[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was wondering, how much do you think cuteness is valued in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: Lachowski_Blazkowicz.jpg (335 KB, 849x570) Image search: [Google]
Lachowski_Blazkowicz.jpg
335 KB, 849x570
I was wondering, how much do you think cuteness is valued in males?

Take pic related for instance, one is a model which has a relatively "fragile"(I don't know if this terms really fits but whatevs) type of face, the other is the archetypical strong jawed "alpha" looking male, but I'm pretty sure women find both types attractive, perhaps in their own particular way.

How do you think it works more specifically?
>>
>>27196409
they both are handsome.
>>
>>27196409
>but I'm pretty sure women find both types attractive, perhaps in their own particular way.
B. J. when they're ovulating.
Faggot when they are not.
/thread
>>
I don't know but most guys I see young girls swoon over would become fast prison bitches. Older women go for the bubbas.
>>
not really comparable since the video game dude looks 30 years old and would appeal to that age range, and the kid looks 19 and appeals to that age range. i've seen some "fragile" looking dudes with really strong jawlines anyway. you just have to look conventionally attractive and you can get pussy no matter what.
>>
Well CGI John Cena is CGI, so....
>>
>>27196486
no one cares what old women find attractive
>>
>>27196409
I'd say that more retarded than normal Stacys pick the right one. It's very primitive, so you're going to attract primitive people.
>>
>>27196649
Okay gotcha
>>
>>27196619
stop living
>>
File: 1433032011705.jpg (148 KB, 640x518) Image search: [Google]
1433032011705.jpg
148 KB, 640x518
>>27196523
I guess age does get into play but I'm not sure how much. I mean consider those stereotypical athletic football playing young chads, they have the right look on them even when they are very young.
Another example of the left type would be Justin Bieber now that it comes to me, although I'm not really sure if women would go after him if he wasn't famous/rich.
>>
>>27196771
Stop taking video games so seriously.
>>
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 183x275
>>27196409
Lachowski is 6'3" 190lb lean with a massive skull
hardly an archetypal twink
he is undoubtedly male, it's just that in your pic he is hairless and covered in makeup

you are viewing things wrong
it's not some spectrum of "cute boy" to "ugly dom brute"

there's health indicators
there's masculinity indicators
these things also happen to be intertwined and overlap

both of these things are attractive to women

health is things like:
unblemished skin
orange skin tone
white sclera
bilateral symmetry
not having a mouthbreather face
not having deformities

masculinity is things like:
big muscles
big brow ridge
thick neck
big skull
big dick

Lachowski is very high on health
Doomguy is very high on masculinity, high on health

The ideal is having both
>>
File: 1456867742662.png (37 KB, 862x660) Image search: [Google]
1456867742662.png
37 KB, 862x660
>>27197556
I guess this does make sense, health and masculinity.
>>
teens prefer the faggot on the left, women the real man on the right
>>
>>27196787
what sport do those guys do? pretty great bodies
>>
>>27197556
>doomguy

why does this bother me. It shouldn't be bothering me why?
>>
That is William "B.J." Blazkowicz my friend. You will never win.
>>
>Take pic related for instance, one is a model which has a relatively "fragile"(I don't know if this terms really fits but whatevs)

The word you're looking for is "gracile".

The one on the left is gracile. The one on the right is robust.
>>
>>27196409
Would you call the one on the right handsome?
>>
>>27199435
Yes tbqh, although in a totally different manner. As a male, his aesthetics seem to me more appealing.
>>
>>27196409
It isn't at all for adult women OP.

Neoteny is not attractive to females, they are attracted to masculine traits, and that's biological.
>>
>>27196409
as a guy more like the left it's obvious the right would be better

to my surprise girls have liked me before, and old ladies have said I'm good looking
>>
some girls like "cute" or more delicate looking
this is a minority of girls of course, but you'd be surprised how many girls like a guy like Peter Parker
>>
>>27200256
The only reason they like Peter Parker is because he's Spiderman and can whoop ass.
>>
For you guys feeling bad you don't look like the right, fucking almost no one looks like that, also look at the lighting and texture, it's CGI.
>>
File: main02.jpg (36 KB, 424x404) Image search: [Google]
main02.jpg
36 KB, 424x404
>>27200462
yeah I did post an archetypical one as an example
Blazkowicz has that Cro-Magnid look that nowadays is kind of rare in Europeans.
>>
>>27196409
The one on the left is exponentially better. The guy on the right is disgusting and old. I don't understand why anyone would call him "handsome" unless they're a literal caveman.
>>
>>27200585
>unless they're a literal caveman.

You are aware that humans haven't changed substantially in the last 250000 years right?
>>
>>27200654
Our needs have certainly changed, plus people aren't dying off at the age of 30 anymore.
>>
>>27200585
if you were hanging around these two guy the big one would feel like the alpha. He doesn't even have to do anything. He's just bigger, stronger, and probably doesn't let anything bother him

he looks more competent, and in public you would feel much safer around him than the other guy
>>
>>27200688
>Our needs have certainly changed

Really? Like what exactly?
>>
>>27196409
Is that Blaskowitz? Looks like he made it out of castle wolfinestien.
>>
>>27200654
well, depends on what you mean by "substantially"
agriculture did a number on us, it made us shorter and with more gracile features
original Europeans were on average taller than modern southern Euros and by the skulls we have found they often had strong features that almost don't exist anymore nowadays
>>
>>27200695
>He's just bigger, stronger, and probably doesn't let anything bother him
That is the face of a very bothered man. Look at those wrinkles and frown lines. He looks like he's gone through some shit, like he's a 40 year old man whose life has been spiraling out of control ever since he lost his job and divorced his wife after he found out she's been fucking the family dog and filming it. Or like he's witnessed several rapes/murders in his life, but always made the conscious decision to do nothing about it, and it's jaded him as a human being.
Aside from that, size and strength mean very little in this society anymore. It's all about being intelligent, upper-class and socially capable.
>he looks more competent,
On what basis?
>and in public you would feel much safer around him than the other guy
I'd be more scared that he'd try to harm me than I would the other guy.
>>
>>27200739
I need internet to function.
>>
>>27200739
Retard>>27200654
250000 years ago homo sapiens barely even existed people looked liked proto negroes with wide ass noses way bigger browridges and a different jaw shape
>>
>>27200828
>original Europeans were on average taller than modern southern Euros

Absolute bullshit. Go read a book m8. The whole continent of Europe was full of manlets before the advent of industrialized farming, because the biggest influence on height is nutrition.
>>
>>27200739
We don't need to worry about food and predators anymore, so there's no need for protection from a large male, or to mate with a large female because you can tell off the bat that she's fertile.
>>
I look pretty much identical to the left and can confirm that women only like to snuggle and do 'cutesy' things like taking walks on beaches with you when you look feminine, they'll get bored eventually and go back to being in an abusive relation with roid-rage chad.
>>
>>27200867
>industrialized farming
what are you on about, I'm talking about the paleolithic and Cro-Magnons here not some few hundred or thousand years ago
Skeletons of Cro-Magnons found in Turkey and Greece from the paleolithic were found to be as tall as modern Greeks, while skeletons from the neolithic, once farming took place, were absolute manlets
>>
>>27200903

This tbqh. Small and weak men are worthless.
>>
>>27200910
For the sake of argument, lets say you are correct.

This still does not have anything to do with my objection, namely that our "needs" have changed, which they haven't.

We still need food, shelter, companionship, and something to do, and we're still attracted to the same things in the opposite sex.
>>
>>27200950
oh that I agree, I thought you were talking about us in terms of looks/general phenotype
>>
>>27200961
>I thought you were talking about us in terms of looks/general phenotype

Not really. I was thinking more about what constitutes masculine and feminine physical traits among humans.

I'm pretty sure that a woman is not attracted to a 4.7' man with blonde hair and a cute face, in any scenario on the face of this planet, unless he has some seriously insane amounts of wealth, or social status, and even then he'll never attract a woman that is worth his while anyway.
>>
>>27197556
Looks closer to 160lbs to me

At 190lbs he would need arms and pecs and a back.
>>
>>27201009
Oh I do agree on that, I think masculinity still dominates in that regard, although I'd say that this guy >>27197556 was correct about the input of a good healthy look in attraction.
>>
>>27201127
Lachowsk has a special face but the guy isn't very intelligent, my Portuguese friend even said that he sounds like a fucking idiot
>>
File: IRLSaikaTotsuka.jpg (99 KB, 612x596) Image search: [Google]
IRLSaikaTotsuka.jpg
99 KB, 612x596
>>27197556
>Lachowski is 6'3" 190lb lean with a massive skull
>hardly an archetypal twink
>he is undoubtedly male, it's just that in your pic he is hairless and covered in makeup
>you are viewing things wrong
>it's not some spectrum of "cute boy" to "ugly dom brute"

Agreeed!!!

This is a better representation
>>
>>27196409

cuteness is only valued by 12yo girls and faggots
>>
>>27201257
Look at him, do you think his ancestors survived from being smart, or was it just that he is sexually attractive. That is why a lot of intelligent people look like shit. And also their intelligence accounts for a personality which doesn't care for sensual things like what you look like.
>>
>>27196409
what does it mean when a girl (over 20) says "you're cute"
>>
File: 1453231706798.jpg (54 KB, 484x483) Image search: [Google]
1453231706798.jpg
54 KB, 484x483
>>27196409
>tfw you look neither cute nor masculine. Just random skyrim character.
>>
I'm a twink and in my experiences I seem to attract weird quirky girls, educated black girls and sjw tumblr girls. Manly men attract Stacys and lower class white trash girls
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.