[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get a gf >we hit it off good and have a perfect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (32 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 633x758
>finally get a gf
>we hit it off good and have a perfect connection
>we get along so well I feel like I finally have a future with someone
>she told me she was molested for a few years
>then she told me she was raped by 2 guys
>all I can think about is 2 guys holding down my girlfriend while they fuck her and one guy shoves his dick in her mouth and they both see her pussy and tits and cum on her

There's no happy ending. Every time I close my eyes I see my girlfriend being raped and now I'm scarred for life
>>
>>27193339
If it makes you feel any better she probably just means she got with some beta and regretted it later.
>>
What are the chances shes just making it up because shes fucked up in the head and you just don't know it yet.

Some people are weird anon, be careful.
>>
She probably enjoyed it senpai
>>
>>27193355
Why though? I told her how much it's traumatizing me and she told me a whole story about how it started so I think it's serious
>>
>>27193354
Definitely this original combo
>>
>>27193339
daily reminder she thinks back on that rape and she thinks she likes it
>>
She probably just had a drunken/druggedup threesome and regretted after. She mentioned it to you either because it happened very recently, maybe even in the early part of your relationship, or she thinks it likely you'll find out from someone else eventually.

It's pretty fucked up by knowing about it will tear at your insides. You'll never stop thinking about it. You'll have to get out of the relationship. It's sad but you'll both be miserable as bf-gf.
>>
>>27193339
your girl didnt get raped dude she just had a regrettable threesome. enjoy your ho ass girl.
>>
>>27193339
How do you think she feels then?
>>
>>27193339

She was full of shit, anon. You should really just bail now and save the trouble.
>>
>>27193339
And now she's conditioned, against her own will mind you, to wanting that experience of helplessness and getting fucked silly. There's no way you'll be able to deliver what she unconsciously desires, op. She's going to seek out people that can give here that again and I think you know what kind of "people" that is. Then again, at least "your" child will have a father.
>>
>>27193394
Well what she had told me was she said no and they took her pants off and she's not really that promiscuous she just kinda studies and sits at home
>>
>>27193395
>>27193406

How do you guys know she is lying? Why would she call it rape because she regrets it
>>
getting raped fills a woman's primal instinct, once they get a taste for that nothing beats it
>>
>>27193429
because that's what women do
>>
>>27193411
If she really meant "no" then she would have run and raised hell.
How would she be in a private, indoor situation with two horny guys?
>>
>>27193453
Is there any way at all to at least kinda tell if it's a lie she doesn't really get around so I don't think it is a lie but at the same time it's hard to believe but I think that's denial
>>
>>27193467
She said she kicked and screamed and she said she got in a fight with her friend and started walking around town and she ran into a guy who's a family friend and his friend and he said she could stay with him and they like left to do something and she said it happened

But I don't know how any of that can be true she said she was staying with the kids dad and step mom and it happened when they were all younger so I don't think they could have driven a car somewhere or something

Too fucking scared to ask details I think it gave me ptsd
>>
>>27193473
I've no idea but perhaps you could ask her about details every now and then and see if you can spot differences between her telling the story multiple times.
>>
>>27193467
>If she really meant "no" then she would have run and raised hell.
No that's a dangerous and counterproductive move to do. It's more probable you end up getting beaten and put in lethal danger if you do that. it's a provocation to an aggressor. It's unreasonable of you to expect she risk her life.
>>
>>27193501
I'd do anything to protect my bunghole from unwelcome penises.
>>
>>27193339
Leave her, she's needs someone who can comfort her not some self-centered asshole that can only think about himself.
>>
>>27193495
Honestly, m8, no amount of details are going to help you. You want to know for absolute sure but even if you did, it won't help. You know it happened and it'll run through your mind constantly no matter what.
>>
>>27193521
You are free to risk your life if you find it so worthless but you have no right to demand others risk theirs, since their life might actually hold some value unlike yours.
>>
>>27193540
I didn't mean the details of the sex just how they all ended up alone and shit
>>
>>27193547
Honestly what the fuck can a girl do in this situation? Just hope you can get a phone call to 911?
>>
>>27193556
That's what I mean. Even if you know how it started, how she got into the situation and all the story around it, it won't help. When you do know, you'll stress over the reality. When you don't know, you stress over speculation.

Hate to say it but ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>27193394
This,trust me OP. If she didn't filed a report for the police than it's most likely this
>>
>>27193528
Self centered? You try thinking about your girlfriend being attacked by 2 dudes and they probably did whatever the fuck they wanted and hit her and yelled at her and shit

How the fuck do you not get shaken up by this

I understand when you see a normal girl you don't know who was raped you think oh that's sad I hope she reports it but when it's someone you love it hurts a lot
>>
>>27193602
Well the only reason she never reported it is because she never told her parents and the person was a family friend. She doesn't want her parents to go through the pain of knowing and all the guilt and shame and shit. She never reported her molester should I assume she willingly had sex as a child?
>>
>>27193339
You're the one scarred for life? What a fucking faggot you are.
Are you a man? Seriously, this is no man behaviour, STOP BITCHING, STOP PAYING FUCKING ATTENTION TO YOUR FEELINGS.
I can't believe how much of a fucking faggot you are, your gf is the one who had her life fucked but you are the one scarred? Give me break.

Dump her, Jesus fuck I hope she cuck you with a manlet, you don't deserve anyone if you're such manchild who thinks like that.

Fucking dumbass.
>>
>>27193567
There's no set situation, each one is different in details and circumstances. OP doesn't know what exactly happened but it doesn't look like that's what's worrying him, all the can talk about is himself and his manpain while ignoring his girlfriend's suffering. How dare someone do sexual violence to my property! Now I have to play with a broken toy! Fuck this useless thing it's not a like it's a person with feelings, her feelings do not matter!
>>
>>27193640
>>27193645
Obviously I care about her suffering but I mean how the fuck can I get over the thoughts
>>
>>27193640
>man up and raise her rape baby
>>
>>27193605
You don't care about her pain. From your posts it's clear you only care about yourself and are only upset someone did what you consider to be "damage to one of my toys". It's all about you, you don't care to comfort and support her. She is better off without someone toxic like you.
>>
>>27193682
I think it should be mentioned we only dated for a little bit and have barely seen each other
>>
>>27193668
>Obviously I care about her suffering
>>all I can think about is 2 guys holding down my girlfriend while they fuck her and one guy shoves his dick in her mouth and they both see her pussy and tits and cum on her

Yeah sounds like you care all right. When >>27193402 asked you how you think she feels you completely ignored it. Her feelings do not even cross your mind. She deserves better than you.
>>
>>27193668
You know how? Not being a fucking faggot, stop overthinking, make her life fucking god like, to make her forget what happened to her.
I had a gf who was raped as a child, and I tried to help her in any way possible, but BITCHING IN FUCKING 4CHAN is not going to help you.
>>
>>27193717
Well I hold her I'd help her through it and she can talk to me whenever she wants but yeah the thought of 2 people assaulting my girlfriend fucks with me sorry
>>
>>27193730
Yeah leave her. You are not good for her. She deserves someone who cares about her, not some toxic manbaby shit who doesn't give a a shit about others but is all ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME even when someone who should be dear to him gets fucking raped.
>>
>>27193728
It's not just the incident that's fucking with me either it's thinking about evil humanity is now and how vunremble a life can be. I feel like any girl I ever date after this if I do could have been raped or if I'm with her she could get raped again or I could be dating a girl who gets raped and it's all because some dude just says fuck it I need sex I don't care
>>
She's probably lying
Women like saying they were raped because its like saying "I'm so hot that men forced themselves on me!"

I won't even go into how most women have rape fantasies anyway, she's probably getting off on telling you.
>>
>>27193783
Yeah but she told me a story of how it happened and she knew the exact day and she told me who did it

Do you mean lying as in never happened or lying as in she had a threesome??
>>
>>27193798
OP, for the good of humanity, kill yourself.
>>
>>27193811
I probably will
>>
>>27193339
Anybody who actually did get raped by two people would not admit it to you. She most likely was just drunk at a party.
>>
>>27193429
You little shit. Are you retarded enough to take advice from depressed kissless neets who weren't as lucky as you in life? Fuck off and be happy you dumbass.
>>
>>27193621
>the person was a family friend
You might even meet them, one day. You might even actually encounter at least one of the guys who forced themselves on your gf.

How would you respond? How would you respond if she greeted him and they seemed to be on okay or sort-of amicable terms?
>>
>>27193822
Don't delay it. Do it now. The world will be better off for it.
>>
>>27193339
Rape is a myth, she's a slut
>>
>>27193640
Le.t.female
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2048x1536
>>27193339
Listen here op ive been in a similar situation and i can tell you it hurts like hell and it eventually tore apart my three year long relationship. All the fucks commenting about how youre a selfish shithead and you need to "man up" are obviously female posters who have been "raped" one too many times on those wild college party nights by chads who refused to settle down with them. The reason these women cant understand your pain is because women cannot feel the deep love and affection a man can, its simple biology. While evolving from troglodyte cavemen, the men had to hold such deep love for their families, enough to want to go out and risk their lives to provide for them.cthe women, in contrast, never really got attached because of the high likelyhood for certain death of their husbands at the hands of the wild. So whenever you see a cunt yell at you for victim shaming your gf, just remember, you have literally felt feels they cannot even imagine.
>>
Dont spend the rest of your relationship thinking about how defenseless. Think about all the things youll do when you put your hands on the bastard who did it
>>
File: 1451934186005s.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1451934186005s.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
Sage for having girlfriend. Please get the fuck off of this board.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.