[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought having a gf would be good. She cut herself again. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: kill me.png (43 KB, 542x602) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
43 KB, 542x602
I thought having a gf would be good. She cut herself again. I don't like this responsibility.
>>
>>27196457
Her emotions aren't your responsibility dude. Be there for her, but if you're the best bf you can be, realize that it isn't your fault if she's miserable.
>>
Drop her without regrets, dude. Avoid those types of cunts at all cost. Much, much more trouble than they're worth.
>>
It's good when your girlfriend is well-adjusted and happy.
>>
Can I have her?
Comment original
>>
>>27196457
something like 90% of all girls that I've dated were cutters.

They do it for attention and they do it because they're addicted to it, they'll likely grow out of it once they get in their 20s.

Unless it's serious "down the road not across the street" cutting
>>
>>27196457
If she is a shit girlfriend then get rid of her, no ifs ands or buts about it
>don't be a faggot
>>
>>27197021
>well adjusted cutter

O i am laffin
>>
File: sadfrog help.gif (952 KB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog help.gif
952 KB, 320x214
>gf is bipolar and swings from screaming abuse at me to demanding sex every few hours
>>
>>27197140
Seriously though, you don't deserve that bro, drop that cunt
>>
If you're a normo, drop her of course, but if you're as fucked up as other people on this board, you shouldn't expect the people you get with to be any less crazy than yourself. Roll with it, mang
>>
>>27197186

I cant get a sane gf though

my masterplan is to convince her mother to convince her to take medication
>>
>>27197237
Why not think like a man and put medication in her food instead? She'll never notice
>>
>>27197237

Is she cute at least? How old?
>>
OP here, I love her. Dumping her is not an option. I just hate having this stress at all times when I'm at work, it's really eating away at me.
I'm afraid I caused it by encouraging her to move to my country, she seems rather isolated here.
>>
>>27196457

I wonder if my brother has to deal with this with his girlfriend.
>>
would you say that she hurt herself today to see if she could still feel?
>>
Do you cuddle? Watch Netflix together? Play games? Laugh? Have sex?

What is the relationship besides her cutting herself?
>>
Where you from OP? I can take her off your hands man.
>>
>>27197585
Try getting her some good drugs then, maybe that'll help. H cures everything
>>
Just do what I did OP.
Every time you find a new cut on her, make a bigger and deeper cut on yourself.
Seriously. Next time you discover a cut on your gf, pick up a knife and cut yourself.
Make sure to do it in front of her, or at the very least, make sure she knows you've done it.
Make sure she knows that she's the reason you cut yourself.
Sounds fucked, but this actually worked quite well for me.
>>
>>27197834
That's the dumbest fucking thing i've ever heard
>>
>>27197834
>share her pain.
If she loves you, then she won't want to see you harm yourself.
That way you'll give her a full does of the angst you feel whenever she cuts herself.
She will taste her own medicine, and it will be bitter.
>>
>>27197886
can't argue with results, senpai
If it worked for me, it can work for you.
>>
>>27197010
Truth has been spoken. Given the high chance that OP acquired a "broken good", ie a legit psycho bitch, he is better with leaving her and running away from her as quick as possible. She is going to fuck him up in no time.

I experienced lots of shit with a Borderline girl and wouldn't recommend such a kind of a relationship to anyone. They're excellent fuckbuddies but totally useless in any other way.
>>
you have to assert your dominance by peeing in the cuts she makes
>>
>>27197834
eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.
tit for tat, even the playing field, two can play at this one,
you know, all that jazz.
>>
>>27196457 (OP)

Find out why she's doing it. If it's for attention, you'd be better off breaking up.
>>
File: 1443159931236.jpg (149 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
1443159931236.jpg
149 KB, 530x600
Put Ketamine in her cereal. Works for me
>>
>>27196457
Train her like a puppy, shove her face into it and shout no!
>>
>>27197118
He didn't say anything about a well adjusted cutter you stupid fuck. The whole point of his comment was to contrast the two.

JFC some people here struggle with reading comprehension
>>
>>27197082
girls who notice you because you made a joke involving 'down the road not across the street' should be a red flag to both sides btw

>>27197140
borderline =/= bipolar, matey
>>
>>27197140
Same bro. Except she swings between loving me obsessively and being suicidally depressive.
I'm pretty blank on the whole issue. I realise it's beyond me to fix her, so best I can do is just be there for her.
Kinda terrified if I ever leave her, she'll kill herself
>>
>>27197834

Please describe her reaction in detail.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.