[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never be able to go on a pilgrimage to Isla Vista
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1425567985566.png (618 KB, 474x619) Image search: [Google]
1425567985566.png
618 KB, 474x619
>tfw you will never be able to go on a pilgrimage to Isla Vista
>>
>>27194284
>tfw you will never be a self entitled, lazy coward
>>
>>27194333

elaborate pl0x
>>
>>27194415
Elliot was a spoiled, angsty brat. If he had actually tried to make use of the time he spent in Isla Vista instead of complaining and whining he could have had a much better life.
>>
>>27194284

Isla Vista is really a rundown slum-tier town, OP. It's nothing but shitty houses rented out to UCSB students, and a few burrito joints and whatnot.
>>
>>27194565
But he did try.
>not reading and actually understanding MTW
>>
>>27195511
his way of trying was to show up at some place, to angrily think "why are all the hot girls ignoring me?" and to go back to his apartment to cry. he almost never tried to interact with strangers but expected them to approach him just because he was "there". so i guess you could say that he did try. but he didn't realize that things don't work this way. quite pathetic for someone who claimed to be one of the most intelligent beings on the planet.
>>
>>27194588

True, but it has sites of significance, like the gold course, girch park, goleta beach park and this road

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69N0-tJOkT8
>>
>>27194588
Slag off you cunt. I love living here
>>
>>27196885
I really love the elliot rodger's driving videos
>>
>>27194333
>>27194588
>>27195511
>>27196800
all these fucking gets are driving me wild
>>
>>27196800

>he almost never tried to interact with strangers but expected them to approach him just because he was "there".

Well if he approached a stranger, then he would be approaching them because they were "there".

He didn't understand his gender role very well, and I don't blame him for that. This society lies to men.

It tells them that men can be women and women can be men and if you think otherwise you're a terrible sexist.

And then it rams you up the ass with no mercy if you don't follow your gender role properly.
>>
Do we have any proof that Elliot knew about r9k?
>>
>>27199135

1 in 10 chance you may be granted another get
>>
>>27200056

Probably not, he mentioned PUAhate, but didn't mention bodybuilding which we know he posted on
>>
>>27200085
Yes, know about the bbforum, but the hyper day there was a post on fit where some robot said that Elliot knew about us. I guess he didn't.

>tfw
>>
File: pepe111.jpg (24 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
pepe111.jpg
24 KB, 409x409
>>27194333
>implying I'm not already a self-entitled, lazy coward
>implying you aren't one too
>implying this isn't the board for them

Kek hath blessed your post in vain.
>>
>>27194284
I wish I got to see his nipples
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.