[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long is too long when it comes to a girl's hair?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1441029394008.jpg (62 KB, 680x960) Image search: [Google]
1441029394008.jpg
62 KB, 680x960
How long is too long when it comes to a girl's hair?
>>
>>27194188
too long = when she wont take of it anymore

everything else is good
>>
>>27194188
When it is long enough that she can step on it.

Love girls with super long hair.
>>
Only thing I know is that pubic hair is too long when it starts growing.
>>
>>27194188
Never too long.
>tfw no rapunzel gf
>>
>>27194188
How does she go to the bathroom?
Does she just ponytail up every single time?
>>
>>27194188
If it's past your waist, I think it's a bit ridiculous, but I'm not going to kick you out of bed for it.
>>
My hair goes down to my crotch and my dad always teases me about it. I'm just too anxious and shy to go to a salon, that's like the most social thing ever. Well not really but it's too much for me.

My hair is gross though, it's all wavy and oily and in permanent messy bedhead mode.
>>
>>27194330
by putting the hair to the side
>>
>>27194377
congrats in the most original way I can manage
>>
>>27194377
fuck off fem "bot"
fucking original
>>
>>27194377
I would give anything to smell your musky unwashed hair.
>>
>>27194377
I think that's kinda hot. I really like long hair on chicks though.
Too bad the rest of you is probably nasty as fuck if your hair is greasy and you're afraid of salons.
>>
>>27194330
I used to have super long hair a little down to my butt (then I got a pixie cut because genderqueer phase+couldn't take care of it every single day like I used to before college), it was always tied in a ponytail and I just put it on my side when I pooped
>>
Good question, OP. I am a guy with good, short, dark hair everybody likes. Even when the rest of my body was at its shittiest, my hair is the one thing women always compliment. It has given me such odd pride thay I have this odd preference for a women that I never really get to share here.

She must have long wavy/curly hair. At least down to her ass. I just want my kids to enjoy great hair too. A shame the majority of women have boring as sin straight hair that goes just past the shoulders. Bothers me how common that is. However, sometimes I catch a glimpes of cute redheads or light brunettes who not only kept their curls but grew out their hair. I really need to work up asking them out l. Though being a robot makes it hard for me to come with an approach.

So overall really my limit is maybe that it becomes so long she trip over it I guess.

Weird how I used like tomboy short cuts. But that was just a teen phase. SJWs turned those cuts into red flags anyway.

>>27194377
That sounds like my hair. It could stand a wash, but don't worry about cutting it. Minimal care alone would probably make your hair amazing. Would bury my face into.
>>
I grew my hair for two years
Got it 1/4 past between my waist and butt
Fell in love with a platonic internet friend that I knew from r9k, but we met irl when I was travelling
I had to return to my home country halfway across the world from him
After I came back home every time I stroked my own hair I would think of him, he likes my hair a lot and gently combed it once through too

Three months ago I cut everything off into a bob to try and get over him.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.