[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true Europe is now full of non-white countries and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 13
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 266x189
Is it true Europe is now full of non-white countries and the only way to make money or get laid is to be a sandnigger? Plus Islam is your state religion now.
>>
Not really i live in romania and it's not so bad
>>
It's a lot whiter than for example USA. There's a lot less kebab and niggers than there are niggers in USA. It's very segregated so the consequences aren't very noticeable for whites.
Also nationalism has grown a lot lately and is still growing.
>>
You need to spend less time on /pol/. It is only a select few western and northern countries in Europe that are allowing excessive immigration.

The closest to a "non-white" country there is is Russia, which can hardly be considered European anyway. Unfortunately there are lots of bad immigrants in the big capitals though
>>
File: russianmilitaryparade.jpg (363 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
russianmilitaryparade.jpg
363 KB, 1920x1080
>>27200035
>Russia almost non-white
Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>27198605
Pretty much yes.

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>27199706
Romania is poorer than India or most African countries. Gee, I wonder why not even niggers and pooinloos want to move there.
>>
>>27200236
compare their skin and their gloves
not white
>>
>>27200236
>slavs
>white
Chose one and only one.
>>
>>27198605
Not really my man. I live in Norway and the only place that is sandnigger infected is the eastern part of Oslo. The rest is completely fine
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 600x816) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 600x816
>>27198605

Yes but you're about 40 years too early

Seriously once all the old people are gone it's over; they already have more kids than us.
>>
No that's just Americans taking the piss
And I can forgive them for that because their country is WAY more fucked than most of the ones in Europe

It's also true what this >>27199853 anon says about segregation

>>27200035
>russia
>non white

>slavs
>not white
Not all white people are the same ethnicity, anon
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (134 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
134 KB, 600x400
>>27200332
This white enough?
>>
>>27200236
I do not mean Russians aren't white but they have the highest amount of Muslims and other non-Europeans. Although Putin does kind of like a mongoloid.
>>
>>27200481
Well, Russia is a very large country. Of course its going to have a lot of minorities, especially when so much of its territory borders kebab and asian countries
>>
>>27200310
The first part isn't true and the second is because immigrants only look for the highest GDP, most tolerant welfare states (notice how all those other countries which are better off than them aren't on their list).
>>
>>27200398
they are Russian, so no
>>
>>27199706
As a romanian I say that you are full of shit.

>uneducated people with bachelor's degrees
>horrible corruption
>no education system
>no medical system
>wageslave with 9 hours a day and horrible public transportation giving you 4 hours a day at home tops
>idiot traditionalists all around
>racism everywhere
>religion bullshit
>being the cheap labor of europe. Programmer here I would earn at least 4x in a decent place.

If you think living here is okay you are either deranged or masochistic.
>>
>>27198605
Sadly yes. Scandifag here, Not a day goes by lately that I dont see atleast 5 nonwhites. Mostly Dindus and ackbars. Its undescribably sad how the racial and ethnic cohesion of my homeland have been thrown under the bus simply so the elites (who live in all white suburbs anyway) get recognition from the globalist elites.
>>
it really depends some countries are really fucked up like france i lived there for a year and its terrible.. it's like reverse immigration the french are segregated and the sandniggers everywhere groceries stores also use arab instead of english as a second language KEK

i've also lived in italy for about 5 years a lot less sandniggers than france and they live isolated from society

germany is also fucked up but i never lived there so i cant really tell how it is..

swisse (technically not eu i know) but is by far the best out there that i've lived in, not perfect but better than the others
>>
>>27198605
Only one country in EU is like that. And it won't be for much longer after Brexit, Europe will be white again. Caliphate of UK will join USA.
>>
>>27201022
>Not a day goes by lately that I dont see atleast 5 nonwhites
lel
I live in the suburbs of Paris, whites are literally a minority here
>>
File: Smug wojak.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
Smug wojak.png
129 KB, 724x611
I live in Ireland, 4000 sandies allowed max.
Feels great
>>
File: aOVrwb3_700b.jpg (40 KB, 700x505) Image search: [Google]
aOVrwb3_700b.jpg
40 KB, 700x505
>>27198605
french here, half sandnigga half snownigga, those bitches are just getting laid to nazi haircut normies with shitty personality
oh and, they're not even nazi, and that haircut is a all race conformity
>>
File: 455334.jpg (982 KB, 6000x3750) Image search: [Google]
455334.jpg
982 KB, 6000x3750
>>27201105
t'es du 80-zetrei ou du 92i ?
>>
>>27201022
>Not a day goes by lately that I dont see atleast 5 nonwhites.
countryside?
bc in towns and cities, I see like 5-10 whites a day and that's it
>>
>>27201162
en vrai je me plains pas, c'est calme la ou je suis
mais le fait est qu'on est peu de blancs et que vu que je suis aryen as fuck avec mes longs cheveux blonds je jure un peu
>>
>>27201105
Some parts of Oslo and obviosly Sweden are like that to. Luckily its not like that here, just yet anyway. Though I see more and more everyday, and particularly when it comes to groups of kids, elementary schoolers and kindergartners. Oftentimes you see groups of elementary schoolers and like half of them are nonwhites. I reckon my hometown will achieve max multiculti in only a few years. Its sad, not primarily because of all the trouble blacks and browns cause (which is alot), but rather the dissolution and destruction of our national culture and ethnic identity, the rejection of our heritage.
>>
I live in Stockholm.

Someone please save me.
>>
File: 1457539405811.png (11 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1457539405811.png
11 KB, 408x408
>>27201233
ca doit etre marrant a voir un bon aryen dans un zoo
>>
>>27201266
>dissolution of our ethnic identity
Why do you think this is important?
(serious question)
>>
File: 1454321113340.gif (497 KB, 405x228) Image search: [Google]
1454321113340.gif
497 KB, 405x228
Guess what is happening in germany right now.
Rape and racism.
Right wing party got 24% at a election in Saxony-Anhalt last week.
Children and Women getting raped by refugees.
Strange times we live in.
Feels like 1933
>>
File: image.png (231 KB, 678x678) Image search: [Google]
image.png
231 KB, 678x678
>>27199853
>Also nationalism has grown a lot lately and is still growing.
I can't wait for the fourth reich, lads
>>
>>27201445
They will increase the speed of the migration because the sandniggers will vote for leftists and eventually form their own muslim parties.
>>
>>27201279
wanna exchange lives mate?
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 610x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 610x488
There has been a sharp increase in non-whites. I've begun seeing loads of Muslims around my town.
>>
>>27201426
Its an important part of being a human and not an animal. Your ancestors struggled and fought for thousands of years, their hardships and struggles shaped them, but it also shaped you because youre their descendant. To reject your heritage and your ancestors is to reject a fundamental part of yourself, it is to become an atomized individual adrift with no greater context in which to live your life. Everyone should take pride in their people and history, every people deserves a homeland in which they can freely develop their culture and society as they wish while honoring and remembering their past.
>>
File: CO3plygWsAAcsJe_gzfore.jpg (49 KB, 504x504) Image search: [Google]
CO3plygWsAAcsJe_gzfore.jpg
49 KB, 504x504
>>27201426
I hardly think that the dissolution of a civilization by another, or shoul I say a mix of civilization, is definitely not the solution. I think we need to cohabit in the world like nature does (with the vegetals per exemple), we should be tolerant besides civilizations but don't mix them. I said that but I'm the product of a deep mix of 3 at least (4) nationalities (2 white, 2 non-white).
>>27201713
We should preserve our history, I agree.
>>
>>27198605
>be czech
>your country is so much shit that even rapefugees don't want to stay
>see more news from german caliphate
>mfw pic related
>>
>>27200956
Program for me anon. How much you make right now?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.