[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sociopath General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
Any sociopaths around?
Are you able to control your tendencies?

Whenever I find a weakness in someone I take advantage of it, I know I'm a horrible person but it's just like second nature to me. I pretend to make friends with normies who I don't care at all and make them do things for me.

If someone doesn't benefit me or is difficult to manipulate then I toss them aside and find someone else. And I'm not doing it because I want to, I'm doing it because it's so easy to take advantage of people.
>>
It's just so fun to make use of other people, without caring. I have to put forth effort to cry during family funerals so they don't get up in arms.
>>
>>27198784
>waaahhhh waahhhh it's not my fault, people are so stupid, I'm a victim!
You're sub-human trash with zero self-control, it's your fault because you're obviously self-aware yet you choose to perpetuate the conditions which caused you to become socially misaligned in the first place.
>>
>>27199609
I wasn't crying about it.
Are you saying that you wouldn't manipulate a person to buy something for you just because you can? You get free shit all because you pretend to like someone.
>>
>>27198784
do you manipulate them just for the sake of manipulating them, or do you do it just to obtain a goal?
If so, what kind of goals do you use them for?
>>
>>27198784
I kind of find i don't realize what i'm doing until after the fact most of the time.
But there are times where i just have no care and i enjoy using/manipulating others. It's like playing a strategy game in real life, which is a fucked way to think but it's true.
Honestly i have almost no control over my "tendencies" what-so-ever. And is there truly a reason to, as long as im not completely fucking them over,killing them, or something it's okay right?
>>
>>27199731
>being poor
>relying on other people
lmao look at this looser
>>
>>27198784
What's the difference between being a "sociopath" and an edgy cunt?
>>
>>27199770
Both I guess, I sometimes get good reputation with certain people so I can use them for later. For example there's a girl who goes to my uni and I became 'friends' with her at the start of the year, now she buys be shit if I just ask for it. I actually despise her in my mind.

It's surprising how much money normies are willing to just spend on you.

>>27199861
Following up my last point I don't do it because I have no money, it's because I'd rather save my money and have others get me free shit. At the end of the day I just have to put on an act and I get favors and free shit left and right.
>>
>>27198784
I love manipulating girls
My favorite game is to make them feel bad about somethin they did or said to me
i suddenly become super serious like its some sort of a big deal to me
they try to fix it and apologize .etc
then i tell them to fuck or just leave w/o a word
they keep callin/textin for a few days and i just ignore em
then when i meet with them weeks later
i pretend like nothin ever happened to fuck with their minds
and they are always super nice to me
pretty fun desu
>>
>>27199900
a sociopath doesn't post about how evil and alien they are on some anime site.
>>
"Hur dur i'm a sociopath guys, i can totally manipulate people" Fucking 14 year olds.
>>
>>27198784
Are you self-diagnosed or diagnosed by a proffessional?
>>
>>27199900
sociopath feels nothing
edgy cunts is attenionwhore or emo or both
>>
>>27199922
That is by far one of the best feelings ever. They get so attached to you and would do practically anything so you don't get 'mad' at them again.
>>
>>27199928
But... do they think about it?
Though choose not to address it as it changes nothing?
>>
>>27199900
What's the difference between being a faggot and a tripfag?
>>
>>27198784
>If someone doesn't benefit me or is difficult to manipulate then I toss them aside and find someone else. And I'm not doing it because I want to, I'm doing it because it's so easy to take advantage of people.
This sounds like your average Stacy.
>>
>>27200001
So close

Alfjri
>>
>>27199900
It's very much the same thing, just a medical term for 'edgy cunt'.

You can't change them with reason or love, you just have to expose them for all to see and slap their shit if they try anything and hope they change themselves.

Psychopaths on the other hand are a different beast altogether.
>>
>>27199962

best thing is that most of this shit is completely made up and forged into solid lie
if you have good memory you can pull this off for years
then they think they really know who you are and get attached
>>
>>27199957
>feels nothing
Pretty inaccurate. ASPD and I have plenty of feels, just fewer guilty ones and I'm probably overly cavalier when it comes to ignoring others' feels.

http://www.psychiatrictimes.com/hidden-suffering-psychopath was a very, very good article on the whole feels of a crazy fucker thing.

That said, fuck off all you stupid retards who pretend to have this condition because you feel like it empowers you or something.
>>
>>27200001
This. /thread

Originalada.
>>
ITT: faggots with poor father figures
>>
File: 1458121778199.png (179 KB, 1066x714) Image search: [Google]
1458121778199.png
179 KB, 1066x714
I've grown tired of all that manipulation stuff these days.

They say life is like a game of chess. If that's the case then I've pretty much given up on that game.
>>
>>27198784
You make a post in attempt to bring attention to yourself, claiming that you are a sociopath. A real sociopath would deny being a sociopath and hint nothing towards it as they themselves dont classify being a sociopath. Its an illness not a peacock display to make people accept you as a person. In this case you lack attention, this post would not have been posted if that statement were to be false. You say that you toss people aside and find someone else. I can imagine the situation occurring like this:

You (The supposed sociopath) forget a writing utensil at work. You find the organized person and ask if you can use one of theirs. As you approach your dreadful cubicle you snicker in contempt that you have once again exploited someone.

>I'm a sociopath give me attention
>>
>>27200091
idk anon
im diagnosed as sociopath by my doctor, shrink and therapist
i feel empty, impassive and numb
i feel like watchin a video game in spectator mode
nothing really moves me
i never cry at funerals not even when i saw my cat gettin hit by a car
i can't laugh or even smile (i mean i can if i force it)
only feeling i got is the feeling that i dont belong anywhere in this world
not even this board (but thats the closest i guess)
>stupid retards who pretend to have this condition because you feel like it empowers you or something.
what does it even mean?
>>
>this thread
incaseyoudidntcatchitimsayingyouarealledgyteenagers
>>
>>27200216
kek, you did make me smile so I'll give you credit for that- maybe if I was 11 I'd think of your example as making me a sociopath
>implying I come for attention on an anonymous imageboard
>>
File: cap.jpg (5 KB, 126x133) Image search: [Google]
cap.jpg
5 KB, 126x133
>>27200216
>the rules of socializing face to face apply to an anonymous image board

neurotypical logic
>>
>>27200268
>only feeling i got is the feeling that i dont belong anywhere in this world

Cool, I know that one as well. Plus being dead enough inside to the point of not really reacting to sad events. I just want to live 40 miles away from anyone else and write books.

Have you not been able to find any art that moves you? I look for that shit 24/7 because feeling is so much more fulfilling than being numb.
>>
File: image.jpg (507 KB, 2048x1956) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
507 KB, 2048x1956
>>27198784
>I use people as pawns in my sick, twisted game of life!

> mfw people who use people as pawns are pawns to me
>>
>>27200322
Lol, this nigger thinks he's a bond villain
>>
Look at me! I'm different!
>>
I'm a narcissist. I do shitty things and know it's shitty. I have a gf I hate but I hurt her often. Its like dread game except I just care about making her cry instead of any pua bullshit.
>>
>>27200402
Different anon here, but when I look at art it just makes me feel worse about myself.

>>27200436
Cool, can I be a knight though please?

>>27200501
>thread is made to relate to others with the same tendencies
Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>27200402
i dont mind where i lve as long as its quite and im alone

i tried guitar
was fun at first
but wouldnt say it moved me, more likely just kept busy for a while
would like to try piano one day
>>
>>27198784
that's a good skill to have
>>
Anti-sociopath here, had sociopathic tendencies when I was younger but I'm over that shit now and I respect the will of others.
I find it very easy to spot socios/narcissists/borderlines and take great pleasure in leading them on and revealing their true nature in public - the shit they come out with when they try to up their value is top kek.
>>
>>27200545
Being an absolute dick and acting with superficial charm to use people? I'm exactly proud about it, but it's hard to stop when you realise how easy it is to take advantage of people.
>>
>>27200529
Huh. Being able to find art that I can relate to is pretty much the only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger when I do the annual stick-a-rifle-in-the-mouth. Granted I've got a bipolar diagnosis too so who knows how that's interacting with the ASPD.

>>27200587
>used to have sociopathic tendencies
>explains current sociopathic tendencies
That does sound fun though desu senpai
>>
>>27200587
>>27200636
>used to have sociopathic tendencies
>explains current sociopathic tendencies
So like a vampire hunter who himself is a vampire. Sounds cool desu
>>
>Any sociopaths around?
That part is all I read. Anyways, I don't really know what to call myself. All I can remember Is blinding a fish with a knife, and cutting off all the fins from another one. Then I released them back into the ocean. I was with my cousine at the time, and he thought it was fucked up. I regret it to this day though.
>>
>>27201464
Is it the social pressure from your cousin or your own thought that concluded with you regretting your actions?
>>
>>27201590
desu, I have no idea, I just know that I do.
>>
>>27201464
Big things to watch for if you really want to do the self-diagnosis thing would be a pattern of behavior in which you don't care much about others, trouble with empathy, some amount of lack of concern about safety (either others or yourself), and the sort of need for stimulation and fearlessness that would make you pick up a risky hobby like, I don't know, stunt driving or trespassing.

Unless you think that stuff applies, simplest explanation is probably just that you have a sadistic streak. If you're regretting having done something for moral reasons that's probably a big strike against psychopathy.
>>
>>27202532
>If you're regretting having done something for moral reasons that's probably a big strike against psychopathy.
what if my morals are "strength" morals? For example I abhor people who fail to do basic things like exercise or eat vegetables daily. It just seems to show a lack of discipline.
>>
>>27202671
Wouldn't quite count that. My bad for being unclear actually, I meant morality more in the "pls no bully :3" sense rather than a "Good people are those who are able to accomplish and inspire others" sense.

>tfw the latter is so far removed from mainstream morality that I more commonly think of myself as having no moral code than merely a different one
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.