[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm doing it Robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: comfyhouse.jpg (33 KB, 321x214) Image search: [Google]
comfyhouse.jpg
33 KB, 321x214
3 months ago my dad passed away, I'm an only child and my mom is re married. I'm sick of all the bullshit in Toronto and I hate living in the city with people everywhere...I need to go full hermit.

I found this place north of me out in the country that looks pretty comfy and it's well with in my budget from selling my dads house. I have talked to my agent and she says the papers are ready to be signed.

I plan on living off the grid so I won't get any bills, I also intend to not have a phone. I just really want to live on my own with my dog.

What do you robots think of this cottage for me to live in? http://www.remax.ca/on/buckhorn-real-estate/na-176-sumcot-dr-pbak_154201000148350-lst/
>>
>>27197450
>no bills
except property taxes

also what are you going to eat? canned food? you can't refrigerate anything
>>
not if i buy it first faggit
>>
>>27197480
it is on a lake so I could have lots of fresh fish.
Also I can still have solar panels and wind mills i think. Maybe a generator too. Property bills are fine they can just get paid automatically
>>
>>27197480
Philippines and live as a tropical farmer
>>
>not having internet
Shit idea f a m.
>>
>>27197510
pls dont steal it from me
>>
>>27197450
why would you need such a big house if it is just going to be you? there is also the issue of heating and water and shit like that. but i like the idea.
>>
>>27197515
have you actually checked to make sure this particular lake has any fish you can eat? also you need to eat more than just fish, especially your dog.
>>
>>27197450
Could think of a better way to spend a million dollars.
>>
>>27197560
Like what? I really want to be alone with my dog and not have to see any people.
>>
>>27197544
I like to have a lot of space. Plus I still have all my dads stuff I need to put somwhere.
>>
>>27197619
You could easily invest that money and live frugal off passive income and be alone while actually fucking doing something with your inheritance
>>
good job. living off the grid is a strong white man's final fuck you to a nigger jew society that doesn't respect him.
>>
>>27197450
that house is too fucking big for a hermit
>>
File: 1542010001483508.jpg (23 KB, 321x214) Image search: [Google]
1542010001483508.jpg
23 KB, 321x214
>>27197650
This is what i think. I pay too much for other people to squander it when i live in the city.
I just want to get out
>>
good choice. the kawarthas are pretty based. I'm thinking of moving from Toronto to Peterborough area myself soonish. I don't mind Toronto, the housing cost is ridiculous and I just need a change.

The house looks pretty awesome. Serene and secluded. The only thing I don't like about living out in the boonies is having to drive everywhere anytime you want to go beyond your own property. Make sure your vehicle is in good working order
>>
File: 15420100014835024.jpg (34 KB, 321x214) Image search: [Google]
15420100014835024.jpg
34 KB, 321x214
>>27197671
I like that it has a garage because I like to work on cars.
>>
this one too but I would need to build a garage for my car.

http://www.remax.ca/on/kawartha-lakes-real-estate/na-113-reid-rd-treb_x3406708-lst/
>>
I like it but 500k is too much.
>>
>>27197898
I'm selling my dads house that is located in toronto for 1.2million , 500k is okay with me. I can still have money for my hobbies on the side.
>>
>>27197450
buying a house with no income is stupid m8

Buy yourself a big van and travel North America.
>>
this seems comfy af, enjoy anon
>>
>>27197450
seems rather large for just you.
why not buy a Large plot of land and then have a small house or cabin on the lot. you could also then build a workshop or something later.

a smaller home would be easier to heat and cool and wouldn't seem so creepy.
>>
>>27197450
>off the grid

But how are you going to shitpost?
>>
>>27197961
Do you plan on getting a job?

Invest the million dollars dude. You're literally trump mode right now.
>>
>>27197515
That lake isn't really the cleanest. I use to swim in it growing up and fished on it, but it starting getting worse over time. There have been summers it is closed.
>>
>>27197996
I really like music and A big space sounds so much better when the sound can move around, this is why I like the open concept main floor.

But you make a good point. I really don't need all this space but I have the means so why not right?
>>
>>27198045
Most of the time it is clean, also property taxes are quite high.
>>
>buying a house with no income is stupid m8

wrong.
Getting a mortgage when you have no income is stupid, but OP isn't getting a mortgage.
OP says he is buying the home flat out with the money from selling his dad's house.
>>
>>27198032
Trump mode... haha no I just don't really care about the money and I never have I think the cottage is enough of an investment desu.
>>
>>27198067
this guy gets it. I will have lots of money left over for my food to get delivered to my house
>>
OP this famous song is written about this thread and the place your moving too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6QDjDPRF5c
>>
>>27198115
yup, that song is always on the radio in ontario... nothing else to play i guess... If i had a million dollars id buy a NEET cottage
>>
some ppl r so lucky
try having no inheritance
you aren't a real robot
you will be happy simply by doing nothing, most people would be dead
>>
>>27198193
Life isn't much better even when you have a bit of money.. you are just as sad. but i guess you wont die of hunger
>>
>>27198226
yeah bullshit
try giving all your money away then
no?
well then don't complain
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.