[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mood swings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Kaede 2 Shuffle.jpg (43 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
Kaede 2 Shuffle.jpg
43 KB, 704x396
>suicidal ideation, guilt, emotional agony
>suddenly feel fine

Does anyone else go through this?
>>
All the time. I'll feel waves of guilt that causes huge bursts of anxiety. The guilt is always about really specific events, like when I missed a lighting cue in theater in high school, or not kissing that girl at the bar. The waves are so bad sometimes I seriously contemplate suicide so I never have to deal with the weight ever again.

Then I'm joking and hanging out. I've gotten so used to these waves that I can hide them really well with a shiver or grabbing my head complaining of a "headache" instead of a full out panic attack.
>>
I often get suicidal and really depressed over a few days and then one day I just feel fine. I think it has correlation wether my sister will talk to me or not.
>>
>>27192499
Happens to me idk why
anyone know?
>>
>>27192559
>>27192499
bipolar?
go see a doc
>>
>>27192576
thats what i thought at first but i dont wanna shit on people who are really bipolar cause it doesnt seem as bad as them
>>
>>27192576

OP here, I read about bipolar and I have a hell of a lot of the symptoms (especially the manic phase where I'm optimistic and energetic and come up with unrealistic plans)

The only thing I haven't had (yet) is psychotic episodes.

But I don't like playing Dr Internet
>>
>>27192687

Forgot to add my Mum had bp
>>
>>27192536
Yeah, I get this except it's also feelings of embarrassment and regret mixed in with the guilt. I've started to involuntarily chant "I want to kill myself" and other similar things until the moment passes.
>>
Roll me homie. My hips all bony. I'm getting sores and I'm getting lonely.
>>
>>27192576
That's not how bipolar works. The episodes have to last at least a week for mania and at least two weeks for depression and oftentimes they're much longer. Bipolar people don't switch poles very often, even if they're so called "rapid cyclers". That only means they switch four times or more per year.

Mood swings are more common with stuff like Borderline Personality Disorder
>>
>>27192499
Yes, i go through it pretty much every day. It's almost like how hunger suddenly kicks in, but instead it's an emotional paradigm shift that comes suddenly from nowhere.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.