[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How am I supposed to love myself when no one else ever has?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 0ee.jpg (415 KB, 750x2535) Image search: [Google]
0ee.jpg
415 KB, 750x2535
How am I supposed to love myself when no one else ever has?

If I'm worth loving, why has no one loved me? Obviously something is wrong with me. I can't love myself, I can't love a flawed version of myself.

Other people see something I don't. I can't love myself. If I tried to love myself, it would just be lying to myself.
>>
>>27200911
Self love starts with self acceptance
>yes it's hard
But it's worth it for every moment you can feel ok about yourself
>>
>>27200911
>How am I supposed to love myself when no one else ever has?

That's exactly why you should love yourself. If no one else will love you, the least you can do is love yourself. Or at least pretend you do.
>>
I can't stop thinking everyone I affiliate with outside my immediate family is conceited and secretly wants me to end it. They would breathe a sigh of relief, I contribute nothing and only add to their workload.

The burden I place on anyone who emotionally invests in me.. I'm so heavy. I let everyone down.
>>
loving yourself is mostly bullshit normie advice

the only people who can love themselves without any external validation is just simply a sociopath
>>
>>27201069
Seeking validation without any self love is just filling a bucket without a bottom
>>
>>27201312
I would be able to love myself if someone validated me. I don't feel worth it. I want someone to honestly tell me that I'm worth it, otherwise I'm just wasting my time and should probably kill myself.
>>
>>27200911
If you want to be loved, you have to love yourself. If you can't figure out how to love yourself, you'll never be loved. It's that simple.
>>
>>27202670
that isn't simple at all
>>
>>27200911
What is that pic from?

Orig-orig-original
>>
>>27205293
You're baiting, right?
>>
>>27205293
Neon Genesis Evangelion

GTFO newfag
>>
File: 1450354855155.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1450354855155.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
>>27200911
>tfw you are shinji
>tfw you will always be shinji
>>
>>27201046
That's because you really are a burden to them.

Change this.
>>
File: bang.jpg (94 KB, 604x396) Image search: [Google]
bang.jpg
94 KB, 604x396
>>27205948
There's one easy way to change it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.