[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I will never pound a prime teen pussy raw and nut inside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ftop.ru_44301.jpg (149 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
ftop.ru_44301.jpg
149 KB, 1600x1064
>I will never pound a prime teen pussy raw and nut inside

Why even live?
>>
No reason. Just die if that's all you care about in life.
>>
>>27193742
To be fair, it is an amazing feeling.
>>
>>27193821
I wish I could have of course, but I didn't and it's over so I focus on what I can do.
>>
I was spindly to a disgusting degree so I don't blame them anymore for being repulsed by me when I was that age.
>>
why wont you? you can do it any time :-)
>>
>>27193423
>why live

because you could always save shekkels and move to brazil so you can? reminder that only cuckmerica thinks ptp is bad and anyone who agrees is following in the footsteps of a roastie lobbyist from the 80's
>>
Did it, it's great but overrated

genuine achievement and copious amounts of drugs feel better in the long run.
>>
age of consent in my country is 16 but there is no way i could convince a 16 year old girl to have sex with me unless i paid her
even then it could still be hard to find one that would fuck me for money and that could land me in a lot of trouble for soliciting
>>
>>27193423
>Why even live?

Rape, then kill self
>>
Does 17 still count as ptp?
>>
>>27194710
it never did. younger
>>
>>27193423

>vulva looks the same as a scar

the roastie meme has gone too far
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.