[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you lost your virginity >tfw it was lackluster >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>tfw you lost your virginity
>tfw it was lackluster
>tfw you had no emotional connection to her
>the "best thing in life" was actually mediocre as fuck
>nothing left in life
>study, come home, eat, masturbate, sleep
>started thinking about how easily it would be to kill a random person on the street

I want the ride to end now
>>
>>27193460
find someone you care about next time
>>
>>27193499

My brains emotions are deadened.
>>
>>27193460
Get a glock 19 and a 33 round mag or two
>>
>>27193460
Please, tell source?
>>
what a pussy. you think you're the only one who chose the wrong woman to lose your virginity to? A lot of us can't resist the chance when we're virgins. My girl was a sweetheart but she had poo nuggets in her ass hair, was on her period so we did it on her bathroom floor, was loose as fuck with no hymen even though she claimed to be a virgin, had a spare tire.

It was mediocre. So, move on, you selfish sad sack, there are guys who are still wizards.
>>
>>27193460
If you fucked a prostitute then you're an idiot.
>>
File: Aesop-WC-9176935-1-402[1].jpg (73 KB, 424x424) Image search: [Google]
Aesop-WC-9176935-1-402[1].jpg
73 KB, 424x424
>>27193460
Time to be a legend.
>>
>>27193636
Of picture?
Akira
>>
>tfw no longer can become a respected wizard
don't say we didn't warn you about the succubi
>>
>>27193716
Thanks, familia. Makes me feel retarded that the picture is from one of the most popular anime movies (i haven't watched it). It's still in my backlog, might watch it now.
>>
>>27193725
My neet internet friend became a wizard a few weeks ago, he said it was all a lie
>>
>>27193657
Can you become my personal drill sarge?

tell me to get the fuck up and get my shit together
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.