[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Yes I'm a single mother >Yes I love my son >No
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: 04052205.jpg (559 KB, 787x1422) Image search: [Google]
04052205.jpg
559 KB, 787x1422
>Yes I'm a single mother
>Yes I love my son
>No I don't need a man to support me
>If you can't handle my worst, you don't deserve my best
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 128x232) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 128x232
White trash is a vessel to bring 10/10 mixed Gods into this world.

VOID
O
I
D
>>
Kek it would be a black baby. Hope that bbc was worth it.
>>
i know several girls who have done exactly this why do they do it god lol
>>
This is hilarious. Exactly the kind of arguments single mothers always try to pull off. Reminds me of
>"I'm not looking for a boy, I'm looking for real man"
>>
>>27194981
My new favorite is
>It takes a real man to step up to the plate another man left on the table
>>
File: cff.png (65 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
cff.png
65 KB, 625x626
come on anons
>>
>>27194437
Of course your a single mother how many niggers actually take care of their kid
>>
>>27195272
Nigger here. I ain't taking care of any kid yo. u can take the hoe.
>>
File: 1443479001149.jpg (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1443479001149.jpg
72 KB, 900x900
>>27194437
>the kid is half black

Fuck I love these threads
>>
>>27194437
sage yourself
also, nice marilyn monroe quote, faggot
>>
women like this should be expelled from white society, coal burning race traitors, their pussies are factories for future criminals
>>
File: 1424839147575.jpg (71 KB, 518x612) Image search: [Google]
1424839147575.jpg
71 KB, 518x612
>>27194437
I understand why it was necessary to mention the existence of hell to Christians. It, and its dwellers caught in eternal suffering, are used as an ever-present reminder that bad behavior has consequences.

Seeing single mothers like this with their troll-doll bastards fills my heart with warmth because it shows women that even if you're good-looking, there will still be an entire internet laughing and making jokes about your wretched baby and your stalwart efforts to hide your regret.

No man will ever want to raise the little bastard and she'll be stuck raising him in a world full of identity politics where he hates everybody from her race, and ultimately engages in anti-social behavior because she's scared of disciplining his increasingly violent and disrespectful ass.
>>
>>27194437
This is shit test that basically gauging whether you will actually take this seriously, to pass this test completely ignore it like it never happened.
>>
All technically a good outlook to have, yet they still manage to be shitters.
>>
File: Untitled-172.jpg (61 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-172.jpg
61 KB, 700x400
What a fucking surprise.
Single white mum
Caramac baby

Oh you silly niggers, when will you learn that crime and dindu statements are no way to live.

Pic related.
>>
>>27195832

Why are mulattoes such petty insecure faggots?

Go take it out on your dindu "dad" not your idiot mom whose welfare culture is even enabling your worthless pooskin ass to survive
>>
>>27194437
Biologically this is a good thing, one of the sexes needs to prioritize offspring since adult humans take so long to develop. Tbh this is a desirable trait in a mother of your children.

Societally this is a good thing because more people means more workers and wombs so more power.

HOWEVER for some reason some single mothers today don't understand that if you have no man to provide for you, yet your food, housing, healthcare and childcare are all paid for by the state, you are NOT independent. The state is essentially your man.

Women aren't good decision makers, they don't always choose mates rationally but we need babies to replace they dead so all this is moot really.

Just try as hard as you can to spread your seed in the knowledge some fool or the government will take care of them.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.