[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel /r9k/? original?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 1458141477417.webm (2 MB, 800x330) Image search: [Google]
1458141477417.webm
2 MB, 800x330
How does this make you feel /r9k/? original?
>>
>>27195367
Aroused
Not original, what a surprise
>>
got a boner
>>
This is why women shouldn't be cops
This is also a prime example of why cops need to be armed.
>>
it gave me a boner which could pierce through steel
>>
>>27195367

Pretty hot until the idiot literally turned on her front and assumed the doggy position for him

Broke my suspension of disbelief desu
>>
>>27195367
What the hell is this from?
Originlaty
>>
happy because I bought that movie on DVD just to make that webm and its become a hot maymay, well worth the 7 quid
>>
Horny.

Sage and Hide
>>
>>27195367
Makes me think about all the cuts this government has been making to police funding. She's not supposed to be engaging large groups like that on her own. She should have at least another person on patrol with her.
Should have more. Patrols of 4-5 police at a time would be best.
>>
>>27195367
While violence is something that an animal uses, this movie clip has truth to it. Women are weak and inferior to mankind. They are objects of pleasure for men, not to be police officers or in positions of power.
>>
>>27195367
stupid bitch and based anon
>>
>>27195367
Confused. Muslims are allowed to fuck pigs?
>>
>>27195367
He got hard pretty quickly. Also police in the UK always seem to have someone else with them so this is unrealistic desu
>>
>>27195530
Islam is pretty flexible on that sort of stuff. As long as it hurts an infidel, an exception is allowed.
>>
>>27195503
good work anon

my post is also very original, did you know that?
>>
>>27195367
Isn't this some euro television show?
>>
>>27195367
Sauce on webm, OP? Or should we call you out on your faggotry?
>>
she should have made a tactical withdrawal and waited for backup
rookie mistake, i'm glad she got raped
>>
women can be cops but they really should only be called in if they need to deal with a female. guy cops get in a lot of shit sometimes for being too rough with females, women cops bypass that.

that's the only reason to have female cops.
>>
>>27195367
why are they white and not muslim
>>
>>27195700
Because that would be racist. Gangs like that have to be diverse but with definitely more white people among them.
None can be clearly religious.
>>
File: 1454518750571.png (502 KB, 841x558) Image search: [Google]
1454518750571.png
502 KB, 841x558
>>27195367
Top kek. She didn't use 'the force'. Look how Finish government prepares women to fight off rapists with 'the force'.
https://youtu.be/J6kjvWKuVkE
>>
>>27195367

Germany 2016
>>
>>27195818
The awesome power of "No!".

Actually, she doesn't even say anything.
>>
>>27195818
oh god what the fuck is shit, never cringed this hard in my life. and the music hahaha
>>
>>27195367
doesn't make me feel anything. anybody would be an idiot to actually try to deal with thugs. it just reminds me that the western world is confident that crime can be prevented if we try to "help" lifelong criminals. im glad that my city pretty much gave up on taking policing seriously, rich neighborhoods are constantly getting robbed along with people just walking downtown at night. and the best part is everyone just says "don't exaggerate the problem XD" as if even one case is fine.
>>
>>27195502

a movie about the London riots called GBH
>>
>>27195888
Germany 2016. Refugee's are cheeky
>>
To bad I'm gay so I didn't feel much of anything
>>
I was hoping for a fight with some sick moves like The Raid or shit
>>
File: anime-child1.jpg (43 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
anime-child1.jpg
43 KB, 600x450
If it was a black person everyone would be calling him a nigger. "Typical nigger"

Pretty funny.
>>
>>27195367
She should have a gun
>>
>>27195367
Makes me wonder where the white thugs are.
>>27198070
Blacks dont rape that calmly, its usuallly sudden and very violent.
>>
>>27198520
>Rape is rape when a black guy does it

Rape IS violence, you dolt. He has beating her up and his squad recording her getting raped. That's the same thing a black thug would do
>>
>>27195880
She yells "ei" witch means "no"
>>
>>27195367
got a boner mang
wont lie bout it
>>
>>27195568
>Implying he didn't already have a throbbing erection.
>>
>Glad
>then angry that of course they're showing a white male led gang doing this because anything else would be 'culturally insensitive' despite the fact that in the UK 'asians' (arabs/muslims) and blacks do the VAST majority of raping

just another day in the cultural marxist shithole caliphate of britbongistan
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.