[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that none of you are really autistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5
File: sdsdsd.jpg (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sdsdsd.jpg
15 KB, 225x225
A true autistic person has no social anxiety because they have no comprehension of social cues, if you get nervous in public you have social anxiety disorder not autism.

Autist also have no sense of shame meaning you guys comparing yourselves to normies means you feel shamed.

Finally autist have no empathy so none of you guys would really like eachother nor form this group pack mentality of "robots".

So you are all frauds and not real autist or just fucking faggots with aspergers that think they are autistic.
>>
File: 1457218895827.jpg (20 KB, 400x238) Image search: [Google]
1457218895827.jpg
20 KB, 400x238
>>27195577
>implying any of them have asperger
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Autistic people feel social anxiety m8
>>
OP is talking a load of horseshit in every word he says. He is just baiting and judging from his grammar he is probably underage or uneducated. Sage the thread ignore what he says. He is wrong on every point.
>>
>>27195681
I agree with OP. The do have anxiety, but it's not our anxiety. I've seen an autist have a panic attack, then go on a destructive chess club rampage; it is not the same. It's probably not due to irrational fears like normal people feel, but rather something chemically manifested from their autism.

Autists are sociopaths with little regard for human life. They're extremely dangerous and prone to wipe out all nearby life if their mental frustrations take control of them.

The Autismo leigons should be completely annihilated, but the tears of SJWs prevent this.
>>
>>27195681
they have high test levels and that means they don't
>>27195949
except this is true. If you're not talking to people because you're scared to do it that's not the same as offending people when you actually try. Also shame is NOT an emotion autists have
>>
>>27195949
Found the autist, they also have no concept of personal accountability.
>>
>>27196017
>>27196056

I don't think you understand that everyone with autism is different. Some are more severe than others. There might be a select few like this but the majority don't. Also there is no "true austism" educate yourself on it before spouting this shit.
>>
>>27195681
>Autistic people feel
No they don't.
They're basically incredibly obnoxious insects.
>>
>>27196072
>I don't think you understand that everyone with autism is different.
they tend to share certain traits like lack of socially based emotions(shame, guilt, love) and often resemble psychopaths
>>
>>27196011
>>27196056
>>27196082

Fucking kek.

jfc you make it seem like people with autism are ruthless savages
>>
>>27196072
Shhh its ok I understand you have problems admitting you are ever wrong.
>>27196082
They do feel otherwise they wouldnt do so much weird shit.
>>
>>27195577
But I actually am autistic. Diagnosed and everything.
>>
>>27195577
OP most people know they are using it as a meme. Some kids don't know, but their doctors will tell them.
>>
>>27195577
>because they have no comprehension of social cues
you don't need a comprehension of 'cue' to get paranoid people want to be mean to you.
>>
>>27196104
>jfc you make it seem
They pretty much are.
The "human" aspect of their brain doesn't exist. They're basically sociopaths without the ability to fake empathy.

They're the reason 4chan is shit.
>>
>>27195577
this has to be b8. there are different grades of autism. thats why they dont call it aspergers anymore but simply autism. just because you are autistic doesnt mean you are rain man autistic.
>>
>>27195577
Aspergers is on the Autism Spectrum
>>
Daily reminder that Asperger's is in fact on the Autism scale.
>>
>>27196139
No anon the majority of 4chan is sociopaths not autist, a sociopath is a person who doesnt have empathy and also has no compulsion to socialize with people but they are very egocentric and charismatic however. They usually manipulate people into doing shit just to laugh at it like what you see all the trolls on /b/ do all the time.
>>
>>27196102
People with severe autism will have a lack of these emotions but like I said it's a very diverse condition and everyone is different. It's like a scale and some are more severe than others. Most autistic people aren't so bad as to not feel and anxiety or shame and only the very most severe ones have those problems.

>>27196108
it's alright buddy I know you have a hard time admitting you were wrong but it's ok I won't judge you
>>
>>27196102
they don't lack emotions, they lack the capacity to effectively express (and sometimes understand) their emotions.

they also don't lack empathy in the same way sociopaths do.
>>
>>27196108
>They do feel otherwise they wouldnt do so much weird shit.
Have you seen how a computer program behaves when the scripting has been fucked with? That's pretty autism: the human brain after it has had its mammalian aspect severed and the insect brain left to override social interaction.
The only humane thing to do with autists is to remove them from the genepool so others do not have to suffer by giving birth to such spawn and living with the fact that they produced a genetic failure.
>>
>>27195577
>A true autistic person has no social anxiety because they have no comprehension of social cues.
bullshit. not everyone who's autistic is completely oblivious to social cues, it just implies a hindrance to perceiving them. autism's a spectrum.

>Autist also have no sense of shame
see above. this is bullshit, too.

>Finally autist have no empathy.
Plenty do. holy fuck, do you even know what autism is?

>just fucking faggots with aspergers that think they are autistic.
aspergers literally is autism though. it's a spectrum, a group classification.

probably not gonna reply since this is bait anyway.
>>
>>27196170
>>27196171
Aspergers doesn't exist
>b-but i was diagnosed!
Yes, because it DID exist, but in the latest DSM it's been folded into ASD - Autism Spectrum Disorder.
>>
>>27196180
Found another sperg who cannot into context.
>They're basically sociopaths without the ability to fake empathy.
Let reading become part of your inane daily routine, sperg. Clearly you need to work on it.
>>
>>27195577
>A true autistic person has no social anxiety because they have no comprehension of social cues, if you get nervous in public you have social anxiety disorder not autism.
There are more editions of autism you know. It's a spectrum you uneducated fuck

>Autist also have no sense of shame meaning you guys comparing yourselves to normies means you feel shamed.
Refer to the above

>Finally autist have no empathy so none of you guys would really like eachother nor form this group pack mentality of "robots".
Refer to the above

>So you are all frauds and not real autist or just fucking faggots with aspergers that think they are autistic.
Refer to the above
>>
>>27196206
so? what is your point?

original irgsgr
>>
>>27196193
But anon all insects do is get food and fuck eachother, autist do all sorts of weird things like the sonic fandom or the majority of anime fans you clearly need emotions to do that..

I agree autism needs to be removed its basically a genetic death sentence for any human.
>>
>>27195577
>all autism is the same
Go take a psychology class you ignorant nigger
>>
>>27196223
I get off to pedantry
>>
>>27196230
>autist do all sorts of weird things like the sonic fandom or the majority of anime fans you clearly need emotions to do that..
You don't need emotions to be attracted to something and mindlessly repeat the same actions over ad infinitum.
Have you never seen a moth drawn to a light?
>>
>>27196230
>I agree autism needs to be removed its basically a genetic death sentence for any human.
Autism is an extreme form of 'manliness' just like borderline is an extreme form of 'womanliness'

Autism has actually been very important in the advance of our species.
>>
>>27196276
>Autism has actually been very important in the advance of our species.
no it hasn't
The smartest men usually have LOW testosterone levels while autists have HIGH testosterone levels. Just like we don't need thugs we don't need autists
>>
>>27196258
>comparing insect behavior to huma
Are you fucking retarded?
Humans are primates we need emotions to do anything.
>>27196276
Maybe the form of autism that turns your brain into a flesh calculator but regular weirdo autist are genetic failures.
>>
>>27196276
>borderline is an extreme form of 'womanliness'
i have a friend with borderline and he acts like a woman all the time, changing his mind every 5 minutes and stuff like that. annoying cunt
>>
>>27195577
I actually am autistic though

My parents had me """"""""""""""""tested"""""""""""""""" because I wasn't trying to make friends but was doing well in school.

>>27196180
I would not call the majority of 4chan egocentric or charismatic. in fact a high percentage of people on 4chan seem to have self esteem and depression issues.

>>27196082
tfw
>>27196193
I see no issue with this desu. Life isn't great and I'd much rather not have to live like a recluse because I can't talk to people. If there was a way to make it so we didn't exist, then I'd be supportive. That being said Eugenics generally doesn't work from a genetic standpoint.
>>
>>27196313
Uwotm8?

Just about everything in this post is wrong.

>>27196344
>Maybe the form of autism that turns your brain into a flesh calculator but regular weirdo autist are genetic failures.
Nice false dichotomy
>>
>>27196276
>Autism has actually been very important in the advance of our species.
No it hasn't.
It is a relatively modern mutation borne out of the shift from a hunter gather society to an agrarian society that allowed feudal systems in which wealthy tribes/families could protect their offspring from natural selection even if they gave rise to the most scummiest growth in the gene pool.

Autists are only able to be alive today due to the actions of others protecting them. They are basically the bastard children of genetically successful groups which only serve as a detriment to the well being and survivability of the rest of the group. Prior to agriculture, social groups were not afforded such means to protect offspring which should have been taken to the stone with a larger stone.

You may as well say that MS is a genetic advantage.

>>27196344
Read a book you fucking moron. Learn about how the human brain evolved. We are basically reptiles on the backs of insects wearing an oversized neo-cortext.

>>27196376
>Just about everything in this post is wrong.
High testosterone is damaging to health and cognition.
>>
I know my main problem is anxiety and social phobia not autism. I generally score low on those autism tests. Honestly I'm quite jealous of spergs.
>>
>>27196276
I disagree with this. I am pretty feminine, easily upset, indecisive, and I am autistic. I also have a hormone balance disorder and am a gay bottom (which is another genetic inferiority).
>>
>>27196408
>Honestly I'm quite jealous of spergs.
In some ways so am I.
Being basically unaware of my existence would be great because this depression, anxiety and bi-polar bullshit has been hell to live with for the past 29 years.
>>
>>27196398
I was talking about the advance from farms to cities, not from the caves to the farms.

>>27196376 (You)
>High testosterone is damaging to health and cognition.
Hahahahaha, I know it's cliche but, do you even lift?
>>
>>27196398
Autism came the neanderthals meaning every autist is carrying a non human gene in them. I have noticed that blacks have the lowest rates of autism on earth and the least neanderthal DNA.
>>
>>27196438
you read the whole thread, it has already been stated a dozen times that just because you have autism doesnt mean you dont get depression or anxiety
>>
>>27195577
You must not have seen some of the posts here...
>>
>>27196425
>easily upset, indecisive, and I am autistic
Sounds signature autistic

> I am pretty feminine,
> I also have a hormone balance disorder
Well, now you know why you are feminine and possibly gay
>>
>>27196376
>Just about everything in this post is wrong.
wrong
high test men score lower on iq tests than low test men
http://www.psyneuen-journal.com/article/0306-4530%2891%2990018-O/abstract?cc=y=
>>
>>27196369
>in fact a high percentage of people on 4chan seem to have self esteem and depression issues.
Anon sociopaths are master manipulators, they plant in ideas of who they are to secure emotional hooks that they can pull out at any time to trigger a respones from you. Its a long term method to controlling a human being like a puppet, normal people like me feel guilty using others but sociopaths dont thats why they have been practicing this since they were kids. Adult sociopaths are so good at controlling people YOU NEVER NOTICE SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH THEM.
>>
Most people on here probably have a personality disorder. Mostly schizoid, bipolar, or avoidant personality disorder. Just go to therapy and figure your shit out.
>>
>>27196445
>I have noticed

That doesn't mean shit. I went to a predominantly black high school, trust me, there's tons of autistic niggas.
>>
>>27196483
>high test men score lower on iq tests than low test men
Yea, so? The buff dude in the gym has less IQ than the Harvard professor who never works out, who would have thought?

There is a correlation between autism and testosterone IN THE WOMB. Stop drawing conclusions, it's not working out for you.
>>
>>27195577
All incorrect.

I'm a diagnosed aspie.

>A true autistic person has no social anxiety because they have no comprehension of social cues, if you get nervous in public you have social anxiety disorder not autism.
Wrong. We can still anticipate rejection and for those of us with diagnosis we can even second guess ourselves constantly in the manner of 'is it me or is it my disorder?' Also we can mimic the anxiety because of sensory sensitivity we will experience agitation etc in public or loud places, in my case.

>Autist also have no sense of shame
We do, actually and we have a harder time ignoring our own shame because it's hard to tune things out and be foolhardy as an aspie. Very severe autism has a lack of self awareness though.

>Finally autist have no empathy
The biggest misconception of all. A lot of autists have greater empathy for the simple reason we have a hard time filtering out emotional inputs or feedbacks, so for example listening to a sad song can be almost painful, or hearing something bad on the news or connecting to someones pain during mourning etc, for this reason autists are emotionally withdrawn from others because it hurts to connect to you, man, it really hurts.
>>
>>27196546
WE WUZ SOCIALLY CHALLENGED N SHIEET
>>
File: 1447834798556.jpg (119 KB, 484x1864) Image search: [Google]
1447834798556.jpg
119 KB, 484x1864
>>27196546
like julius.
>>
>>27196574
>The buff dude in the gym has less IQ than the Harvard professor who never works out, who would have thought?
>Stop drawing conclusions, it's not working out for you.
Ironic
>>
If you believe autistic people == sociopaths, you are an autist.
>>
>>27196577
>i'm a diagnosed aspie
Well hello there special snowflake
>>
>>27196577
This desu fampaitachi
>>27196590
I would've went to his party
>>
>>27196546
Yes but american nigs have white DNA in them meaning recessive autism, there is hardly any autism in Sub Saharan Africa.
>>
>>27196582
Originally underated
>>
File: 1458085349776.jpg (25 KB, 463x454) Image search: [Google]
1458085349776.jpg
25 KB, 463x454
True sperg here, you guys have no idea how much ive embarrassed myself, its only been as ive gotten older that ive been able to experience the shame of it. I think thats how it works, most aspergers guys grow out of it somewhat but are still burdened by the other stuff
>>
>>27196484
1) everyone is pretty much anonymous on 4chan, so there's no chance that I'll recognise someone or make friends with someone on here unless we exchange contact details or end up talking about the same topic again on 4chan. the only people who are not anonymous, tripfags, generally seem narcissistic though, I'll give you that,

2) there is pretty much no reason to give off the impression you're an autistic loser with no friends unless you're an autistic loser with no friends.
>>
>>27196608
I downloaded the study http://dx.doi.org.sci-hub.io/10.1016/0306-4530(91)90018-O

They took 46 men and 42 women from fucking social sciences and compared t levels and based their conclusion on the results of a few silly tests.

What a retarded study, thanks for wasting my time. I guess it's really true what they say about arguing with idiots.
>>
>tfw "true" autists on this board tell me that my autism isn't real because i'm diagnosed aspergers

I wish you guys could understand that all us rejects are in the same boat.
>>
>>27196880
>>tfw "true" autists on this board
Nah op is just a normie
>>
>>27195577
As a mild to mid-range aspie/autist, the autism is what makes this site so great imo. Whether it's in a laughing at your life kind of a way or a breaking everything down to It's smallest parts and analyzing everything to death like we're doing right now, it's always a good time and fills me with autist pride and makes me feel not so alone
>>
File: 168.png (300 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
168.png
300 KB, 500x274
>>27196964
You would like Rick and Morty, anon.
>>
>>27196880
>>27196915
>"true" autists
>normies
I'm fail to tell the difference between them based on both of their lack of emotional understanding and empathy of others.

I think robots and higher functioning aspies have a great significance to them in that regard.
>>
>>27195577
>implying Autism isn't a Spectrum Disorder
>implying everyone with Autism is low functioning
>not realizing Asperger's Syndrome is on the Autism Spectrum
In Fact, under DSM5 Asperger's Syndrome has been eliminated from the DSM and fully integrated into Autism Spectrum Disorder.

Also, Autistic people can feel shame and can experience empathy. You clearly have never even been around an Autistic person for more than a few minutes.
Are you going to go over to Wrong Planet and claim they are all faking too?

bad b8 m8 0/8
>>27195651
>implying that some of us weren't officially diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome
>implying that some of us weren't in varying degrees of Special Education growing up
I was even in a small public charter school for kids with learning disabilities and/or Asperger's Syndrome/High Functioning Autism.
>>
>>27197017
I've watched it before and yeah I thought it was pretty funny the times I've watched it. Haven't seen many episodes though
>>
>>27195577
I don't have autism autism, but I do have Rodger's syndrome.
>>
>>27197036
>I'm fail to tell the difference between them
Normies want to mock and belittle other people, usually for attention. They also spout empty platitudes like 'just be urself' (which is basically op's post) in many different forms.

When posting here, they are very shortsighted and adopt the "lalala ur wrong i am right" mentality. Finally, their points lack any sort of evidence and are therefore wrong most of the time.

Hope this helps you out in spotting the judgemental normans ;)
>>
>>27195577
This is actually true these people are non autistic
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.