[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw dumped my gf of two months because I simply didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: fingertrump.jpg (94 KB, 635x600) Image search: [Google]
fingertrump.jpg
94 KB, 635x600
>mfw dumped my gf of two months because I simply didn't like her all that much
>sex was great, but goddamn was she boring

Who /powerful/ here?
>>
>>27196852
>I like cock in my ass
I bet you like cock in your ass
>>
why did you get her if you didn't like her
>>
>>27197439
Cause am faggot
>>
is she by any chances a jew?
>>
>>27197506
Jew, who, Mountain Dew
>>
>>27196852
I had a trap gflike that for a few years, I kept her around because I liked the sex but she was stupid as fuck, eventually she got old and couldn't pass anymore and I didn't want to be associated with some freak so I dumped her and found a younger one.
>>
>sex was great, but goddamn was she boring

I think I'm a virgin because I don't want to get that close to someone who I find boring
>>
>>27197566
R ur gay or sumthin?
>>
>>27197612
>traps
>gay

I'm only attracted to the passing feminine ones, so it isn't gay, I don't like dudes or anything.
>>
>>27197656
>like penis but that don't make me gay
Nothing wrong with being gay, dude
>>
>>27197715
I'm not attracted to the penis though, I just like fucking traps in the ass, I don't like guys so I am not gay.
>>
>>27198153
>I like man ass, especially pounding it
You don't have to justify yourself, anon
>>
>>27196852
Welcome to womenfolk.
>>
>>27197606
You know damn well that's not the reason.

>>27197566
Hahahhhaha nice one dude. fuck those mentally ill fucktoys
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.