[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Read the entire pic and tell me how it makes you feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (221 KB, 1872x605) Image search: [Google]
image.png
221 KB, 1872x605
Read the entire pic and tell me how it makes you feel
>>
>>27196259

Zyzz is a faggot, and /r9k/'s lord and saviour vandalised his wikipedia page

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Aziz_Shavershian&type=revision&diff=565109050&oldid=563380748
>>
>>27196846
Did tou even read the pic?
>>
dude was a fucken normie. "but he played world of warcraft and cod he was a total beta!" just a chad in the body of a loser, all along
>>
>>27196974
>chad in the body of a loser
Thats us in a nutshell
>>
Even with all that, it's very clear in the before pic he had a lot of potential to improve. He is an anecdote. Please fuck off.
>>
>>27196990
you, maybe
>>
>>27197023
>He is an anecdote
So is everyone else.

Theres a reason why other people didnt get as popular as he just by lifting weights
>>
>>27196990
>Thats us
No, that's you, failed normalscum.
Fuck off and die.
>>
>>27197098
Not just me, true robots are like that. I assume youre a normie, since theres been a large influx of you people for the last year
>>
>>27197194
You assume wrong then, I'm a shut in khv and would remain so even if I were born a chad, which I wasn't
>>
>>27197270
And you're okay with it? The answer would be no.
>>
>>27196259
idk man. just because he was really physically fit and overcame things doesn't really mean that he should be worshipped like a god. but everyone has different people they look up to and that really shows what type of person someone is. it's really more about personal preference and what you value. I think he is a cool guy, but by no means a role model or an idol.
>>
amused that he killed himself from steroid abuse and now only gets mentioned ironically on an anime website
>>
>>27197457
not necessarily, a lot of my fit chad friends look up to him but don't know anything about him
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.