[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which one of you autists put this up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
which one of you autists put this up?
>>
>>27193282
I'm glad a fellow robot noticed this and shared the word.
>>
>is afraid of the world
>accuses women of being afraid

yeah, this was definitely somebody from here
>>
>>27193298
>Muh safe space
Women are afraid of the world
>>
bitches love creepy notes put up with black duct tape

author, please reveal yourself, we know you're on here
>>
Oh that was me
>>
>>27193308
that's not the point/i am a white man so i don't need no safe space

the point is that people here are literally afraid of the world and shouldn't criticize those with legitimate fears. i don't like women either, but i can still recognize that they have to go through more stupid shit than me.
>>
>>27193361
u wot lad

og comment desu
>>
>>27193361
>Implying I fear the world
You'll know fear once you've been on the receiving end of machine gun fire
>>
>>27193282
>Working at a big computer company, years ago. I am 1 of 3 managers of support and the most junior. Senior manager is a woman
>About my 4th week we are coming back from lunch and she has some trouble opening a door - it is cold and the door had frosted shut. She really struggled with it but was thrashing around so much no one could help
>3Days later we are all coming in by that same door so I stride forward, open it and hold it for her
>She glares at me with utter contempt and hisses 'I am not broken, you know!' I say 'just being polite' and ignore her
>Then it began - she would try to open every door for me. She would yell 'hold on!' and dash across the office to open my office door; sprint across the office to open a building door. And always with a sneer on her face.
>I always said 'thank you' and ignored her
>After a year the director was stepping down and one of the managers would get the position, the fat raise, and the company car
>In a closed meeting the departing director told all us managers I was getting the position
>She was *seething*
>The director asked me to stay after the meeting - she stayed too
>She launched into a 'this is sexism!' rant about how long she had been there, how HARD she had worked, how I was too new, blah, blah
>The director waited then pointed out I had more total experience, just most of it with other firms, that my team had the best numbers across the board, and that more top customers asked for me personally than any other manager
>Then he said "Besides, support is about being kind and courteous to the customer and to employees of this firm. Anon has proven he is courteous, you have proven you're not"
>More ranting, then she quit
>She sues the company for sexism, we have to testify
>The 'holding the door' thing came up. I had to explain why I held the door for her once (told the story of the frozen door) but the company lawyers really stuck it to her on her BS of holding doors for me.
more
>>
>>27193494
>Employees volunteered to talk about how she had hated me for opening a door for her once. They repeated the feminist rants she would go on about how all men are terrible, how courtesy is oppression, about how she was going to be director and then destroy my career for being a sexist pig
>Turns out she bad-mouthed all the male managers to the females that worked for them; encouraged 'resistance', and such
>She lost the case and, since it was public record, had to move states away just to find another job.
I still hold doors open for women.
>>
>>27193537
>>27193494
is this real life? if so, good on you m8
>>
>>27193337
No, it was me.
>>
>>27193494
im very happy for you m8
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.