[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This movie absolutely depressed the fuck out of me. I feel now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
This movie absolutely depressed the fuck out of me. I feel now that every girl secretly just wants another girl to fuck an cuddle with all day. Even if they don't know it yet. This movie males me wanna never bother another qt I see ever again.
>>
>>27196397
Topkek. Implying lesbians have a hard time. Shit movie anyways, thank fuck they had creamy scenes.
>>
Must of sucked with shit translation or subs feels good to be a frenchy, the movie was nice though felt real and simple
>>
>>27196397
This movie made me realize how truley alone i am
>>
>>27196397
I know that that feel bro. used to watch lesbian romances when i was a horny pre teen. All they did was make me depressed and think women would go to their own sex before one would go for me.
>>
>he didn't know women are by default lesbian and only like men if they are chad
>>
>>27198685
You are retarded, sexual orientation has nothing to do with sexual market value, if the girl were straight they would go for the nearest Chad.
>>
>>27196397
Lesbian here, I don't think most do, lesbians are rare af and bisluts always choose guys in the end
>>
File: 1454451267269.jpg (487 KB, 1912x1072) Image search: [Google]
1454451267269.jpg
487 KB, 1912x1072
>>27196397
>Watching movie about lesbos
Step up r9k, lgbt is just couple boards away.
>>
>>27198746
i 'was' retarded.
>>
>>27198757
you dont understand
im a bi girl who has a preference for girls but have never dated one before
its just so hard to find one that isnt so fucking fat or some feminist tumblrina or some other gross shit
i wish i had a cute, skinny/fit gf that is nice and kind to me
aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.