[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this allowed, /r9k/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1458072714121.jpg (75 KB, 596x720) Image search: [Google]
1458072714121.jpg
75 KB, 596x720
Why is this allowed, /r9k/ ?
>>
Because girls don't want ugly guys
>>
Because we live in a world where women get to choose, and men most of the time have to work to be chosen.
>>
Breaking news! People find attractive people attractive, more at 11.
>>
I don't mind that this is true. What I do my mind is that women pretend like it's not true.
>>
>beta dude "he's such a nerd."
>alpha dude "he's such a nerd."

There's no difference. Just don't be a fucking wierdo and do the minimum personal grooming and you won't repulse girls. Get over it, fellas.
>>
Halo and horn effect.
>>
>>27196037
>white knights
>>
>>27196077
>Just don't be a fucking weirdo

i.e

>Just only be a weirdo as long as you look attractive.
>>
File: 1458004460435.jpg (46 KB, 480x690) Image search: [Google]
1458004460435.jpg
46 KB, 480x690
>>27196037
>missing the point so badly
calm your asshurt
>>
>>27195977
Men are the same way, you fool.
>>
Nothing can stop a Chads natural charm.
If you do nothing to stop yourself from looking like the left side to stick to the stereotype, then don't be surprised if people think so too. If you take care of yourself and look at least average then people generally won't bat an eye.
>>
>>27195977
Sometimes I wonder which of these 2 is said about me.
>>
>>27196503
Its easier to assume the latter, we're no turbo chads
>>
>>27195977
Halo Effect.

You all need to realise that looks determine your success in life more than any other factor.

More likely to get laid, more likely to have friends, more likely to get hired for a job, etc...

Attractive people are just perceived as more intelligent and competent people.
>>
>>27196488
Actually this. We men work quite the same and ditch fat, ugly and aesthetically unpleasing women/girls when there's absolutely no interest, not even in establishing a friendship. We prefer an awkward chick over a freaking weirdo with the same traits, it's as easy as that.
>>
>>27196037
you really are asking for a rape, right ?
>>
>>27195977
Who has actually heard anyone say any of these things?

In being a man theres a lot of volatility, a lot of risk, but theres a lot of upside too. Women can get guys to fuck, but they can't force them to stay. Guys can keep women, but have to convince them to fuck. We don't have to carry kids, risk death. We just drop the load and go.

Seriously though bitches aren't everything
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.