[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is living in America a beta robot's worst nightmare?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: New_York_City_view.jpg (192 KB, 800x376) Image search: [Google]
New_York_City_view.jpg
192 KB, 800x376
>tall AS FUCK skyscrapers
>practising a good handshake is important to get a job
>if you fail at life there is no NEETbux
>no free healthcare
>survival of the fittest
>people don't care if you kill yourself
>>
>>27193606
Can't really say because I've only lived here but it is pretty shitty. California here by the way
>>
>>27193669
Cali here as well, I'd say this state is pretty anti-robot, and maybe even the whole country.
>>
>>27193606
Are you threatened by tall skyscrapers?
>>
>>27193606
>>tall AS FUCK skyscrapers
what the heck are you talking about? America has D ranked infrastructure, buildings that are 30 years old. Our infrastructure sucks, there isn't many skycrappers in this shit country I assure you. But America is a robot's worst nightmare for sure because eveyrone is an individual and the women are the worst mannered on the planet. Women ehre actually think that if you aren't attractive you should kill yourself.
>>
File: 354787769.jpg (71 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
354787769.jpg
71 KB, 300x250
>>27193707
it makes me feel small and insignificant
>>
>>27193669
the pacific northwest seems like the best place for robots.
>>
>>27193741
Been there. Maybe a little better but I hated the liberal hot spots with a passion. I'm sure the country is cool though. Lived in rocky mountain territory country for a little while and I think that's the best a robot in the U.s can do really
>>
>>27193782
Huh. good to know.
>>
>>27193739
>it makes me feel small and insignificant
Well then, just think about how small those skyscrapers are compared to the biggest mountains, and then think about how small those mountains are compared to space in it's whole.
>>
>>27193826
Nature is different. Atleast its not trying to cuck you so openly
>>
>>27193606

America was kind of a mistake from the start

Let's found an entire country on a culture of rootless money-obsessed assholes, what could go wrong
>>
>>27193710
>there isn't many skycrappers in this shit country I assure you

There are 639 of them here. New York alone has 200, Chicago (where the skyscraper was invented) has 100, pretty much every major US city has at least a few. Hell, even Oklahoma City has 1.
>>
ITT buttblasted liberals hating the greatest country on earth
>>
>>27193851
Literally every country has been founded by money-obsessed assholes. And what do you mean, "rootless"? Most of the Founding Fathers had roots in the US going back for about 100 years, that's why they were the elite.
>>
>>27193835
Nature itself is what put you in this position, so that you could be cucked.
>>
>>27193606
I am pretty sure that living in an African shithole would be worse
>>
File: 1454466364052.gif (571 KB, 199x199) Image search: [Google]
1454466364052.gif
571 KB, 199x199
>>27193871
Yes this origionalllll bait
>>
tfw lived in australia all my life
tfw pictures like OPs makes me want to live in a huge city just for that experience
tfw no neetbux in America so I would die if I went
>>
>>27193606
>live in the countryside
>fields, trees and cows mostly
>dream of living in a huge metropolis with countless interesting places to explore when going outside at night
>mfw I stumble over this thread
>>
>>27193606
>>practising a good handshake is important to get a job

How hard is it to shake somebody's hand properly?
>>
Good handshake important in entire western world. Asians suck at handshakes though, at least at every business meeting I've been on with Chinese people. Terrific people but they dillydally around too much and talk about unimportant stuff.

They brought tea and chopsticks though as gifts.

Now japanese on the other hand..
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.