[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /r9k/ assholes, i know im a shithead, but can you suggest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Hello /r9k/ assholes, i know im a shithead, but can you suggest how can i learn swedish? I want to get a good job, fuck off NEETs
>>
What race are you?
Which country are you from?
>>
File: why.jpg (28 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
28 KB, 768x768
White and central Europe, what difference does it make?
>>
>>27198039
Too bad you're not a nigger, then you could live on welfare and rape Swedish girls while the police do nothing.
>>
>>27197916
you don't need it, everyone there knows English and you're mostly gonna hear Arabic in Swedish streets anyway.
t. studying in Sweden yes
>>
>>27197916
Duolingo.com faggot.

>>27198060
Get your head out of ass faggot.
>>
>>27198039
I would have told you to fuck off if you were a nigger.
If you're native language is Germanic it will be simpler but I would recommend visiting Sweden or moving there to learn it well after you've learnt enough.
If you do stuff like duolingo you should also talk to swedes on the Internet.
>>
>>27197916
>Moving to Sweden
M8 you need to learn Arabic or Somali.
>>
>>27198145
This. English in Sweden is top-notch and their Arabic is following the same path.
>>
Put on some blackface and show up at the swedish border with a throbbing erection. They'll let you in, give you housing, and set you up for life.

Not even joking
>>
>>27198234
does that work if im a south american underdeveloped skindo lele monkey?
>>
Im not moving to Sweden, the job i want requires that i can speak swedish.
>fuck duolingo
>>
>>27198643
What job is it?
If you're not moving to Sweden I'd recommend just talking to swedes online.
>>
Marketing manager. Where can i find these swedes that are willing to teach me?
>>
>>27198783
I could try but it's likely that the chatting would end quickly because we'd run out of stuff to say.
>>
>>27198783
I'm Swedish. I can teach you, but only if you're a girl. Also you have to pay me with sex.
>>
>>27199205
That's not very progressive of you. You shouldn't discriminate against trans women and those who are male identifying with feme tendencies. Also it is sexist to expect sex from a woman for doing something for her.
Are you sure you're Swedish? Do you need to repeat your feminist reeducation?
>>
>>27199299
>Are you sure you're Swedish?
Yes.
>Do you need to repeat your feminist reeducation?
Apparently.

That is a very funny post.
>>
>>27197916
Didn't know this place was basically a more autistic /pol/. I guess this is where the losers that are too bad for even them to handle end up.
>>
This Icelandic girl I knew (went to school with me) just started to try and talk to people.

I dunno. Go to /svt/ on /int/ and find someone to talk to perhaps. They're extremely normal swedes. But that doesn't say all that much.

You don't want some stuttering /r9k/ fag like me.
>>
File: ladda ned.jpg (50 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned.jpg
50 KB, 800x600
There's no jobs here sorry
>>
>>27199923
>ladda ner
Implicerar du implikationer eller?
>>
>>27198783
That makes no sense at all, everyone here is completely fluent in English so why would you need to learn Swedish?
>>
Sweden is about to collapse. There is no future here.
>>
Ask in the official Swedish thread.

>>>/int/56450546
>>
File: 1449719974168.jpg (606 KB, 1747x1465) Image search: [Google]
1449719974168.jpg
606 KB, 1747x1465
>>27198162
>Get your head out of ass faggot.

Swedish education is plummeting, GDP is going down the shitter and rapes involving brown skinned immigrants go unreported by the media.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.