[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw will never be able to figuratively and literally swe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 00D93762HYJDJ9J2.jpg (268 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
00D93762HYJDJ9J2.jpg
268 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw will never be able to figuratively and literally sweep a woman off her feet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNd2OIO6BLg
>>
i've actually done this

my ex didn't believe i could, but i don't think she understood that someone that could squat 450 a while ago can prolly lift 120 pounds
>>
I'm DYEL as fuck and I can do this with ease
Jesus christ how weak are you
>>
File: amwf.jpg (115 KB, 599x366) Image search: [Google]
amwf.jpg
115 KB, 599x366
>>27201273
Asian guy sweeping White girl off her feet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FosM2j4hPQk
>>
File: quicksilver.png (164 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
quicksilver.png
164 KB, 300x300
>cant pick up my gf but she can pick me up
>>
>>27201331
Hello autist, how are you?
>>
>>27201388
no girl in the OP vid is fucking any of the guys who are 'sweeping' the girls. meanwhile in this vid I posted here >>27201331, that asian guy is actually fucking the white girl because - you know - he is proposing to her at the end of vid and she accepts.

REALITY vs MAKE-BELIEVE
>>
>>27201273
I like LAHWF

fuck you guys
>>
>>27201607
sup asianmasculinity

you have a white gf? oh, no? why not?
>>
>>27201642
>LAHWF
what is LAHWF?
>>
If I can lift an 80kg radiator for quite some time, I think I could lift a girl too as long as she's not princess of cakes and lard..
>>
>>27201819

The channel. Original.
>>
>>27201336
perhaps you're the gf
>>
why is this at uvu...
>>
yea i probably can't lift up a girl like that. girls aren't light. even the light ones weigh 90 pounds. my guitar amp weighs 80 pounds and that thing is fucking heavy
>>
>>27201273
That's only difficult if she struggles a lot or is heavier than you.
>>
>mfw I did this with a gf I had when I was 16
It was far easier than expected.
she broke up with me after a month, we held hands but I'm still KV
>>
if i even attempted this, i'd be killed by a lynch mob before the police even arrived
>>
>>27201331

the supreme gentlemen disapproves of this union
>>
>>27201273
You just know that ugly mexican bitch was having some feels

She's going to go home that night and complain about the patriarchy and white men.
>>
>>27202188
feel ya senpai. ive always been told i look like a serial killer, so i guess woman wouldnt like me sneaking up on them and picking them up
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.