[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will people around me react if I killed myself? Will they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: totalbiscuit.jpg (42 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
totalbiscuit.jpg
42 KB, 500x281
How will people around me react if I killed myself? Will they finally view me as the great person I was that they never appreciated? Will I enter their minds randomly?
>>
Chances are they won't care since you're posting on here
>>
>>27197686
People will be sad for a week then anyone besides those really close to you will get over it. Even your family and closest friends will move on eventually, and you'll just be a painful memory they recall every once in awhile.
>>
File: 1457366659885.jpg (47 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1457366659885.jpg
47 KB, 500x484
A eulogy would likely be delivered, it's hilarious to me how people pretend to care about someone in death when they didn't care about them in their life. Call me insensitive and callous, what you will.

They would be upset, they would probably grieve but life goes on. You'd exist only in the memories of the people that knew you until they passed away, then you might as well have never existed at all.
>>
Honestly a lot of people would probably be really happy and relieved that you're not around anymore. Let's face it, no one actually likes you. You're a nuisance, you're "surplus to requirements" and contribute nothing.
>>
>>27197773
Thisssssddddfgh
>>
>>27197773
Then I'll stay alive just to spite you :^)
>>
>>27197686
>believes he is a great person
>no one else thinks he is
>wants to kill himself
Delusional as fuck
>>
>>27197926
How can you claim to know how OP views himself, he asked if people would see him as such in his death, he didn't assert his greatness in life

Any real resident of this board would tell you how useless and pathetic they are, anything else is lying to yourself. No dissonance here.

Let's just keep kicking people when they're down on anonymous kayaking forums though, a true contribution
>>
>>27198019
>Will they finally view me as the great person I was that they never appreciated
This isn't asserting that he is a great person? Fuck off
>>
File: 1457356014785.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1457356014785.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>27198072
fucking tourists
>>
Why do you care, you'll be dead dumbass. You're killing yourself because you hate life, you shouldn't care about what happens to the living. It's adecision you're making for yourself, and you're fooling yourself if you think you actually care what those people think.
>>
>>27198109
You robots are just as bad as SJWs, totally unwilling to take a step back from your self righteous circlejerk. I mean, I am a loser, but my /selfloathing/ is strong enough that I don't create all these delusions about how I am actually great and everyone else is to blame and that I deserve a gf and friends and to be successful just by being such a fucking special snowflake
>>
>>27198141
>pro tip
Most robots don't actually want to kill themselves, anyone who actually wants to kill themselves won't be alive for long. But robots love to say woe is me
>>
File: 1440524106379.jpg (78 KB, 677x631) Image search: [Google]
1440524106379.jpg
78 KB, 677x631
>>27198166
I never said any of those things, you projected all of them onto me

I know how few people actually care, I know that those who are paid to pretend to care would not bat an eye if I were to turn up dead. They'd probably breathe a sigh of relief. I am useless, pathetic, stubborn, indecisive and resistant to change. There's no delusion, there's no dissonance. I'm aware.

I think you see a little bit too much of yourself in the denizens of r9k and you're getting a little dissonant yourself. Jesus fucking christ, have a heart. You lash out in frustration.
>>
>>27198318
>implying
>projecting
People love those memes
>get btfo
>can't refute it
>le implying
>muh projecting
Then they soak up the self righteous pseudo intelligence and go jerk off to how they are a great person that no one appreciates
>>
>>27198510
>My suppositions about how you view yourself are 1000% correct, I know you better than I do

I ain't even mad, just confused and exacerbated. No matter how self depreciating and masochistic I act you swoop in to tell me that I just think I'm better than everyone else. Here's a protip: I don't. But you can believe whatever you want.
>>
Only one way to find out desu ne~~~
>>
the one who betted on the right month gets the pot
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.