[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I get a gf like Erica?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 750x1334
also general Erica thread.
>>
>image.jpg
Always a good way to start a thread
>>
be a chad and act disinterested of her edginess
>>
>>27199188
Oh fuck off with the constant whore threads. You will never be liked or accepted by r9k. End your life.
>>
>>27199283

shits all over eliza atleast
>>
You either go down the Chad route or the creative type person route.
The neet thing doesn't cut it
>>
>>27199188
wtf when did she get bangs

she just became my ideal 10/10 consider yourself orbited
>>
>>27199319

Not really, eliza is either more genuine or more manipulative. She's certainly more attractive and understands how to meta game betas better.

All around she's just more dedicated.
>>
>>27199787
If you believe Eliza is prettier than Erica you are delusional.
>>
>>27199805

>dresses nicer
>better face
>better hair

It's simply true. Both their bodies suck because they're underage and seem to have eating disorders.
>>
>>27199851
Erica has a better face and hair. Eliza dresses nicely I suppose? Erica is a 9/10 and Eliza is like a 7
>>
>>27199805
THIS Eliza is one ugly looking bitch. Im not even a fan of no chin Erica and I can say this.
>>
>>27199872
>Erica is a 9/10
Her jaw is deformed, she can't be more than a 6, even 6.5 is pushing it.
>>
File: 1457553465449.jpg (287 KB, 1280x1018) Image search: [Google]
1457553465449.jpg
287 KB, 1280x1018
Holy shit just fuck. All tripfags leave this website. Get the fuck out.

#TryingForQuints
>>
>>27199932

Erica v. Eliza will be the spark for the r9k civil war mark my words.
>>
>>27199955
already happened. Erica > Eliza
>>
I'm still waiting for a feet pic to make my life complete. Nonetheless, she's qt af.
Would eat ass/10
>>
be a chad that gives the impression that you're not a chad since she's the type of girl that would pride herself on not liking chads
>>
>>27199932
Eliza the only one who thinks that you're better than Erica is yourself. Please go outside, there are plenty of guys that would settle for a 5/10 such as yourself.
>>
>>27199985
That's some meta Chadness right there. How do you even do it? You gotta be so comfortable and confident in your Chad persona that you can masquerade under a non-Chad facade yet still maintain the Chad vibe that lures anti-Chad girls.
>>
>>27200065

just be tall, lean, handsome, confident, and charming, but also claim to be an introvert that's not good with girls while still getting them easily
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.