[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No doubt I'll be back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: feelsgoodman.jpg (26 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.jpg
26 KB, 396x385
Well boys, I've finally done, I left the house for a video game convention and met a really nice girl that I share a mutual friend with. I guess that I finally have >tfwgf. I'm sorry to tell you guys and 'flaunt' it but I'm just really happy for myself. Remember I'll always love you guys and there's someone out there waiting for YOU, all you need to do is go and find her.
>>
>>27192956
GET OUT REEEEEE
Congrats OPs, Don't fuck it up and apply what you learnt about women from r9k to your relationships because you will fuck up and end up back here.
>>
>>27192968
Thank you man, I'll try my best NOT to be myself, I doubt I'll last long if I do
>>
>>27192977
he meant don't apply what you learned here
good on you OP, spread your wingz n shit
>>
Congrats OP! I remember the first time I got a gf I also shared it with 4chan (I was a /b/tard back then, because in the old days /b/ was a lot more like /r9k/.

Anyway tell us more, did you fuck her already, on how many dates have you been etc.?
>>
>>27193013
We've gone on two dates, she's much more outgoing than me and is trying to get me to a show at a festival but other than that we've only kissed and been on 3 dates
>>
>>27193026
ahah 2* dates at the end,
>>
>>27193026
Too soon to claim victory
>>
>>27193035
is it actually, but I really like her. Please tell me how to seal the deal
>>
all you need to do is cry in the corner when she leaves you for money
you wont be welcomed back
>>
>>27193026
What did you do on the dates, anon? Did you make her laugh? What did you talk about?
>>
>>27192956
What dating sim are you talking about anon?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.