[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At the risk of sounding like a middle-aged woman, why is red
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: feel with wine.jpg (46 KB, 868x724) Image search: [Google]
feel with wine.jpg
46 KB, 868x724
At the risk of sounding like a middle-aged woman, why is red wine so perfect for getting drunk?
>>
It's not
vodka is best

Too much wine can make you sick or give you a hangover

Vodka is fine from breakfast to dinner, feelin' fine the next day
>>
Beer is best.
>>
>>27200196
>At the risk of sounding like a middle-aged woman
no risk, it's a certainty
>>
>>27200196
>more alcoholic than beer
>doesn't make me immediately feel like vomiting like hard alcohol
I was at a normie party when I was 18 and thought I was fucking superman and drank everything
>threw up everywhere
>blacked out
>worst hangover
>basically almost died
>taste aversion for life
It fucking sucks. It's so much harder to get drunk now that I can't just take shots and act like I'm all manly
>>
>>27200218
>vodka

why do people think drinking shit that smells and tastes like rubbing alcohol is cool
>>
Chill bro, wine isn't that great!
>>
File: kuroki8.png (14 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
kuroki8.png
14 KB, 100x100
>>27200218
Vodka is fucking awful. It burns going down and tastes like rubbing alcohol. At least wine tastes decent.

Beer is my favorite. But its hardly even alcoholic, I can't even get buzzed off of it anymore, though its probably to blame for me getting fat.
>>
>>27200196
I like wine, I'm greek and I like to pretend that I'm getting drunk like the greeks of old did
That said, I'd rather get drunk off beer or gin
>>
>>27200271

Refine your tastes anon. Also don't buy normie shit like svedka
>>
>>27200271
they dont think its cool, they think it tastes nice when mixed properly.
stop getting budget room-temperature vodka and learn what flavours it goes well with. A good vodka shouldn't even really make a drink taste that much different but just add a nice kick to the after taste.
>>
What is actually better is brandy. In four shots you can get rekt especially if it's expensive. Try Remy
>>
I love drinking but a hangover is one of the worst feelings in the world and I completely regret drinking every time.
>>
>>27200247
>threw up everywhere
>blacked out
>worst hangover
>basically almost died
>taste aversion for life
Same exact thing happened to me with whiskey. I used to be able to drink it like water, now I drink it more like raw sewage. Shit sucks.
>>
>>27200196
>not drinking 95% ABV Everclear
>>
>>27200196
because it's the cheapest way to get drunk, at least in my country
>>
>>27200356
>shot of brandy
>swig of beer
>shot of brandy
>swig of beer
>shot of brandy
>swig of beer
>cigarette

tfw you take a drag whilst the comfy alcohol buzz starts. It's all downhill from there but that feeling is addictive as all hell.
>>
>>27200389
this desu, getting a hangover from 1 beer while also being an alcoholic pretty much ruined my life. I just couldn't give a shit about how i'll feel the next day when i get them cravings though.
>>
>>27200394
Felt so alpha, knocking back shots and making fun of guys who were using chasers
>how did things go so wrong
Oh yeah, because I was a fucking idiot and almost killed myself
>on accident, mfw that's necessary to say on this board
>>
File: 1445712357529.png (104 KB, 1024x480) Image search: [Google]
1445712357529.png
104 KB, 1024x480
>>27200196
It has a beautiful colour and is aesthetically pleasing. The texture is also nice. Drinking it makes you feel warm inside. Plus, the glass makes a nice sound.
>>
>>27200394
I have this with cough syrup, the smell of it makes me want to gag. The buzz isn't worth throwing it up. The syrup with menthol in it is the worst of all.. I'll never forget the menthol syrup in my sinus cavities, NEVER again
>>
>>27200271
Decent vodka hardly smells like anything. And if you mix it properly you hardly taste it. Also it's a clear liquor so is easy on the stomach.
>>
>>27200271
5 o'clock is really bad in that respect, popov is another bottom shelf liquor and that goes down a lot smoother. Like water with a hell of a kick.
>>
File: wine.png (150 KB, 1509x617) Image search: [Google]
wine.png
150 KB, 1509x617
Wine makes you smug.
>>
File: 1454558056197.jpg (18 KB, 638x350) Image search: [Google]
1454558056197.jpg
18 KB, 638x350
>>27200196
Who /has sensitive stomach/ here?
I cant drink anything stronger than 20%
>>
>>27200196
straight vodka elder god race reporting in
>>
I love me some red wine. Wine drunk is the best drunk. But goddamn the hangovers and the stomach aches are the fucking worst. I'm more of a Rum and Coke Zero guy nowadays.

>>27200271
I sincerely hope you anons are aware that for the best experience with vodka you should keep it in the freezer beforehand. Shit goes down like water tbqhwyfamilia
>>
>>27201399
>not drinking vodka at room temperature
chilling vodka makes the taste disappear
>>
>>27201414
No it doesn't. Just makes the burning less severe. Develop better buds at once please.
>>
>>27201453
I don't experience the burning sensation from alcohol and chilling has been proven to cause a loss of perceivable taste in liquids so you're outnumbered by easily googleable evidence
>>
>>27200271
Maybe it was the wine i tried, but the wine i tasted was so disgusting compared to vodka. I've found a way to drink shots of vodka so it doesn't burn or taste bad at all and it's alot quicker than drinking glasses of wine. I just drink to get drunk, i don't care about the taste
>>
>>27201515
pls I'm drunk.
>>
>>27201551
who here is not
>>
>>27201652
I'm not, i'm out of cash to buy drinks.
>>
>>27201665
same. I had 3 liters of vodka and now it's all gone and i have 6 dollars left
>>
>>27201757
That's twice as me. I have 3 dollars till next week.
Being sober is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>27200196

I really like it.

Doesn't need to be cold so no planning ahead, tastes nice, and a bottle is exactly the right amount to get a nice buzz but not be shitfaced and hungover. Two bottles is good for getting drunk, and it goes from there really.

Cheap too, I like the Australian stuff the best personally.
>>
>>27200518

I can't get in to smoking at all, I drink pretty heavily but I can't bring myself to like cigarettes.

Inhaling deeply makes me light headed, but its not nice.

Cigars on the other hand, are fantastic. Can't afford them most of the time though. And would need to smoke out my window which isn't much fun.
>>
Who else is /smug pepe in real life/ here?
>>
>>27200218
Vodka is not perfect for getting drunk.

You need to have some juice to neutralize the burn in your throat and drink a shit-ton of water to avoid a hangover.
>>
>>27200196
>Like red-wine
>Everyone else hates it and only drinks white or rose.

Yet the shop is always out of the cheapest, strongest possible red wine anyway.
>>
>>27202022
>Everyone else hates it and only drinks white or rose.
I bet they fucking lie to sound more classy and modern, I bet they sneak off a sweet or sweet-dry wine everytime
>>
>>27200196
Cheap , and alcohol levels are strong enough , it's better to get drunk with 2$ wine than 10$ vodka
>>
>>27202022

Rose is council as fuck, a step above Lambrini
>>
>>27200504
In my country wine is fucking expensive , compared to beer which is the cheapest way to get drunk
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.