[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT Chad Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Lets share our experiences of feeling like a Chad. No matter how pathetic they may have actually been in reality

>Be 19, virgin
>Starting to get desperate and realise this 6/10 girl who actually had a one night stand with my best friend once likes me but I don't particularly like her
>fuck it, I'll just keep talking to her and see where it goes
>Go to a party at hers one night, this guy Aaron is beta orbiting her the whole night
>Drunk as fuck and decide to kiss her when we're alone which leads to fingering
>1 week later, we go out clubbing with her and her friends and they all need a place to stay for the night as they are from out of town
>Get back to mine, her friends sleep in the living room. Me and her go to my room next door.
>Drunk as fuck, not really attracted to her at all, but go for it anyway.
>Her vagina tastes and smells nasty as fuck.
>Boner is kill
>Spend ages awkwardly trying to get hard, but failing
>Try jerking myself whilst eating her out but she tastes ungodly
>Applied so many condoms to a flaccid dick
>She gives a toothy blowjob which fucking hurts
>Give up after a while
>Underwhelmed as hell but at least I could say I lost my V Card
>Fuck her again the next night, this time its a bit more successful, but I don't get anywhere near to cumming
>Continue texting her once or twice a day for a few weeks, even though I'm not into her, I liked keeping her around for backup.
>She gets clingy as fuck, which I don't want at all
>See on facebook that Aaron the beta orbiter has taken her to Spain
>Realise she's gross anyway so I tell her its over
>She drunk texts me all this shit about how she only wants me etc. but I tell her its over which devastates her

>This was three years ago and to this day her and Aaron are still in a relationship together
>Feel bad for him desu
>>
You should have told the beta about her.

Dont let the whores win.
>>
>Chad always made fun of me and would always say how he will fuck my girlfriend in the ass
>Get an idea for revenge
>Convince my girlfriend to flirt with him on facebook
>Convince her to go on a date with him
>While they were on a "date" I went to his house and threw paint on his door, I also shoved a bag of my shit in his mailbox

Dumbass never knew what hit him
>>
>>27195351
I'm pretty sure he knew, but was in denial about the whole thing. She's a bit of a cunt for using him like that, he seemed like a shy but innocent guy. Its a bit too late to say sorry to him now
>>
>>27195403
>He actually fucked her in the ass
you are aware of this right?
>>
>>27195521
She would never do that, they just went to a party and thats all, she called me right after the date at about 4AM so she obviously didnt stay at his place
>>
File: happy_wojak_clear.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
happy_wojak_clear.png
5 KB, 645x773
>>27195657
>he believes this
HA
>>
File: 2.jpg (68 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
68 KB, 720x960
>>27195695
Shes the one on the left, she doesnt look like a cheater or slut or anything so I know nothing happened.
>>
Hosted a successful prom after-party at my house since I was the one of the only few kids allowed to have the house AND have a connection to buy large quantities of alcohol.
Was fun being a doorman and having chads and stacies asking if they may come in.
>>
>>27195722
she's damn ugly
>>
>beta friend is really into this cute redhead
>he invites her over and we start smoking bowls
>flirting with her hard, beta guy is seething with rage
>get her number and fuck her within a couple days
>start dating her
>every time we hang out with the beta guy I can see how pissed off he is
Thinking back on it now I feel like such a shithead, but I guess that's what Chad behavior results in.
>>
>>27195403
There is no chance that this isn't a bamboozle
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.