[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it like to be drunk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: alcohol-drunk-orig.jpg (1 MB, 2122x1415) Image search: [Google]
alcohol-drunk-orig.jpg
1 MB, 2122x1415
What is it like to be drunk?
>>
Just buy something alcoholic and find out
>>
Makes you feel loose and less restricted. If you have too much everything gets wobbly and you feel sick.
>>
it makes you feel like life isn't so bad until you wake up the next day
>>
>>27199824
It feels like summer in winterfell
>>
>>27199824

Is this bait? Get some beer and get drunk dude, jesus how old are you?
>>
>>27199824
it's alright it makes you do what you want to but you dont have your pussy instinct to not do it
>>
it makes me cry
i need to cry
i can't do it while sober
every second i'm living on this scum filled earth is painful
>>
>>27200050
Cry in the shower.
>>
File: 1417466167319.jpg (119 KB, 800x445) Image search: [Google]
1417466167319.jpg
119 KB, 800x445
It makes you feel kind of numb and heavy and clumsy. It can make you feel a little sick too if you aren't used to it. The strong bitter taste is cathartic and actually pretty great if you've got the right mood going. Obviously it makes you more uninhibited emotionally so you can swing either way to extremes of sadness or happiness that you don't necessarily feel when sober.

I remember hearing someone say this once. If something bad happens you drink to forget, if something good happens you drink to celebrate, if nothing happens you drink to pass time. It's an enjoyable hobby imo.
>>
>>27199824
Try it but don't over do it

It feels like you don't give a single fuck about anything around you and you can't control yourself too much, you become less conscious about things which makes awesome for awkward retards like me

I say don't over do it because it will make you feel really sick
If I over drink I end up feeling sick and end up going to sleep, maybe puke before or after, and then the hangover which is fucking awful

Just go slow, until you start feeling it, you'll know once you get drunk enough you should stop at that moment
>>
>>27199824
Much much much less good than weed. Alcohol is way overrated.
>>
>americans can't buy alcohol until they are 21

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHHA
>>
Makes me more cherpier and talkative. Helps when other people around you are also in the same situation.

Obviously some people can't handle it and are utter twats.
>>
Fun as fuck but you can't do anything on account of the fact that you're a fucking idiot. Also you can't get erect and you feel sick in the morning.
>>
>>27200421
This is how I know you're underage.

Underage at heart anyway.
>>
>>27200452
Doesn't really matter unless your parents are lame as fuck and won't buy it for you or you have absolutely no friends. I'm not 21 and I just had my friend buy me a huge bottle of vodka literally about half an hour ago. Basically you just have to stock up
>>
>>27200506
There is no way in hell my parents would by it for me and I'm a robot so there's no other way to get it if I were an American under 21
>>
>>27200506
My parents never bought it for me. The first time I ever even tasted alcohol was on my 21st birthday.

I guess thats just the life of a loser though. Most people have friends that provide it.
>>
>>27199917
I'm 25 and have never consumed alcohol or taken any non-prescribed drugs.

I'm also a virgin, have never kissed a girl, or held hands with one voluntarily. I cannot recall a moment were an unrelated female has hugged me either.
>>
File: 1458034416077.jpg (726 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458034416077.jpg
726 KB, 1920x1080
Makes you feel great. Can get slightly euphoric at high levels but then things should also be getting wobbly and shit for you (probably will be sick).

Pro Tip: Force a few pints of water down you before you go to bed. You will get no hang over the next day.
>>
I drink since im 14 no edge intended
its actually normal in post communist block countries
feels good desu
unless you overdo it and pass out or puke all over yourself
pretty much the only thing that keeps me goin
also makes normies easier to stand
>>
>>27200761
Being a virgin doesn't stop you from getting drunk anon. If you have a couple bucks to spare just buy some booze dummy
>>
>>27200881
I'm just embracing my /pure/ness at this point
>>
>>27200057
I do this and it is such a cathartc experience I come out of the shower as a reborn man.
>>
>>27199824
It varies for people but the most common threads are feeling less restricted and more open and a detachment from reality.

I become loud and opinionated and things seem a lot funnier than they probably are when sober.

But you get your other types of drunks too. Some people go quiet, some get violent (best avoided), some get flirty, it can vary but everyone has a type.
>>
>>27199824
>tfw just stopped throwing up after vodka marthon
>>
>>27200922
If you want to be a sober celibate that's your prerogative man

But booze might make you feel better about yourself for a while. I think it's worth trying once
>>
It makes you not worry about anything in the world
It makes you want cocaine
It will get you in trouble
>>
>>27199824
You become confident normie and get girls easy.
>>
File: lonely american.jpg (19 KB, 220x312) Image search: [Google]
lonely american.jpg
19 KB, 220x312
>>27200452

Tinfoil hat mode: engaged

It's a way to keep young adults out of bars, which is one of the few places where talking to strangers isn't considered "creepy" even if you're not a 9/10 Chad.

This helps keep them hooked on things like video games and TV shows during a crucial time period and permanently stunts their ability to relate to other human beings. By the time they're 21 they're already addicted to gaming, sitcoms, or buying useless trash at the mall.

The real goal isn't even stopping alcohol consumption--it's to impede socialization to keep the machine fed and to keep people lonely and awkward.
>>
How much alcohol does one need to get drunk,
How many 0.5l beers of about 4.5 % alcohol will do it for an average white male? How many to forget ones sorrows?
>>
>>27199824
It kinda feels like you put blinders on.
Nothing outside the present moment matters.
You become dumber and less coordinated.
If you do it too often it can make depression much worse.
>>
>>27201134

It really varies from person to person depending on many factors such as how fast you drink it, how much food is in your stomach, how much you weigh, some genetic factors.

We really can't say.

It's not like you go from stone cold sober to drunk after any specific number of beers, man. Depending on your tolerance, even one beer might make you feel a little tipsy.

Set yourself a limit and stick to it. Then start drinking. Drink till you feel good then take a break.
>>
>>27201095
This isn't as false as it seems

When I'm drunk, I can at least confidently interact with people, including girls. If I wasn't ugly then it probably would lead to sex
>>
>>27200997
I just get angry and start punching shit. It's really not for everyone
>>
>>2720123
I get angry about half the time I'm drunk too. My room is still a mess from when I drank a bottle of whisky and trashed it last weekend.

I still think OP should try having a few drinks at least once
>>
>>27199824
Warm, slightly fuzzy, physically slow, happy and talkative.
>>
What are clubs like in America?

I was talking to some girl who was from Flordia about the club scene and she said everyone has a stronger personality. like they're more happier etc.

She told me that I could easily get some American pussy just because I'm English. Is the "English pulling American girls is easy" meme real?
>>
>>27201134
I'm pretty big but I'd take around 12. Alcohol is expensive where I live and I have little money so getting drunk is a big cost for me.
>>
I got very drunk last night and regret it.

It was like a warm security blanket around my brain and I was able to relax around people I don't know very well.

But then I drank too much and spent the evening throwing up while my friend felt obligated to stick around and make sure I was okay.

Overall there are better intoxicants and I'll probably not drink again for at least half a year out of shame.
>>
>>27201562
It's real and my vagina quivers in your presence.
>>
>>27201880
Why hello there ;^)

orinix
>>
>>27199824
If you drink a little bit, you feel "buzzed", kinda relaxed, a little warm inside.

If you keep drinking, you start feeling more dizzy and unbalanced. If you keep going, eventually you'll either fall asleep or puke.

It feels great for a while, but sometimes it can really sneak up on you, so it feels like you've gone from being buzzed to pretty drunk in a really short space of time (especially if you've been sitting down drinking for hours, then have to get up and wander around).
>>
>>27202081
>It feels great for a while, but sometimes it can really sneak up on you

this, a thousand times. Dude, just drink until you're talking a bit easier and then take small sips once in a while. Full drunk state is NOT good, at all.
>>
nothing's stopping you from finding out
>>
>>27202186
>Full drunk state is NOT good, at
it's fun once in a while
>>
>>27200922

Utterly meaningless thing to pride yourself on, gg senpai
>>
Used to be fun.

Now I just get sleepy :(
>>
>>27201134
It would probably be like 7 or 8. I highly recommend that you have an empty stomach because beer takes a lot of space in ur belly so if you have lots food in u you'll feel sick and prolly throw up also it'll hit you a lot harder when.
>>
guys what does food taste like
>>
>>27199824
it's one of the best feelings in the world man. no anxiety and no care for anything. I am sometimes happy too. complete relaxation.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.