[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opposites attract. Why are you still trying to find a shy anxious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: 1453618610768.gif (1 MB, 460x570) Image search: [Google]
1453618610768.gif
1 MB, 460x570
Opposites attract.

Why are you still trying to find a shy anxious NEET girl when you yourself are a shy anxious NEET? That isn't sustainable.

You need an extroverted career woman with a passion for living life to the fullest. You will help each other improve with your unique perspectives.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (76 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
76 KB, 600x900
>>27196374
Because in relationships that's just not true.

You want someone just like you because only that person can understand you... you want someone with similar if not equal interests in music games politics worldviews etc.

..... couples with complete opposite personalities are just people pretending they always but heads and are stubborn...

What you are proposing it's retarded and demential.

please killyourself
>>
>>27196374
I want to fuck that Kyouko.
>>
>Tfw no optimistic, genki bf
>>
>>27196747
so who would be the sub ??

would you let your depressed boypussy fucked or you would fuck him??
>>
>>27196374
>Why are you still trying to find a shy anxious NEET girl
The fuck gave you that idea?
You're already posted the only dimensions in a female that I can love, and it doesn't extend beyond 2D.

I'd rather get forced into military service than get into a relationship and cohabitation. Syria would be safer in the long run.
>>
opposites attract is what retarded as fuck normies say to explain away abusive relationships lmao
>>
>>27196785
The former but I'd be fine with switching it up to make him happy.
>>
But why would an ambitious woman be into a man like that?
>>
>>27196823
have you tried the hookups on lgbt or soc?

I mean that's what you want right

Not gay just curious as to why you would complain about it when there's literally places where you can find these kind of faggots....
>>
File: Tiring .jpg (115 KB, 736x288) Image search: [Google]
Tiring .jpg
115 KB, 736x288
>>27196855
>I mean that's what you want right
I want that personality on a fellow virgin boy. My low sexdrive has made the ''all fags want to do is fuck as many holes as possible'' meme pretty pointless.
>>
>>27196374
Opposite ends of a magnet attract, but both are still magnets. A magnet does not attract or repel a potato. They are too different to attract. The difference between a NEET girl and a NEET boy is the fact they are a boy and a girl, they can attract eachother. A Neet boy does not attract a non NEET girl.
>>
I'm a shy anxious NEET girl and the opposite of me is Chad.

Not only is that not happening, you all would look down on me for doing so even if I could.
>>
File: 1444786444197.gif (885 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
1444786444197.gif
885 KB, 500x272
>>27197015
oh cutie pi, don't worry we still hate you no matter what you do....
>>
>>27197015
Give me your email. NOW.
>>
File: 1456734465318.gif (1018 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
1456734465318.gif
1018 KB, 500x265
>>27197114
desperate thirsty beta enablers... truly the best
>>
I tried that. She tried to turn me into a normalfag. It was mentally exhausting. I hate being around people. I now try to look for introverted chicks, but where do I find them?
>>
>>27196949
>>27197015
GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMALFAGS
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>27196374
>Magnets work the same as people
ShakingMyHead at this poor bait friendo
>>
>>27197154
I can't fault them for trying. It's better than just dismissing everything and continuing to whine.
>>
File: 1440564012480.gif (960 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1440564012480.gif
960 KB, 245x245
>>27197258

yeah you can't women thrive on attention... it's part of your mental sanity, if you don't get validated you might almost feel sad
>>
>>27196374
I want to be a career woman's house husband.
>>
>>27197306
sooo you want to be a neet....

that's a hidden way to phrase it

10/10ign
>>
>>27196481
Being opposite personalities doesn't mean you can't have similar values or interests.
>>
>>27197354
>i want to be a housewife
Why would this be more allowed?
>>
Chad here. Where is my shy NEET gf.
>>
>>27197592
because she has to support the bearing of a child... and it brings a lot of pain and her body changes and it fucks her up mentally.

They have it really bad, imagine the biggest shit you ever had and amplify it to the size of a football, it's gonna tear her vag and it will become one with her asshole.

That's why it's accepted for them to be housewives

>>27197396
Personality interests and values are something that go together.
You can't have an optimistic guy that listens to death punk metal.... it doesn't fit.
>>
>>27197354
Yes, except I'd have something constructive to do on a daily basis and someone who loves me.

>>27198069
What if my hypothetical wife and I decide to adopt or not have kids at all?
>>
>>27198069
>That's why it's accepted for them to be housewives

No it's not you idiot.

It's because of the very nature of males and females since their creation. It is because of thousands of years of biological and cultural views regarding the place of males and females.

The pains of pregnancy are nothing compared to the pain of men who want a family but can't because of how destroyed women are in modern society.
>>
>>27196374
My last gf was extroverted so I can tell you from first hand experience that what you're saying, is complete bullshit.

She would pretty much enjoy making me go in random places with her just to see me sperg all my spaghetti everywhere for her personal enjoyment.
>>
>>27198590
Yeah good luck with that.

Well in the case of adoption you need to decide who will be the breadwinner, it's an old nees for males to be at work and women to care for the children it's always been like that because war n shit. Women are natural caretakers and have maternal instinct, the care for the child since it's first days of life they fees him etc... thats why females usually nurture the kids that's what they do, but if you want to stay at home and raise your kid thats also good, in a perfect world both parents spend time together as a family , but work and life make that difficult.

Ultimately i think the woman is more suited for that job. Simply because , women that pursue career over family are generally less happy. I'm not trying to be a cis sexist white male, but thats what the study reveals.
>>
>>27198679
Yeah calm down buddy i addressed it below.

Just take a deep breath and lay off the keyboard
>>
>>27198590
I missed some d's

Feeds and needs
>>
File: 1456266903960.png (284 KB, 1798x1330) Image search: [Google]
1456266903960.png
284 KB, 1798x1330
>>27196374
List of what women are attracted to:
Chad.

Women will only get with us if we have a bank account that makes us divorcerapeable and/or if they want us to raise the kids they had with Chad.

Women never ever desire betas. It doesn't happen. They can get with betas for various reasons but they don't desire them and don't love them. They can even like the company and free money genuinely but they don't like the guy, just his usefulness.
>>
>>27198930
>stopped changing in front of him
>takes it as an invitation to have sex

That fucking picture never fails to disgust me.
>>
>>27199025
the ```patriarchy''' bred, forced, and established rules for women to follow for a reason

it's the betas faults for not enforcing them
>>
>>27199800

It's beta's fault, one can't decide to be ALPHA beta is something you are borne,some people are natural borne leaders some are just factory average joes.... even in ancient times beta was the majority of the population the only thing keeping women in check were severe laws.... and religion being mainly a boys club.

That's all
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.