[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw never had an orgasm due to genetic defects wut does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1455473027402.jpg (136 KB, 750x434) Image search: [Google]
1455473027402.jpg
136 KB, 750x434
>tfw never had an orgasm due to genetic defects

wut does it feel like?
>>
>>27197173
It feels almost as good as getting dubs, but you don't get nearly as much respect and fame.
>>
File: 1448313362545.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
1448313362545.gif
2 MB, 380x285
>>27197470
thats not how you do it you stupid fuck
>>
Like muscles relaxing. Imagine stretching pleasure but more intense. A kind of peak of pressure then a release of pressure.
>>
>>27197173
Warm pulses of of pleasure course through your body and the world kind of fades away for a few seconds. And gooey goodness shits out of your peepee
>>
>>27197498
Yes, this is great explanation
>>
File: flying.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
flying.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>27197173

You forget everything, happy, relax, fly, ten second and after you realise the life is shit and have no sense.
>>
>>27197173

Feels like blowing a huge load out of my impossibly turgid phallus like I'm a rutting stag bellowing in ecstasy as a literal gallon of scalding hot fizzing seed explodes from my insides to my outsides into the hottest, wettest, tightest deer pussy my elaborately-antlered self has ever experienced

it's also like dying a little bit inside.
>>
>>27197487
Spoken like someone who's never gotten dubs. Truly, a plateau many can only dream of reaching, but once achieved can never be forgotten. Kind of like the Holocaust.
>>
>>27197638
Legitimately lol'd

Bloxvoxbloxbloxxxxx
>>
>>27197173
it's overrated 2bh
nice but there are far greater pleasures in life
>>
>>27197173
i lose control of my body when i have one, they're scary. picture the feeling of getting into a warm bed after a shower, or stretching amplified 1000 times to the point of loss of control. it last for 10 seconds

inb4 people tell me this is stupid
>>
It feels as good as a hot girl calling you a faggot
>>
For me; it's like I really have to pee and then I relax when I get to pee, it's that feeling.
>>
Bags of sand
[originaul]
>>
tfw orgasms make me feel sick and sad
>>
You get a good feeling for one and half seconds and then realize you've wasted 30 minutes and made a mess.
>>
>>27197173
Are you that Norwegian girl in a wheelchar?

Also, it's like a sneeze only it lasts for several seconds instead of one tenth.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.