[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Injure brain by shaking head a lot >Injure dick shortly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: pepe4.jpg (26 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
pepe4.jpg
26 KB, 412x351
>Injure brain by shaking head a lot
>Injure dick shortly after
>Enact the brilliant idea of giving myself an erection minutes after doing so
>Feels like I made it ~75% worse
>Brain won't heal until dick does
>Decide to go 6 weeks putting minimal effort into this other than not wearing pants and using piss bottles
>Don't even put that much effort into avoiding erections
>All that urethral scar tissue
>Unknown number of lost brain cells

Holy fucking shit, what the fuck is wrong with me?
I suppose the brain injury made me legitimately fucking retarded? It wasn't even the left side of the brain.
Who else /don't even know what the fuck you're doing/ here? How did I do that for 6 weeks?!
I feel like my dick would have healed on its own without all the extra shit I put it through. Now I'm resorting to seeing a doctor. What the fuck have I done?

On the bright side of things, I guess I'd rather lose right side brain cells than left side.
>>
u foken wot m8

ayy lmao
>>
>>27196129
Ayyyyy watta the fuck famage
>>
>>27196129
how do you even know you had brain damage without seeing a doctor? why the hell would you not heal both at the same time?
>>
>>27196679
>>27196713
I just wanted to share it since I don't even fucking believe what I have done.
At this point, I'm hoping my dick is beyond repair so I commit suicide with no doubts.
>>
>>27196764
2 months of my brain getting hurt again and again. I doubt that I didn't destroy at least 1 brain cell.
It's hard. Any position that doesn't hurt my dick hurts my brain.
>>
>>27196129
This thread hurts my brain. I'm leaving before I become like you.
>>
My dick's permanently FUBAR. Hopefully you won't wind up like me, OP.

I think I remember talking to you about this in another thread.
>>
>>27198116
Did you damage your tunica?
>>
>>27198161

Yeah, that's me.

ORIGINALVS COMMENTVS
>>
>Injure brain by shaking head a lot
why? why on earth do you just shake your head? are you retarded
>injure dick shortly after
Somehow a retard breaking their dick isn't unexpected.
>>
>>27198330
Lucky me! Earlier today I was thinking "I should have asked that guy exactly how it happened."

Did you just pull down on your dick too hard?
>>
>>27198370
>why? why on earth do you just shake your head? are you retarded
Yes. Although, I'm somewhat surprised that it happened.
I just got into a habit of nodding my head to music and shaking my head when seeing unpleasant things.

There's no way those "headbanger" retards have healthy brains.
>>
>>27198373

It's a long story but it relates to trying to masturbate dry with a low and tight circumcision.

I always hated being circumcised because I could clearly tell it was interfering with my ability to masturbate normally. Erections hurt because it felt like my dick was going to burst out of its skin, and the skin didn't move at all when I tried to masturbate. My hand would always get caught on it.

I'd normally compensate by masturbatiing in slightly weird ways like humping my mattress or using a condom. I always hated being circumcised so much. Sometimes I'd just use lube and my hand but it didn't feel good. The lube felt gross and killed the mood, and when I ejaculated this way there was no orgasm. It felt like it does when you get close to orgasm and then stop. The semen comes out but it feels like nothing. So I hated using lube like the guys in American movies do.

But I kept reading posts on the Internet (not on /r9k/ though--this was before I started coming here) where guys were like "I'm cut and I'm fine. It's all in your head. I masturbate all the time without lube and I can do it easily".

I took it to heart and tried it and my tunica albuginea tore apart because of the tension trying to move my penis skin caused it. The skin as so tight it was held against the tunica very tightly, almost "fused" to it and it just shredded apart.

T...thanks guys...
>>
File: 1363293552374.jpg (15 KB, 477x353) Image search: [Google]
1363293552374.jpg
15 KB, 477x353
Wot Why how
>>
>>27198474
I see. Painful to read.
After reading this, I think I'm gonna try restoring a bit (if my dick even heals) before masturbating again.
It actually feels like my skin got tighter since this injury (is that possible?) and only recently noticed how much my balls get carried with erections.

I can't use my hand to stimulate my gland either. It's just too sensitive.
>>
>>27198592

>After reading this, I think I'm gonna try restoring a bit (if my dick even heals) before masturbating again.

Be VERY careful because if you're very tight and you try to tension your skin whether to try to get more skin or to masturbate you can further injure your dick.

>It actually feels like my skin got tighter since this injury (is that possible?) and only recently noticed how much my balls get carried with erections.

I don't know if that's possible or not actually. Maybe.

>I can't use my hand to stimulate my gland either. It's just too sensitive.

The glans is naturally loaded with irritation/pain receptors, so that's to be expected.
>>
>>27198737

Btw, when I said I don't know whether that's possible, what I meant was I don't know whether it's possible for your dick skin to get tighter after an injury.

I know for a fact that if you have a tight cut your ball sack can ride way up your dick. Believe me, I know that TOO well...

If I think about it, is your dick swollen? Maybe the swelling has made the skin tighter. I'm not a doctor but in my experience most doctors know fuck all about the penis. Anyway it's just my conjecture.
>>
>>27198845
I don't think it's swollen, but maybe.
I'm interested in measuring my height. Maybe I went through a growth spurt at the worst possible time.
>>
>>27196129
Provide a proper fucking answer to each of these very relevant questions
How do you know your brain was injured?
How is it related to your dick injury?
What was the injury to your dick?
Why do you think injuring your dick would affect your brain?
Why do you think that your brain won't heal until your dick does?
Why did you use piss bottles?
Why didn't you wear pants?
How were you still losing brain cells?
Is this a meme?
>>
>>27196129
seriously, you so realize that the whole left brain / right brain thing is complete bullshit, right?
>>
>>27199999
What a horrendous fucking waste of quints
You're wrong, you spastic,
>>
>>27199999
Nice get
Kys
>>
>>27199999
I honestly hope you die
I'm not even memeing
I honestly hope your mom comes into your room and discovers her fat tendie sucking baby dead and screams and cries
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.