[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are any robots actually content with their position in life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1458091272940.png (107 KB, 959x573) Image search: [Google]
1458091272940.png
107 KB, 959x573
Are any robots actually content with their position in life? Most robots seem to be failed normies since all they do is whine about not having sex and not having friends. I haven't had a true friend in over 6 years, am a khv, don't try to speak to skanks, and don't socialize at school/work at all. The best part is that I feel great and see many normies that suffer in their daily life. I spend my time browsing the web, reading, meditating, and birdwatching when I am at home. Get in here, positive robots.
>>
How the hell do you feel great? I'm almost the same as you and hate my life with passion. I feel constantly empty and just a dull pain of loneliness in the background. There's no way to escape this shit even with the escapism I do (browsing, alcohol, etc).
>>
How do I know it will actually do the sick loop-da-loop and not fall over or stall half-way there?
>>
>>27198814
you miss I00% of the chances you dont take
>>
>>27198765

I gave up the chase to become a normie about two years ago. It took a while to accept it and reshape my outlook on life, but I am at the point where I do not fret about my social status. I was socially terrified in hs and my freshman year of college. I eventually came to terms with it by thinking about it nonstop. I eventually got around to just letting go. I hoped some qt would talk to me before, but now I don't want any artention at all. Look into Hesychasm if you're interested.
>>
>>27198934
What do your parents say? You live alone?
>>
>>27199084

I live with my parents. They don't seem to mind since I am in college. I also work for a painter with his own small business over the summer months for $12/hour. The only downside is that I have a younger sibling who has a decent amount of sloots for friends. She is 14 and has been giving my parents a headache. I have undertaken a project to keep her a virgin until I can find a suitable mate for her when she becomes 18. I actively sabotage her relationships with her female friends, females that are in middle school and have instagram accounts already. My sister has no facebook and no instagram. She started going down the wild route a year or so ago, but my influence has changed her thoughts on the matter. I prohibit her from buying any sexually provocative clothing. She bought a pair of tights at the mall with her friends and I got my mom to take her to return them. Of course, you can't stop every sexual fetish, but it's better to stop some as opposed to none. I have also managed to get her to dislike any non-whites unless specifically approved by me.
>>
>>27199321
I don't believe anything in this post except for the part about you living with your parents.
>>
>>27199321
So you do actually do productive things, work and school. Of course your parents don't fucking mind. Try being a NEET for several years and still living with your parents. Of course you can maintain a certain level of positivity.
>>
>>27198667
I'm not content, but I do what I can with the cards I've been dealt.
I'm also bipolar, so it's a double edged sword.
>>
>>27199424

My family is from Eastern Europe, first generation immigrants. I was not even born in the states. The authoritarian mentality was ingrained into my parents before they took up life here. I've managed to convince them that allowing a female child to do as they please is a one-way street. They're in agreement with me as of now and I have full permission to conduct appropriate means of persuading my sister onto the proper path. Aside from beating her or causing any physical harm, we have been taking the necessary steps to prevent her from becoming a 21st century American woman.

>>27199452

They don't mind as of now. They've had their up and down moments with me. I never finished high school and don't participate in anything outside of the house that involves more than minimal social interaction. My success with them comes from me expounding my worldview to them. They've come to see some things in the same way that I do. Communication is essential, anon.
>>
>>27199593
How do you manage to not see everything as pointless? I can't do it, man. Every day I feel the void growing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.