[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you THIS autistic, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: SZEvVIw[1].png (29 KB, 856x214) Image search: [Google]
SZEvVIw[1].png
29 KB, 856x214
Are you THIS autistic, robots?
>>
>>27194271
Not quite

Origional autist
>>
>>27194271

Story would've been better if he'd punched one of them in the face and floored them like they deserved
>>
>>27194271
...his friend is secretly gay, isn't he?
>>
>>27194271
How is this autistic ?
You annoy man long enought and he will snap.
Now imagine if it was man pinching a womans butt.
He would be in jail faster than you can yell RAPE !
>>
>>27195807
I pinched a girls butt when I was 15 and she just giggled. Stop being beta
>>
>>27194271
What are you even supposed to do in this situation? I'd have girls do shit like this to me too, but I'd just blush and try to ignore it.
>>
>>27195863
Good for you.
I never found nor will find courage to do that.
>>
>>27195899
Pump and dump obviously, only promiscuous girls do this shit and you obviously shouldn't invest too much into those type
>>
>>27194271
once when i was walking with my friend i started sticking my middle finger up at two random girls behind us for no reason.

she asked me about it later and i tried to say that wasn't what i was doing but i couldn't say what i was actually doing so that failed.
>>
>>27194271
No, I'm not autistic enough to browse reddit.
>>
>>27194271
Yes. When I was that age, girls would do that sort of thing to me, and I would threaten to kill them and their families; also to burn their houses down. They would still do it though, unfortunately.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.