[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one reason why I should ever date a non-virgin/used up whore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1261.jpg (79 KB, 744x746) Image search: [Google]
1261.jpg
79 KB, 744x746
Give me one reason why I should ever date a non-virgin/used up whore.
>>
Because you are not.
>>
Because they are good in bed XDDDDDD
>>
Because you are shitposting on r9k so the odds are that you'd be lucky to have any female ever show a sexual interest in you.

You bein choosy is like being a picky eater in Ethiopia
>>
>>27200316
Whores make my peepee soft so no.
>>27200343
I don't consider this shitposting.
>>
>>27200282
First tell me why a pure virgin waifu should have to suffer with your babby dick.
Besides what do you really want to teach a virgin anyway there clingy and boring.
>>
Because all women in the west over the age of 16 are already whores so you either go to prison by fucking a 15 year old or you die a virgin with dignity.
>>
>>27200372
>I don't consider this shitposting

You hear that? He thinks his content is good so it must be good.

This is the same bullshit thread I see every week that had no point besides pretending you have a choice between your ideal pure woman and any other woman. You have to be seriously delusional to think any woman who is saving herself for anything (and I mean anything) would be willing to give it to you. Jesus Christ you are a fucking walnut if you are not shitposting ironically
>>
>>27200282
Beggars can't be choosers anon, you should keep all your options open
>>
>>27200447
My dick is slightly bigger than average desu.
Idc if she is clingy for a while or boring.
>>27200517
I'm not begging.
>>27200487
Any woman would be glad to be with me.
>>
>>27200562
Got it

He's shitposting ironically. There's no way he is retarded enough to believe this. That's all I needed
>>
>>27200282
>Give me one reason why I should ever date a non-virgin/used up whore.
Because a western girl who is into her 20s and a virgin has something seriously wrong with her.
>>
>>27200282
because otherwise you'll never date anyone
>>
>>27200687
>>27200698
>implying I won't just date superior 17 year olds.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.