[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dumped my bf a month ago an now i regret it, i need him back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1440518281534s.jpg (2 KB, 123x125) Image search: [Google]
1440518281534s.jpg
2 KB, 123x125
I dumped my bf a month ago an now i regret it, i need him back so badly. Now it seems hes talking to this 5/10 chick online and it looks like romance (more from her part).

What do? This is fucking me up badly
>>
>>27195025
kill yourself
its your own fault
>>
>>27195025
Why did you dump him in the first place?
>>
>>27195335
I "dumped" him because i felt (and was) complitely neglected by him, he complitely set me aside because of his education (which is kind of reasonable). I gave him all the space he needed but each time i tried to actually talk to him he wouldnt answer or be really unresponsive.
I just felt like he doesnt really care about me anymore even if he said that he does.
>>
tits or gtfo stupid stacey
>>
>>27195552
A friend of mine at work invited me out for a drink. He pressured me into fucking at his place after we were done. I didn't want to let my boyfriend know so I cut the relationship.
>>
>>27195647
i hope you die a horrible death
>>
>>27195647
You are a bad person
But at least you cut the relationship instead of keeping him while lying
>>
>>27195552
>>27195647
Same person? Kill yourself you fucking whore. All you had to do was talk to your boyfriend about expectations and the state of the relationship and yet you get fucked like a roastie whore. Pressured into sex?? If you really didn't want it you could have walked away. Dumb slut, you gave it up easily didn't you? Either that or admit you got raped.
>>
>>27195647
That makes you a bad person and even if you did get him back, you wouldn't be deserving of his love.
>>
this is some quality bait

look at all these newfags falling for it

keep going OP, they need to learn
>>
File: afeadcfew.png (10 KB, 1523x105) Image search: [Google]
afeadcfew.png
10 KB, 1523x105
>>27195716
Not the same person.
I don't cheat on people
>>
>>27195647
>He pressured me into fucking at his place after we were done

absolutely dirty slut bag whore. you could have said no you are making it sound like he raped you

i cant even come to this board anymore it makes me hater women
>>
>>27195025
the fuck is this image?
>>
>>27195192
this desu.

Either way, get the fuck off my board.
>>
>>27195749
this fucking christ i will never understand the retards who make serious replies to these threads. is it stupidity or is it just people that have come to r9k in the last year?

still entertaining to make these threads and get replies from the roaches tho.
>>
You could try telling him how much you need him. It's no guarantee, but it's certainly more productive than telling it to an Indonesian ibogaine-processing codex.
>>
>>27196589
I would but i'm scared. I don't want to sound like an overly needy child since this might be quite offputting
>>
>>27196731
You were already being selfish for dumping him for such a stupid reason. Being fickle and haranguing him to get back together is even more selfish. Just leave him alone for fucks sake.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.