[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that you missed out on innocent teenage love. No woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 34
File: Alexis-Ren.jpg (149 KB, 853x853) Image search: [Google]
Alexis-Ren.jpg
149 KB, 853x853
Reminder that you missed out on innocent teenage love.

No woman you ever meet in your life will EVER be as passionate and horny for you as she was for her first true love.

How does this make you feel?
>>
I was 14 the first time I started having sex with my first girlfriend, she was 15 at the time. i TORE her hymen and she was pretty much all the t time. So in short, I wouldn't know, OP
>>
>>27197411
>her first true love
>true

If it was true love she would still be with him
>>
GTFO. 'true love' as you call it, can end. It's not like "true love" is the one you've had a relationship with the longest.
>>
I didn't miss out on it. I devoted myself entirely to one girl through my teens and she stayed with me into my 20's and then dumped me for Chad.

It wasn't that fun. In fact it sucked. Several times I tried to break up with her and she'd turn on the waterworks or yell and I was too pussy say, "No" so I stayed with her until she broke up with me.

It was a waste and it wasn't real "love" because I'm pretty sure that doesn't exist. People will stop loving you once you stop profiting them. Love is like a business. You pay for their affection with your affection. If you're an idiot you'll give them more love than they give you. This is like when companies make the employees "volunteer" to keep their jobs because LOL TIMES ARE TOUGH GUYS AM I RIHGT?

(i.e., work without ever paying them--i.e., slavery under a different name).

Anyway it was bullshit and in a lot of ways fucked up my life.

I, BTFO.
>>
How many times are you going to post this same thread?
>>
File: ...autism.jpg (75 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
...autism.jpg
75 KB, 720x540
>putting a-new-"relationship"-every-few-weeks drama filled highschool romance on a pedistal
>>
That 15yo I was with in the first comment lasted a year. Didn't enter a relationship with women for some years after that. But she was horny all the time for sure
>>
Reality is never as good as expectations or fantasy; when's the last time you watched a movie based upon 100% reality
>>
>>27197496
>Devoted yourself
>tried to break up several times
>it wasn't "real" love

I don't think you understand the OP mate
>>
Yeah, I know man. Hence why I'm such a big loser now. Wish I was dead desu desu.
>>
File: 1449464970861.png (109 KB, 824x637) Image search: [Google]
1449464970861.png
109 KB, 824x637
>girls in their 20's will be jaded and will forever compare you to their first boyfriend.
>>
File: QAt1ujp.jpg (36 KB, 479x345) Image search: [Google]
QAt1ujp.jpg
36 KB, 479x345
>>27197411
>teenage love
>innocent
Ah hahahahahah, hah.
>>
I experienced teenage love, but it was online, does it still count?
>>
File: unsurejew.gif (2 MB, 316x213) Image search: [Google]
unsurejew.gif
2 MB, 316x213
>madly in love with girl growing up
>be a beta faggot
>never say anything
>see one day that she's gotten married
>see recently that her husband was killed
>>
File: 1455561973363.png (132 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1455561973363.png
132 KB, 554x439
But I did have teenage "love". Not everyone here is a sad sap.
>>
>>27197411
>innocent teenage love

Why are you posting two "instagram celebs" who do lewd shit to get followers as an example of "innocent" anything?
>>
>>27198831
Because OP is an autist who lacks the intelligence to make good bait
>>
>>27198349
yes. if it felt like love then it's legit
>>
Tfw me and gf are both virgins
Tfw I'm 20 she's 19
Tfw it's gonna be the best experience ever
>>
File: 1444539963974.png (32 KB, 470x512) Image search: [Google]
1444539963974.png
32 KB, 470x512
it makes me feel empty, like everything else does
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 1024x569) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 1024x569
>>27197411
>a mad virgin tries to further enrage others
I did the whole late teen love story, it's bullshit, all of you guys are better off without it.
She was a whore (the only ones who actually put out in teen years), gave terrible head which she thought was great, was passive aggressive the whole time, and made up bullshit excuses to get herself out of any plans that were made.
I literally cucked her ex, I am no beta, and I can guarantee that missing out on highschool bullshit makes you guys far more alpha than me. Don't listen to this sad excuse for a human being.
>>
>le teen love is a meme it actually sucks XDD
don't fall for this robots. I've experienced it and if you find a decent girl it's just what you think you're missing out. in fact I'd consider you lucky to not feel how great it is and then lose it. and no I'm not talking about sex, which is probably all these thirsty faggots focus on.
>>
>>27197411
I don't care once I'm swole girls will have no choice but to get wet for my body and then I can have sex with a hot girl and My life will be complete
>>
>>27199468
keep lying to yourself, keep doing it for all of us
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 462x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 462x327
>>27199433
>genuinely enjoyed his teenage relationships
>was satisfied by the sex
>still feels a decent connection
You must be a troll?
Forget thirsty, how did you actually even half connect with another person who you almost certainly didn't actually know?
People delude themselves into thinking things are good for them when really all it does is hold them back.
>>
File: 1455583910682.png (64 KB, 507x540) Image search: [Google]
1455583910682.png
64 KB, 507x540
>tfw you will never have any kind of love at all, both because you're a beta KHHV and because you can't form meaningful, lasting relationships
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 1920x1080
>>27199486
This nigga knows.
>tfw swole and still hate interactions
>>
>>27199308
>I did the whole late teen love story

It's like you guys have no self awareness at all
>>
>>27199495
>was satisfied by the sex
we only had sex a couple of times and it was awkward. when you make it all about sex you cannot expect it to last.

>People delude themselves into thinking things are good for them when really all it does is hold them back.
it sounds like you are being bitter and edgy just for the sake of it.
>>
>>27199553
Fuck do you mean by that?
It's a story, I finished the saga, it was not rewarding?
>>
>>27199486
I am neither exceptionally handsome nor am I exceptionally charismatic... but if I was swole as fuck...

And then I went out to anywhere in Manhattan on Friday night then there would be at least one drunk girl who would see my body and just want me to be on top of her
Then she'll have no choice and I can kiss her and do sex stuff and then politely leave.
Then... idk it's all I've ever wanted I don't know what comes after that
>>
>>27199524
If you hate it then it's the wrong person. You'd hate talking to a girl you thought was cute that was visibly into you?
>>
That's annoying
>>
>>27199571
Nigro, look at this empirically.
>the sex was bad
>you invested the most important time of your life into it
>you have nothing left to show for it
How is this ever good? imagine the grades you could of had? the sporting achievements?
These guys need to stop focusing on shit they can't control (the past, females) and work towards a bette future for themselves (get educated, work harder, get fit). Then maybe we wouldn't have such rampant depression on this board.
>>
>>27197411
I didn't, though. It was great to have access to pussy through high school, but it cost me.
Lost touch with many of my friends, males and females, because she got jealous and wanted me to spend every available moment with her, and skyping when we couldn't. It got tiresome to make up lies when I wanted to hang out or play video games with my buddies.

It was a relief when it was over and I don't miss her. We're friendly when we run into each other out on the town. Neither of us have any need to keep in touch otherwise.

I wish I spent more time "socializing" in high school. So far, during 3 years of college, I have made one friend (crazy vegan qt) and not gotten anywhere with with girls besides some making out or short lived flings.
>>
>>27199620
Yes I do. I just turn away in clubs, I do it to guys too. I hate conversation as most times people just want their ego stroked, especially girls before I fuck them. Imagine what else you could be doing instead of wasting that time anon.
>>
I had like 3 or 4 chances are I completely fucked them all up. In fact I could have lost my virginity at like 12. All because I'm a pussy thats scared of girls. Sucks being a good looking assburger.
>>
>>27199578
I'll keep it simple.
It's not even about actually falling the category of being young and in love, but rather the experience.

Bad or good, your experience defines who you are today.
You had a negative experience. But at the same time, you had a learning experience. You don't have to deal with the void most robots have. The void that can never be filled.

Instead, we are emotionally stunted, jaded, cynical and alone. For most of us, it's to late.
>>
>>27199629
This. I dated a girl from 21 to 22 and it was so pointless. Even though I was happy I cannot stress how terrible relationships are. I will never willingly enter one again.
So much time and money invested in her and when it was over and she dropped me I had nothing... absolutely NOTHING to show for it.
Hell, not even a piece of paper certifying my non-virginal status
All I had was a sad and self-consuming sadness
>>
>>27199597
but the issue is even having the ability to actually do anything at all
>>
>>27199261
Exact same situation mayn, including ages. Gonna be sweet
>>
>>27199697
>invested
i don't understand what makes autists even consider relationships in the first place. you're just wasting the girls time. find a job that will let you work 100 hour weeks and let other people enjoy their lives.
>>
>>27199629
you can lift and study and work while also having a gf. I do all of those right now but still feel like shit because I'm missing the love and intimacy that is an essential part of humanity.
>>
>>27199658
I know, and that's why I'm also weight training, to pursue my goal of becoming a world-renowned martial artist.
But still man, idk if you've never had sex with a hit girl, you probably have....
I walk downtown and see women and i have a visceral reaction.
I know it's nothing, sex is the same thing as fucking jumping jacks it's just an action but... dammit man I just want to know what it's like to fuck a hot girl.
God dammit
>>
>>27198432
step up nigga.Pound that widow ass . Let her weep as she sucks your dick
>>
>>27199732
>Quotes my post to insultingly retell my point
Good thing we're not in person because I'd make you feel dumb
>>
>>27199703
If she likes me I can manage, I think. It's just that girls aren't attracted to me I can see it in their little whore eyes
Needless to say, it's making me very bitter inside
>>
>>27199677
You are just getting caught up on missing out on an admitabley shit situation then?
Are you also sad you haven't been IEDed yet to be shaled by that experience?
>>
Why do all of you end up with whores who don't actually care about you? You can't say love is shit if you haven't had someone who really loves you.
>>
>>27198432
How's he get killed? Isis probably right?
>>
>>27199756
your point was that relationships are bad because you spent a whole year "investing" something that has 0 value and you got dumped. I understand the part where you gave up because it isn't your place to share your life with someone else, you just would never connect with anyway. I am saying I don't understand what makes people like you try in the first place. You couldn't figure out it would be a waste of time on your own?
>>
File: 1422973801232.jpg (52 KB, 362x336) Image search: [Google]
1422973801232.jpg
52 KB, 362x336
>be 19
>19 y/o gf 5/10 feminist trash (my first)
>no passion between the 2 of us
>still haven't lost my virgintity
>break up in 6 months
>be 20
>21 y/o gf 8/10
>>sex whenever I want
>>any hole I want
>>does my dishes
>>makes me food
>>tells me i'm much better than her last (and only other) boyfriend

I think my entire love life disproves your theory.
>>
>>27199735
You obviously have never had a gf then. You can't do all that shit like you used to, you can't live every day like your last, and get fucked up with your friends, or game till late at night, or spend all day at the gym.
That sadness is in you, and has nothing to do with gfs.
>>
>>27199810
>comparing having to deal with some stupid bitch to losing your limbs

Okay friend. Like I said, literally no self awareness. But then again, what did I expect from normalfags.
>>
>>27197411
i didnt miss out on it though

/thread
>>
>>27199738
You are better off than me man, I regret every second I have wasted on girls.
Look it's fun, but just hire a prostitute, it's better than most girls can give, and it doesn't try and cook a shitty breakfast the next morning.
>>
>>27199848
>comparing one negative situation you have missed out on to another
I feel you are just trying to move goalposts buddy.
>>
>>27199835

holy shit if she does all this kinky shit with you imagine how much chad cock must have went through that little pussy of hers

ewwww
>>
>>27199837
you can still do whatever you want until you have kids. the idea that a gf would change your general lifestyle is as stupid as believing wearing certain underwear will bring you better luck in the lottery.

the only reason you'd date a girl who doesn't match up with your interests is to fuck her, and there are literally sluts in every single bar, club, music and food event on the planet who would fuck you just as fast as a girlfriend. it's not the 1940s anymore so you can leave that myth for some desperate kid.
>>
I didn't miss out on it. She was my best friend and I loved her with everything I had. I wanted to be a better person just because she deserved better. It was like a lightning bolt hit me whenever I saw her smile. She left me a few years ago for a guy she met through her job. Our daughter is still holding out hope that she'll come back and we'll be happy again, as if it were that simple.
>>
>>27197411
The fact that you think teenage love is innocent shows you're a virgin fag. Teenage girls are the most brutal thing on this planet
>>
>>27199920
>pro tip
No girls match up with my interests faggot, that is part of being male? You have male friends to share your interests with, they do it better than any half-commited female will?
Women are to fuck, and once you have done that enough, it become pretty boring too. Go out into the world nefore coming at me with this stuff as though I haven't already tried it. Women make life miserable, you are just so caught up on not being able to have them there to make yours miserable, that you make it miserable all on your own. Grow up bro, before it is too late and you actually get a gf.
>>
>>27199879
You've had a learning experience. A bad one, yet one you can move on from. It was an experience most people go through in life to become more mature and experienced with dating and the opposite sex. To be more comfortable and confident in themselves, there bodies and around others.

Then you go comparing this to losing limbs like a fucking retard.

Look at adults who are virgins or never been in a relationship. This board is self-evident on the type of mental issues it leads to.
>>
>be 14
>ski trip with friends and family
>there is a kinda pretty girl I don't know, only a week older than me
>talk with other kids, put arms around her out of fun because I taught I was some pre-Chad at the time
>next day we sit by eachother all the time and my arms are around her constantly
>sleep together that night without parents knowing, only cuddling tho
>dad finds us, orders me back to the room
>be 15
>next skitrip with same girl
>I have my own room at the hotel
>she comes up to say hi
>she jumps on the bed, I follow her
>I man up and kiss her
>we kiss for 5 minutes
>every night after diner we go to my room, make out and cuddle
>the most sexual thing we do is dry humping

Cont.
>>
>>27199972
>calls someone a faggot
>only hangs out with dudes
>women make him miserable
2/10 best i can do.

I've been married 2 years and my life is no different than it was 6 years ago. some parts got easier like food and going out, some parts got harder like more responsibilities and pointless conversations. i still do what i want and most of the time i'm not even thinking about her. you must be begging for sex if you're at a point where you'd actually spend time with a girl who doesn't support your lifestyle or compliment it. that shit doesn't sound appealing, whether or not you say "bro." don't kid yourself about giving up completely unless you take it up the ass, you might as well starve yourself because "muh gmo!"
>>
>>27199261
>she is gonna stay virgin for me
>i will have her virginity

hahahaha
>>
>>27200003
And I am sure the IEDs can also lead to negative learning experiences that deeply shape a person, sometimes for the better. At the very least you could relate this to war, with many great men having gone, and say that no matter how bad it was it still shaped them?
Look you will never understand, as you still live in the golden Disney land where a woman can fix all the problems in your life, and you suddenly grow up and erase all the sadness of your life as soon as your dick touches a vagina, but that is unfortunately not the truth anon.
This board is only a tiny proportion of adult virgins, I know fairly high amount because I enjoy typically virgin hobbies (W40K) and they definitely are not all like you guys. Just please look up Kellogs himself and realise that sex and love /= happiness and success.
Get over yourself and your sadness and fix YOURSELF instead of blaming it on the world. Obviously you will continue to call me a normie, dispite my having been here since my mid-teen years and being diagnosed with depression during much of the time between then and now, and losing a large number of people very close to me to suicide. Cool bro, my shit-tier gf totally helped me cope with that and didn't nearly push me over the edge.
>>
>>27200036
>at the end of the trip we try to have a long distance relationship
>I call her every night
>we go to eachothers houses
>the second time we talk about stuff
>I kinda start sperging out about some stuff, talking while looking at the ceiling
>when I look back I see that she is in her underwear
>"Oh, sorry Anon, are you finished?"
>can't form words with my mouth
>she slowly climbs on top of me
>suddenly parents call from downstairs because lunch is ready
>nothing happens afterwards, she leaves at 7 o'clock in the evening
>a month after the incident she doesn't pick up the phone
>"breaks up" with me via text, telling me we should continue this on the next skitrip
>sperg out hard, tell her that she can go fuck herself
>don't talk to her again for some months

Cont.
>>
>>27198154
guess im supposed to feel bad about what i missed but honestly, i couldn't stop laughing at this

good for them youngins in love
>>
>>27199511
>you can't form meaningful, lasting relationships

its not like you ever tried you self defeating faggot
>>
>>27197411
Nothing, because I had sex as a teenager.

Honestly, I'm glad that women are as picky as they are. Because the world really would be a worse place if all of the neets and weaboos could reproduce.
>>
>>27200106
>married
>doesn't feel his life has been impacted
What kind of man are you that being tethered to one woman hasn't stiffled you at all?
I called you a faggot for caving and believing the love meme, I hang out with guys because I have interests which are almost entirely made up of male participants?
I don't beg for sex, I made that clear, I am not even going to waste a prolonged conversation on getting it, let alone half my shit and a fucking MARRIAGE.
I haven't given up, I am just not going to waste time, if some bitch wants to fees me, clean my house, iron my shirts and open her legs for free without any effort on my part, then why not?
>>
>>27197411
My attempt at this
>3/10 asian girl in class
>decide i need to prove to myself i can get a gf. i also want what op wants
>ask her out, she says yes
>we gout a few times
>kiss on cheek, handholding
>one kiss on mouth third date, her request
>try to kiss her again, she refuses
>eventually says she just doesnt know me well enough
>back to handholding and cheek kissing for weeks up to today

i dont know what to do
>>
>>27197411
Woman fall for those who can provide. If you have a huge wallet it does not matter if you are 18 or 55

Get real scrubs
>>
>>27200235
>kissing and handholding
>WEEKS
Please be under 16?
>>
>>27200235

Fuck the living shit out of her. Make her bleed.
>>
>>27200258
This guy knows what's up. Chrisma and money are the two most important things nowadays. They also normally go hand in hand, and bring with them health and confidence.
>>
I don't give a fuck as long as she loves. Even if it's just a bit. I've been so unloved my whole life than even a few weeks of being loved a tiny bit would change my life drastically.
>>
>>27200121
I never said a woman would fix all your problems.
What I'm saying is, getting that experience at a young age is crucial for healthy development.

And when the hell did I blame the world for my problems?
You normies are so autonomous with your bullshit dribble, they must all blend together.
>>
>>27200203
>love memes
going back to my analogy, do you think enjoying food is just a meme too? do you just pop supplements all day and drink water? doesn't it take too much "effort" to chew food? why waste your time since food is just going to give you cancer?

>tethered to one woman
much simpler than bouncing between women, which i never did in the first place.

>prolonged conversation
autism.

>i havent given up
>no effort on my part
c'mon who do you think you're talking to here?
>>
I never felt teenage love, but there was an Asian girl in high school, a couple years younger than me, who was in love with me for some reason. She had a boyfriend but said she loved me.
>>
>>27200132
>be 16
>organize a house party, got drunk, called her
>asked her how she has been and stuff, don't really remember
>a week passes
>longnighting on xbox live
>sudden call from unknown number at 1 o'clock in the morning
>it's her
>tells me that she doesn't understand why I told her to fuck herself and that she really loved me, she even wanted us to lose our virginity together
>can't even talk
>she finishes and hangs up telling me that some guy is waiting for her so she has to go
>can't sleep that night
>a month later I get a gf out of desperation, it's a terrible relationship
>next skitrip, we don't even talk to eachother apart from small talk
>be 17
>next skitrip
>on the final day we talk through this
>she lost her virginity at 15 to some guy at a party she dated for a month, I lost it with my gf whom I hate at that point
>I realize that I'm still madly in love with her
>break up with gf
>start talking to her almost everyday
>go full orbiter mode
>her friend tells me that the girl really likes me but only as a very good friend and she has been in love with the guy she had sex with
>after a few months they start dating
>realize that she is the love of my life, but it doesn't go both ways
>she is with her childhood love now, living a happy life

I needed to get this off my chest. Nothing will be as beautiful to me as the skitrip when we first kissed eachother and the 3-4 months after that. I feel like my emotions got chopped off with a blunt rusty knife. Nothing makes me feel that good anymore and I can't love someone else knowing that she is nowhere near as perfect as she was at that time. Vodka and tinder helps.
>>
>>27200324
>the experience is crucial to developement
Right there. You have highlighted early sex as so important that people cannot function normally without it, and in doing that blamed all of your problems on not having it.
Not even a normie m8, just don't know why you are getting so worked up over
>tfwngf
and relating bullshit.
>>
>>27199837
>That sadness is in you, and has nothing to do with gfs.

Well spoken. the feel ismreal
>>
>>27199697
>>27199571
>niggas with poor judgment of character who can't move on from that one bitch

This is a new subtler kind of beta

>>27199649
Feel

>>27199837
You've clearly never had a gf who isn't as mentally ill as you.

>>27199972
How are you this autisitic? It's not about matching interests. It's about matching personalities. My gf doesn't enjoy people that much, and neither do I. We're both educated. We tend to form similar opinions on people and situations so can relate on nearly every experience. And playing vidya while my gf watches Netflix while lying on me is literally best thing ever.
>>
>>27200278
>Please be under 16?
>?

what is this, tumblr!
>>
>>27200337
I carb count, and take in majority of my diet from shakes. I enjoy good food, but I am well aware it is wasted money and time, so don't partake very often.
>marriage
>simpler
You genuinely find sharing a space with someone else the whole time and having them involved in every facet of your life to be simple? I don't "bounce between women" either, and most men with a brain don't. I game, lift, work, and fuck a prostitute every once in a while, this is my most efficient lifestyle to make something of myself.
>autism
I thought that myself anon, turns out I am just immensely anti-social, and I guess I can live with that. I am normally happier to be alone.
I don't understand your last point there anon? I am saying that I haven't given up on women, if some goddess decides to just move in I am not going to stop her, but why waste time hunting something that will have such a small impact on my life?
>>
>>27199881
She never let him inside her without a condom (so she claims) and they both lived with their parents at the time, so they didn't get much chance for sex. His parents were overbearing home school parents and hers never let her have friends over unless she left her door open the whole time. With us we both live at school and I have no roommates so we can basically do whatever kinky shit we want.
>>
>>27200416
But that doesn't place the blame on the world.
And it is important.
And you ARE a failed normie.

And thank you for proving my point. As someone whose had a gf and gotten laid, you can't even relate or sympathize with others on this board.
>>
>>27197411
do you want me to die to sadness or what
>>
>>27198154
I am forever immune to these feels. I have no idea how the fuck it happened but I'm dating an incredible girl with whom all these things have happened, I seriously cannot belive how happy she looks when we're together. We're not even that young, I'm 24, she's 21. Maybe it won't last forever but for now I'm happier than I remember ever being and even if it ends I'll always know it happened and it was sincere. Oh, to top it off she's like two inches taller than me. Don't give up, robots, we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>27200175
I have though, don't be such a bitter Benjamin
>>
>>27200482
>mentally ill
Maybe you are onto something anon, but it has gone undiagnosed thus far.
Oh shit, look at this love sperg.
>both don't like people
>like each other
That exception bullshit people lie to each other about.
>similair opinions on everything
Why don't you just date a mirror? it is better in every way by that measure
>likes people lying on him during vidya
What could possibly make this enjoyable? do you like EA Rugby World Cup 16 to feel more realistic or something?
You are just lying to yourself because of the hormones, wait for the breakup and realise that I am right anon.
>>
>>27200484
>punctuation
>tumblr
What?
>>
>>27200278
I'm 18... so is she...
>>
>>27197471
Spoken like a true robot dipshit. Armchair Sexologist
>>
>tfw 28 year old virgin asian gf

this gon be good real soon
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 374x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 374x354
>>27200557
It totally places blame on the world, because clearly you can't control wether you bump into a women who finds you attractive within 18 years?
You just don't understand your own feelings and so assume it must be correlated to this one thing you can isolate that others do and you don't, whereas I believe it likely lies in a host of other problems you have, which a gf will never fix.
>>
>tfw I experienced it with my first gf at 17 for two years
>we were each others firsts for everything
>tfw now at 22 I have an 18 year old virgin gf so I'm gonna have it again

Get fucked.
>>
>>27200666
satan pls go
>>
>>27200377

Oh, trust me. When they get married, and she tries to talk to you about how wonderful her pregnancy is, that's when it *really* hurts.
>>
>>27199837
>That sadness is in you, and has nothing to do with gfs.

#deep

I am starting to realize this is true for me, and I think it is mostly true for a lot of r9k (not that loneliness is't a problem, just that it isnt the root of the problem).
>>
>>27200790
This is the thing no one is realising, if you are actually a well adjusted individual, why would there hordes of whores *not* go for you?
For most of us we are just socially broken, and I am well aware of that, and it has nothing to do woth experience etc, I just can't stand social interactions.
>>
>>27200710
If that was the case, wouldn't that mean that it would be justified in blaming the world or, say genetics?

I do understand my own feelings. I understand them all to well.
The host of my problems ARE because I never got laid at a young age. That itself was the seed to my current miserable self.
>>
File: 1457816049672.jpg (35 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1457816049672.jpg
35 KB, 960x540
>>27197411
I did and it was disappointing. We didn't like each other, not as more than friends. We were both just in our own bad places and had no one else.
Also he joined ISIS a few months back.
>>
>>27200596
keep it up faggot
>>
>>27200596
Hope she dies of a brain aneurysm
>>
File: feel.jpg (59 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
59 KB, 633x758
>>27197411
maybe in the next life.
>>
File: tumblr gender kek.jpg (202 KB, 1279x1657) Image search: [Google]
tumblr gender kek.jpg
202 KB, 1279x1657
>>27200660

WHGY ARE YOU SAYING STUPID STUFF!!
I. AM .SO. ANGRY??
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 864x575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 864x575
>>27200855
Again bro
>for reasons out of my control I didn't get laid in the first 18 years of my life
>because of lack of lay, I have host of problems
which then becomes
>for reasons outside of my control I have a host of problems which are now impossible to fix
So why not kill yourself if you believe that, as no one can turn back time. Sex is definitely not the root of your problems, and lack of early sex is definitely not the root of lack of sex. The only constant factor in all of your problems (including the lack of early sex that "started" it all) is you. So why not look inwards and try and improve yourself in whatever way you can, instead of blaming the world, genetics, you parents, the colour of the sky, and stop moping around about girls?
Help yourself you miserable piece of shit, and you will be surprised at all of the opportunities which occur
>some of them may even be girls
>>
>>27201076
Ok fine, I'll play this game. It's always fun.

What should I improve myself on?
>>
>>27201101
>implying I know your life backwards
All I am trying to tell you, is that if all your other shit is in order, women will sleep with you. Regardless of wether or not some teen romace bullshit was spouted.
As an example,
>get fitter
>get richer
>spend more time on your hobbies (get happier)
You can't argue with that self improvement.
>>
>>27200342
How did she say it? That kinda sounds cute and innocent...ignoring she had a bf lol
>>
>>27201180
Ah, so you like spouting just world fallacies as well huh. You wouldn't be a normalfag if you didn't add that to the list.
>>
>>27201180

>All I am trying to tell you, is that if all your other shit is in order, women will sleep with you

I know a guy with a decent job, apartment, fairly in shape, etc.

he doesn't get laid

Why?

Because he is ugly and bad with women.

That is it.

And he does try. he finally gave up after appraoching hundreds of women and getting NOTHING.

He's not even creepy either. We tried setting him up on dates and he fucked up all of them.

This whole "oh you can always better yourself" is dumb-ass shit, it is literally infallible logic because it is circular. Not good enough? Get better. Did you fail? Clearly you didn't get better enough. It's a stupid tautology.
>>
>>27198154

This doesn't sound like teen love desu, just love in general.
>>
File: 1393495165199.jpg (105 KB, 610x475) Image search: [Google]
1393495165199.jpg
105 KB, 610x475
>>27201076
U didnt got it. We are DOOMED! There is nothing we can fix. The only thing we can do is just to accept our shitty life and try to make it little better. But we cant fix our shitty genes, parents, homeland, rotten society obessesed with capitaliam etc. MEANWHILE RICH HANDSOME HAPPY CHAD FUCK ANOTHER ONE stacey
>>
File: 1431705347446.jpg (49 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1431705347446.jpg
49 KB, 550x535
>>27198154
>feel literally nothing while reading this
I don't know if it's 4chan and /r9k/ or if I'm getting worse and worse by the day. I honestly like it better this way.
>>
>>27201283
I ll better say its just another "just b uself" shit stuff
>>
>>27201180
> be fit
> have money
> be happy
> have shit together
> friendless kv

> oh but you didn't improve yourself enough
> I will only stop spouting this when you win the Ironman, several marathons, olympics, and are listed within ten spots of Bill Gates on the richest people list
>>
>>27201208
How is anything in that revolving around a just world fallacy?
Agreed, the first time you go to a gym, women will not just fall on you, but it is easy to see that a pattern of living healthily, wealthily and happily may bring you into contact with more people who want to get in your pants. Again, nice attempt at rationalising depression.
>>
>>27200115
idk man that one seemed like she was legitimately sorry because she regretted it even when she thought he couldn't see her
>>
>>27201325
>accept it
>try to make it a little better
Exactly what I am saying nigro, and what does more to that end? working out, enjoying yourself, and improving your little life in a number of ways, or crying over that one retarded stacy?
>>
>>27200596

See, I don't think I could ever be as happy as I was back in May late childhood and early teens. I had a neighborhood friend I met at school (he transferred to a different one) and for a few summers we did absolutely everything together. I remember exploring our foresty neighborhood, countless hours of PS2, and watching Adult Swim during inumerable sleep overs, just to name a few things. I think about those things too often to pretend that a girl would be a suitable replacement.

Also, he was killed shortly after I began college.
>>
>>27201283
>decent job
>fairly in shape
You seem fucking entiteled bro? no one has to leap at you for being "not so bad" and he has simply not tried hard enough. As I have been repeating all this time, there are ugly and desperate women the world over, and by improving other aspects of your life you make yourself more attractive, to the extent that I truly believe there is no one who is totally unable to find a women that doesn't stop trying
>pro tip
Stop trying, it isn't worth it anyways imo
>>
>>27197411

I remember love... it's that thing you think exists before you talk to a girl for the first time.

The closest thing to love is codependent infatuation. When do you know you've got it? She puts something in her ass for you. I only ever managed it once. It's tricky if you're a ugly, faggot neckbeard, but even I managed it by age 18.

Don't give up hope. Soon you too will be welcomed into Valhalla, among us, as brothers.
>>
>>27201368
That is exactly my point anon. Why settle for average, why do you think people will settle for you then?
>>
>>27197411
But I did... and I miss it.
>>
>>27201479
> you need to be a multibillionaire ironman athlete to get an average girl now
>>
>>27197458
Please leave. Thank u
>>
>>27201417
I have never cried over fucken stacey. Im just telling you that this 'improving' is pointless.
>>
>>27201558
>>27201573
Girls love guys who aspire to be better all their lives, because for them it is like a ladder that keeps getting taller.
I am just saying, until you are a multi-billionaire ironman athlete you have no excuse for certain girls not liking you.
>>
File: collin.jpg (22 KB, 342x346) Image search: [Google]
collin.jpg
22 KB, 342x346
>>27197411
I experienced it.
Not much to shout about
>>
>>27201392
>Do x,y,x!
>Then you'll get 1,2,3!

I'm not rationalizing anything. I've accepted things for the way the are.
>>
>>27201688
>do xyz
>stand a better chance at getting 123
Re-read it faggot.
You are rationalizing your own acceptance of an incorrect theory. You are more ingrained that the scientologists bro, not that I care, but it might be worthwhile at least trying what I am proposing instead of just sitting around and waiting to die.
>>
Kek, i didn't, i lost my virginity to my girlfriend when i was 15 :^)
I've been lonely every since
>>
>>27201664
Where do you guys get this mentality from. You should do all that shit for yourself not for some girl.

You should be loved for who you are (with some basic achievements of course) not for some incredible feats that mean nothing.
>>
>>27201573
Fuck off, Im another anon. I have given up on girls when I was 14 , cauz im ugly, dicklet and cant fix it. The worst part is I was born in Russia, and living here is VERY SUCKS. I just want die and reborn is USA.
>>
>>27201741
>All I am trying to tell you, is that if all your other shit is in order, women will sleep with you.

Think you need to reread what you wrote.

And I have done all those things, plus more. But it's to late now really. I don't even care about sex, relationships, love or any of that.
You can't just change years of social isolation and being unwanted.
Which brings me back to my very first point on why it is important to go through these at a young age.
Because if not, people tend to get lost in there own heads, creating demons that only open doors to other demons.
>>
>>27201573
This
>>27201812
is for you I have fucked up a little
>>
>>27201812
You still be the same, except now you would be ugly and small dicked in the U.S
>>
>>27201802
This is what I tried to tell these niggers if you bother reading further up the thread.
This is simply to get them to stfu with crying about no sex ruining their lives.
Also
>loved
Kel at the dank memes
>>
>>27197411
You date a 17 year old girl, deal with the ridicule in between sex with a tight puss.
>>
>>27201664
FUUUUUUU THIS
>>27201812
>>
File: gun_pose[1].jpg (52 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
gun_pose[1].jpg
52 KB, 640x427
why didn't you go to prom anon? you probably didn't realize how sad you made your mom.
>>
>>27201863
But I would have opportunities. Awesome studying for example. All best literature, for programmers is writen on english. I have to waste my lifetime to learning this lang and im doing it, but you... You have a better luxk in this life
>>
>>27201848
>defining in order as a set point and not a constant journey
That's where you misunderstood me, although I do agree it may have been too ambiguous.
So what you are saying is that all hope is lost, and if you don't fuck in the first 18 years you should shoot yourself because life will always be isolated and you will always feel unwanted?
So what do you propose to fix this issue? why is the goverment not training armies of stacies to fuck pastey little teenage boys?
This is all in your head m8, and for most reasonable people doesn't even register as a problem. You are blaming your problems on things outside of your control and making no efforts to help yourself. You need to get some outside help, and that is in the form of a therapist talking about your mental issues, not a time machine. As I said waaay back, these problems are not due to poon or no poon, they exist regardless of poon.
>>
>>27201936
I did. Asked out a girl I had almost never spoken to and had no friends to back me up. You can guess how it turned out.
>>
>>27201886
This guy is exactly the point, there will always be someone worse off, so instead of trying to sink to the bottom why not attempt the climb to the top?
>>
>>27197411
I had 2 girlfriends in highschool, a stalker, i was hooking up with my older sisters bestfriend when she was 16 and i was 14. I only had intercourse at 18 though. Teen love is overrated as fuck. Ive cucked 6 guys already so far and im only 21. Women cheat, heck, my bestfriend at the time had a girlfriend who tried to sleep with me on several occasions, hes still with her. Im sure my story is nothing grand compared to others but if it means anything, take it from me, adult women are sexier in literally every single way.
>>
>>27201962
American literature is shit compared to Dostoevsky, Tolstoy, Pushkin etc. I would learn Russian just to read their works
>>
>>27202011
>fucking around with a dozen different girls is 'teen love'
>>
>>27201971
You ended up going alone?
>>
>>27201966
Im another anon. Fuck u faggot. You still keep ignoring his word and repeating "just bee uself m8 and try to fix ur problems, I dont care how)))". Get out dickface
>>
>>27202051
By the end of it, yes.
>>
>>27202019
Im talkin about technical literature for programmers, which can help improve my skill and knowledge
>>
>>27202056
Okay anon. I am definitely the one to get bad at, your existence is definitely better jerking off and crying about girls.
>>
>>27202124
Oh that makes sense. I'm retarded.
>>
>>27200596
No, i won't stop that shit you lucky bastard
>>
>>27202007
>attemp the climb to the top
With broken hands I guess? While rich handsome chad has everything he need to climb faster?
>>
>>27202194
Tortoise and the hare m8, rich chad will squander what he got while you just slowly improve.
Look at Arnold, the guy came from the middle of nowhere with shit-tier parents and look at what he built through hard work. This ability to climb is what it truly means to be a man.
>>
>>27201966
It's like your not even reading what I'm saying.
I'm just gonna end it here. Shit, I should have ended it a long time ago. I was right, you don't have any self awareness or empathy.

It's like me trying to consul you on the friends you lost to suicide as if I've been through it as well.

We've live two different lives. We simply won't understand one another.
>>
File: 1448628561173.png (798 KB, 559x828) Image search: [Google]
1448628561173.png
798 KB, 559x828
>>27202147
Just tell me, can bird with broken wings fly?
>>
>>27201568
Nobody in life has ever listened to you, why the fuck would we start now, you sad faggot
>>
>>27197559
Lmfao I remember this episode
Also had some BBC scenes
>>
>>27201966
>So what you are saying is that all hope is lost, and if you don't fuck in the first 18 years you should shoot yourself because life will always be isolated and you will always feel unwanted?

No, I'm saying this will lead to feelings of inadequacy and self imposed isolation, which in turn will turn someone very jaded and even more isolated.

>So what do you propose to fix this issue? why is the goverment not training armies of stacies to fuck pastey little teenage boys?

There is no solution. This world isn't just and not everyone makes it out the same.

>This is all in your head m8, and for most reasonable people doesn't even register as a problem.
Most people get laid in high School/before 20 or have a member of the opposite sex show interest in them.

>they exist regardless of poon
But I wasn't like this before? It's definitely a cause that's lead to other issues.
>>
>>27202241
And you still can't say what has made yours so sad except for one girl who was a bitch? that is what you have highlighted as the difference between us?
Okay bro, no one understands you or deserves to talk to you about your feelings. Let me know if you ever actually grow up out of this teen angst.
>>
>>27202237
This shitty actor from 90s movies for fucken normies? Nikola Tesla died a virgin, nuff said.
>>
>>27202253
They can try as often as they can, as otherwise they will just die.
>>
>>27202362

They will try, and they will invariably fail. Success isn't an option for them.
>>
>>27202329
>I'm a special snowflake
>I wasn't like this before
>There is no solution
Is this what you told her too anon? late at night in those private conversations before she left forever?
The world is not just, or sane, but to boil it all down to who fucks before they turn 20 is elementary and retarded. This opinion reflects badly on your obvious intelligence, as what other complex problem could you boil down to one impossible-to-fix root like this?
>>
>>27198517
Good for you. Now please get the fuck out.
>>
>>27202408
"Doomed to fail. A final nail. In a coffin of eternal jail."
>>
>>27202408
>implying the destination is more important than the journey
You have a lot to learn about happiness
>>
>>27202147
I've heard it all, Mike. I know what needs to be done, it's a matter of gathering the constitution to do so. The echo chamber nature of this place has turned me into a bit of a misanthrope.. and a cynic. I need my faith in humanity restored and a clear set goal to shoot for and I'll do fine.

I sabotage myself at every possible opportunity in case you haven't noticed, it's fucking masochistic. The grapes better not be sour or I'm going to be one pissed off middle aged man.
>>
it's a "anon who has no business telling people to get their lives together what to do in life" episode
>>
>>27202338
In terms of relationships and sex, yeah. That's what we were arguing about.
You personally can't understand. How can you? You didn't go through the same type of isolation most robots here go through.
It's not even teen angst. It's angst in general. Some things you probably experienced as well, but to a different extent. Ones I probably wouldn't be able to understand.
>>
>>27202429
Man you are dense as fuck. It's like your intentionally trying to miss the big picture of which I circled for you.
And now your projecting. Good job.
>>
>>27200596
Honest question. Why do you still come here then?
>>
>>27202237
Don't tell me you actually bought into that stupid shit teachers/parents would tell you about how you're going to grow up to be boss of the kids that made fun of you. All those kids are the ones that actually did decently in high school and manage to get into Universities, maybe even with a sports scholarship. Most of us thought we were the "smart but unmotivated" type, and usually end up taking a semester or two of community college before dropping out because of social anxiety or depression. We are not the tortoise. We are the pieces of shit that sit on the sidelines and watch life pass us by in a studio apartment and a job at Wal Mart.
>>
>>27202408
Failure isn't an option, it's not even a possibility. You hold yourself to a standard. I have no standard, no real resolve. Like an indecisive blank slate, too afraid to live and not courageous enough to die. I never tried a day in my life.
>>
>>27199725
>>27199261
Jesus, what the fuck is happening to this board?
>>
>>27202556
If something like that happened to me, I would come just to give some hope out to everyone, because I would remember how the other robots feel and I would feel bad knowing that I did it while the people I shared shit loads of time are still here, shitposting and sobbing.
>>
>>27202487
>>27202535
I am not sure who did this to you, but you need to unbrainwash yourself, because this is exactly what the world wants, they want to see you fail and you are giving it to them and making excuses about it. Fight or die friend.
>>
>>27202617
bawww why can't everyone be as miserable as me
>>
>>27197411
those people arent even teenagers
>>
>>27198154
Eh, my current gf acts like this, it's pretty cliche
>>
>>27202651
Shift that goalpost more faggot
>>
>>27202571
Nigger, I was a new kid 13 times, got my nose broken, lip split, eyebrow split, and got suspended 3 times for standing up to anyone who looked at me the wrong way. I was exactly as you described with my studies, but I have realised that no one gives a shit about potential, they want to know what you can do right now. I am actually in the process of getting my sport scholarship, and passed my final year with 3 As out of the 4 required subjects (Maths, Bio, English, Geo). It is all in your head and you are capable of anything if you want it bad enough.
You need to decide wether you are just going to lie down and take it from this shitty world or stand up, man up, and get shit done.
>>
>>27202571
>usually end up taking a semester or two of community college before dropping out because of social anxiety or depression

The prophecy has come true. We were fucked from the start weren't we?
>>
>>27202692
I thought you were convinced that my telling you how you were wrong on that point was a waste of time?
So now lets just blow it wide open, and back to that age old animal kingdom idea, survive or die.
Right now, you have taken all this shit and decided that you are just going to be sad instead of fighting it like you are programmed to. This apathy is an afront to nature itself, and still you blame sexual interaction alone
>inb4 that bullshit you spouted about it only being in relation to social skills, read your original posts again
But okay man, my bad for goalpost moving?
>>
>>27202728
>It is all in your head and you are capable of anything if you want it bad enough.
hahahahaha okaaay matey...
>>
>>27202556

People act like this is /depression/ but it's also THE only decent anonymous off-topic board on the entire internet.
>>
>>27202728
oh wait he is bein serious
>>
File: 7O2FM6I.gif (220 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
7O2FM6I.gif
220 KB, 500x375
>>27202782
Now you're strawmaning me? Okay dude...
>>
>>27202803
Explain anyone who has ever achieved something unexpected.
>>
I experienced teenage love. Nothing has compared to it so far. Im really scared Ill never find anyone else again.
>>
>>27202862
I don't know what more I can say m8.
Enjoy suicide? as that is the only place this is leading?
Enjoy your depressed coolaid if you really can't see any merit in what I am saying.
>>
>>27197411
No i didnt. It's nothing special
>>
File: 1438241128833.png (55 KB, 972x768) Image search: [Google]
1438241128833.png
55 KB, 972x768
>>27202922
protip: you won't
>>
File: 1417213580441.png (370 KB, 558x515) Image search: [Google]
1417213580441.png
370 KB, 558x515
>>27197411
>when a girl shows me affection I get uncomfortable and push her away and ended up with a schizoid gf who acts like a robot and when I ask her if she loves me she looks around the room as if trying to think up what her favorite color is when she doesn't really care and just says "sure" after a few seconds
>>
>>27202618
Fair enough. I doubt it's going to happen to me but that's a nice gesture indeed.
>>
>>27202657
Why do you come here? There's literally no reason for you to be here.
>>
>>27203322

been here since the board opened and was meant to be for OC before it became suicidals only club
>>
>>27201350
same here. Fucking an escort has done a lot of good to my sanity it seems.
>>
File: 1435214994430.jpg (53 KB, 960x484) Image search: [Google]
1435214994430.jpg
53 KB, 960x484
here's some not original content for y'alls
>>
File: 1457046831496.jpg (57 KB, 600x334) Image search: [Google]
1457046831496.jpg
57 KB, 600x334
Whats the closest you ever got to teenage love?

>tfw I was in love with a girl from my school
>tfw she acted like she loved me too
>tfw I thought for a few moments that I will finally get a gf
>tfw she acted like she liked me, so she and her friends can laugh at me

Atleast now I'm very /fit/. But depressed and lonely as fuck. She is now fat, but she got a boyfriend and lots of friends.

Being a girl is like playing life in easy mode.

Fuck this earth
>>
>>27197411
Uncontrollable passions are for animals and subhuman nigger monkeys. I'm a human
>>
>>27203539
I never even tried talking to a girl romantically before. The very idea makes me anxious.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iZasCzxIX8

t-teenage love
>>
>>27202256
Rude. Shoo shoo Normie
>>
>>27201936
Because I had to work.
>>
File: 1450372367529.jpg (49 KB, 524x685) Image search: [Google]
1450372367529.jpg
49 KB, 524x685
>>27197411
>tfw still dating my highschool sweet heart
feels great man
>>
>>27200957
>maybe in the next life.

This is the only life there is.
>>
>>27197411
It doesn't make me feel. I am satisfied with my life, but I am not happy with my life.
>>
File: suffering.png (7 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
suffering.png
7 KB, 100x100
>you will never have a female best friend from before you developed desire for the opposite sex
>you will never develop feelings and live your whole lives together
it hurts
>>
File: sg46EPq.png (142 KB, 283x298) Image search: [Google]
sg46EPq.png
142 KB, 283x298
I didn't lose my virginity until I was 23 years old. Granted, I had several opportunities to when I was younger, but I just never went through with it. I've had lots of sex since then, and there has been plenty of tight, inexperienced pussy in that mix. Would teenage sex have been nice? Maybe. I have a feeling it would've been awkward and not as much fun as the sex that I'm having now so I don't care.
>>
>>27197496
This, I didn't miss out on it. I devoted my life to maths, but even maths are useless
>>
>>27202597
Very underrated post.

comentariooriginal
>>
>>27199629
>could of
>of
>>
File: 1456403912068.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1456403912068.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>>27197411
Oh look its the make you feel like miserable peace of shit thread again
>>
>>27197458
Fuck off normie go back to happy normieland and stay there this isn't a zoo
>>
>>27202665
>my gf
What's with you fucking normies doing here?
>>
>>27197411
>those 20-somethings
>teenagers
>innocent

wut?
>>
>>27198517
Have a happy fun life normie
>>
>>27202617
This tbqh senpai, I really don't know
>>
>>27199308
I really hope you're right
Originale
>>
>>27198154
I would be very uncomfortable if someone slept on me, especially next to my neck.
I hate women too much to feel anything.
>>
>>27197458
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1vzqWEMgGgJ
just leave man please
>>
please respond originolio
Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.