[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wanting a virgin doesn't make you insecure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: rare pepe do not steal.jpg (179 KB, 1280x892) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe do not steal.jpg
179 KB, 1280x892
Even Chad and Tyrone know that roasties with high partner counts are worthless for long term commitment.

This basic piece of male insight and wisdom is timeless and understood by nearly every man across cultures and civilizations. It is so normal and common that we coined a term of derision for those who deviate from it -- the 'cuckold.'

The reason that it is so ubiquitous is because it is rooted in cold, hard biological fact. Even the crudest and most base hood nigger understands this principle. I present this rap anthem as evidence of prevailing attitudes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkTo9reTn1U

>only v-virgins c-care about a woman's s-sexual history!
Probably the biggest lie ever perpetuated by roasties and their white knight sycophants.

In fact, I'd posit that high status men are more likely to prefer chaste women, as they have more options and can afford to be picky.

Women with high sexual partner counts make objectively worse wives and long-term girlfriends by every fathomable metric. They are unsuitable for raising children with. They should not be idolized or pedastalized. They should be avoided for anything but the most casual of sexual affairs, if that.

Why can't roasties accept the fact that no man with a modicum of self-respect wants to be known as the chump who paid sticker price for a high-mileage used car?

Roasties will try to disabuse you of this basic instinct you have for preferring chaste women. But they have their own motivations. They want you to believe her past doesn't matter so she can use YOUR resources to raise the offspring of a genetically superior man. Alpha fucks and beta bucks is her own biological programming and it is completely zero sum with regards to yours.

Do not fall for her roastie tricks, robots. Look after your own interests, chase your own dreams, don't let yourself become a evolutionary punchline by raising another man's child. And just remember that wiser men than you have told you to never trust these hoes.
>>
Worthless sluts BTFO

we all know that every fembot on this board is a cock-craving histrionic BPD case.
>>
that juicy j track is straight fire doe
>>
>>27196216
I really have nothing to add to this, but I'm glad to see someone brave enough to state the obvious. Maybe tgis thread make some low-value women feel a bit of panic or self-reflection, if only for a little bit.
>>
>>27196216
Can we debunk another myth while we're at it?
>VIRGIN WOMEN ARE TERRIBLE AT SEX!

I hear brave "experienced" women say this shit all the time, and it's just baffling. Maybe it's just me, but the virgins I've been with were great. All you have to do to have great sex is be tight, and virgin women have that market cornered.

What do they mean when they say they're better than virgins? You think I can only get off it you're doing pirouettes on my dick? You think being able to go from lying on your back to kneeling is difficult? You think a virgin woman cant do that? Just what is it that they think makes them better than virgins at sex?
>>
>>27196216
>Wanting a virgin doesn't make you insecure
who said that?
>>
>>27196845
they can rub their meat flaps with their giant fake nails while saying fuck me like a dirty whore. virgins dont do that
>>
>>27196878
That's the #1 shaming technique.

If you've ever said you prefer virgins and a woman overheard, that's her automatic reply.
>>
I've only ever dated virgins. It's just the best
>>
>>27196715
>low value women
>aka almost any woman browsing r9k
Not much sympathy if OP makes fembots panic or get anxious. I don't write for attention starved harpies who invade male spaces like r9k for the purposes of concern trolling and validation.
>>
>>27196878
It's a typical shame tactic of women who have been rendered repulsive by aging beyond puberty. They shame men for preferring girls in their sexual prime and also shame the girls in question. Women are just complete cunts all round.

>>27196898
Sounds disgusting. I'd worked in an abattoir and handling old meat isn't arousing.
>>
>>27196929
For starters women should get the fuck off the Internet because they have no right to be here.
>>
File: reasons to own a computer.jpg (67 KB, 640x1280) Image search: [Google]
reasons to own a computer.jpg
67 KB, 640x1280
>>27197001
>muh cyberbullying
>muh internet misogyny
pic very related
>>
It doesn't make you insecure just delusional. A decent looking woman nowadays probably gets thousands of offers for sex from different Chad's from age 14.
>>
>>27197153
It's not delusional to prefer a virgin while simultaneously acknowledging the low probability of getting a virgin

No man wants sloppy seconds, roastie.
>>
>>27197379
I'm not a roastie you dumb fuck. You could have had a virgin gf probably if you weren't a sperg and were a 14 year old kid in school.
>>
>>27197417
>>27197417
It's funny because I actually took a girl's virginity when we were both 14.

Stay mad, white knight mangina sycophant.

Maybe if you defend a roastie's prerogative to fuck chads for 15 years before 'settling down', she'll give you some pity sex.
>>
>>27196216
How is it being an insecure virgin?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.