[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you werent born a girl >you'll never experience being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1457277504216.jpg (268 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1457277504216.jpg
268 KB, 700x700
>you werent born a girl
>you'll never experience being prettied up and spoiled rotten for simply existing as a little girl
>you'll never experience preteen sleepovers
>you'll never experience being waited on hand and foot simply because you have a pussy as a teen that everyone wants to fugg first
>you'll never be "daddys lil girl" that gets bought any and everything and even more if you whine
>you'll never experience female priviledge like never having to own up to all that fucked up shit you did to people because you have two bags of fat on your chest
>you'll never be given money for having a bad day
>you'll never get to be a fucking bitch because you have menstrual pain that doesnt really hurt it just makes you bloated
>you'll never get away with literally breaking the law because"oh i didnt know you couldnt do that"
>you'll never get to lay in bed stiff as a board and do nothing while your partner has to go above and beyond sexually in order to impress you or you'll leave them the first chance you get
>you'll never get to be owed and entitled to all things that makr you happy while they are entitled to nothing but maning up
>>
File: 1457014357095.jpg (50 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1457014357095.jpg
50 KB, 500x322
Yeah man, life sucks.
>>
>>27193565
Turn transexual if you're not proud of being a man.
>>
>>27193629
>be a failed male retard if you're not proud of being a man

gee /lgbt/ should really just be deleted at this rate
>>
File: 1457968688781.jpg (21 KB, 332x327) Image search: [Google]
1457968688781.jpg
21 KB, 332x327
>>27193629
>MAN UP

like clockwork
>>
>>27193670
Or you know he could just kill himself if he can't man up.
>>
>>27193663
Was giving him an advice instead of saying kill yourself, and the /lgbt/ shit is cringe.
>>
>>27193565
>>you'll never get to lay in bed stiff as a board and do nothing while your partner has to go above and beyond sexually in order to impress you or you'll leave them the first chance you get
desu if I was born girl i'd probably be lesbian. men are unattractive sexually and probably being born girl wouldn't change my opinion.

i like giving more than receiving
>>
>>27193629
>implying transsexuals can pass as females
>implying they count as girls
>>
>>27193767
I didn't imply, it was another option for them you retard.
>>
>>27193565
>you'll never be "daddys lil girl" that gets bought any and everything and even more if you whine

Having this be something that is seriously ruining my fucking life thanks to my sister is seriously bullshit.

Amount of money my father has pissed away on my fat spoiled lunatic cunt of a sister (who has totalled cars, had an abortion at 16, popped out 2 more kids she couldn't care for, has lost 2 houses he paid for and goes through 5 pairs of shoes a month): > $500,000

Amount of money, help or even basic affection I've received: *crickets*

Dickhead fathers who can't put their fucking foot down when it comes to their daughters need to get a fucking grip.
>>
>>27193824
>Lost 2 houses
How
>>
>>27193726

>i like giving more than receiving

Well I guess that means being male is like winning the lottery for you, right?
>>
>>27193900

friction inside her pussy set them on fire.
Fire squad was too late.
>>
tfw you were neglected and abused as a child while your sister got everything she wants, while i have diagnosed clinical depression ( gotten through it pretty well im in a good place now ) but i've learned to be ok with life while she is a brat still who can't hold down a job or a relationship because she expects everything on a plate, tried to commit suicide for attention and can't keep a friendship because of her shit personality , i'm glad i wasn't spoiled like her
>>
>>27193900
>How

Her first house was a full two bedroom detached that she was paying around $100 a month in rent on, lost it because they wanted to move to a "better school area"

Second house was a small apartment that they didn't like because it had no garden, so they came back here

To make my life hell

Just kill me now desu
>>
>>27194611
Who are they

i thought you said it was your sister who dun goofed
>>
>>27193565
I'd be an emo lesbian for sure if i was born a girl. I'd wear baggy dark unfashionable clothes.
I would pretty up my hair though.
>>
>>27194775

She's married and has two kids anon
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.