[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad ama. This is your chance to learn anything you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (370 KB, 923x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370 KB, 923x1600
Chad ama.

This is your chance to learn anything you've ever wanted to know about the world outside r9k
>>
>>27192470
Prove you're a chad?
>>
that is a fucking devastating comic. goddamn
>>
>>27192496
The guy who makes them must have had a rough life.
>>
File: 1456704719213.png (18 KB, 732x732) Image search: [Google]
1456704719213.png
18 KB, 732x732
>>27192470

Nice to meet you Chad. Kill yourself.
>>
>>27192501

He probably did have a rough life but 95% of his problems stemmed from unrealistic expectations. His life was an argument against immigration if anything.
>>
>>27192487

How would I prove that??

>im a well adjusted human
>im a tall attractive man
>Have high levels of self confidence
>I've fucked a number of women(hard to type that and not feel like a douche)
>>
>>27192508
Why would I? Shits going pretty good for me right now
>>
>>27192496
It's not devastating if you're not the dude that ends up with some torn up greasy slut in the end
>>
>>27192557
Post picture of self in some social situation and a timestamp.
>>
>>27192597

>>post a picture of yourself in a social situation
>is it that hard to believe that there are people out there that aren't cripplingly socially inept
Yeah...no. I'm not postung a pic of myself on here for you animals
>>
File: is cool bro.png (8 KB, 169x194) Image search: [Google]
is cool bro.png
8 KB, 169x194
>>27192496
>implying you have to date girls your own age
>implying you don't date girls 5+ years younger and let washed-up staceys be bitter
>>
>>27192557
Yeah, if you post your attractive male face, I'll buy the rest.
>>
>>27192631
Just black your eyes out, dipshit.

Some kind of fucking proof is required. You need to be holding a timestamped sign, too.

Just use the sign to cover everything abover your eyes, we'll be able to tell everything by your jawline alone.
>>
how often do random hookups happen? I refuse to believe its as often as /r9k/ thinks. Also reasonable number of partners for male and female at the end of college age, 22-23?
>>
>>27192470
Would you please hammer home to these robots that bitches ain't shit?
>>
>>27192631
That's what they all say.
Beta role playing as chad
>>
How do I marry a Chad? Am I too old at 23 if I'm still a virgin?
>>
>>27192722
You see the think is I don't really care if you buy it or not. i mean unless the literally dozens of women that tell me how hot I am are all lying.
>>
>>27192751
Reasonable is kind of a subjective thing. I'd say at the very least 10 is a not laughable amount for a regular guy
>>
>>27192781
You will likely never marry one. By definition we'll be people who fuck a lot and rarely if ever commit to one chick
>>
>>27192758
I don't know what to say that hasn't been said. If you approach women with just the intention of fucking them then the fear of rejection is gone and they will notice your "confidence"
>>
>>27192762
People actually do this?
>>
chad wouldn't mind posting his pic here. you're just a beta /fit/ chad wannabe
>>
>>27192751
Although hooking up with strange chicks can happen incredibly often depending on the environment

If you're in a place with lots of girls that are likely to hookup then your chances go way up. But if you're in an engineering class with a 8:1 m to f ratio then obviously shits going to be difficult
>>
>>27192925
Yet here I am not posting. I Don't think that the austits on this board actually have any clue what people in real life behave like.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 640x960
>>27192597
Is this enough of a social setting for you
>>
File: image.jpg (273 KB, 1468x990) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273 KB, 1468x990
You guys have no questions?
>>
>>27193353
Why would I want to think about a life I'll never have
>>
>>27193797
Idk for escapism I guess it's the same reason you probably play video games and watch films

Plus it could be your life to an extent as long as you're not an absolute lost cause autist like some on here
>>
is it true that all girls are a LOT easier than they pretend to beta males, their family, etc.?
>>
>>27194006
Well I can't speak for ALL girls. But yeah Id say that quite a number of them are noticeably more sexual when they're interacting with a guy they find attractive vs someone they deem "creepy"
>>
File: nightmare vision goggles.jpg (120 KB, 1659x820) Image search: [Google]
nightmare vision goggles.jpg
120 KB, 1659x820
>>27193353
Honestly no questions...What can you teach us aniway? You fuck a lot because you are goodlooking(and nothing else, let's be honest), end of story.You have literally nothing to teach nor something interesting to say, you play life on "easy mode" why we are playing life in "nightmare mode".If anything we can say you would be actually a noob if life were a video-game ironically.
>>
>>27194270
Comments on this post, Chad?
>>
>>27194270
Yes being attractive is a fuckin astronomical advantage but even more important than that is intellect. If you're smart it's not difficult to "trick" people into giving you shit you want. That's what I did years ago when I was a lanky awkward fuck and you can do the same provided you're not a top tier unsalvageable sperglord

>nightmare mode
Quit making excuses for yourself man
>>
>>27194332
Literally all but the most damaging of issues can be overcome if you actually out an effort in instead of having online sadness circle jerks where you blame your problems on shit like normies or roasties or whatever the fuck. I'd be willing to bet that a lot of people here feel they are good people that deserve pussy and are just being treated unfairly. Nobody is out there plotting against you
>>
>>27194503
>this is what dumb fucking attractive believe
>im so smart, tricking ppl into pleasing me

evolution gone wrong
>>
>>27194555
So explain how I was able to pull even when I was a creepy looking weirdo throughout my mid to late teens and early twenties?
That's what I thought.
Get over yourself, you have nobody to blame but yourself for being a lonley permavirgin
>>
>>27194555
Nice job outing yourself as a fucking dumbass. NEXT QUESTION
>>
>>27194590
>So explain how I was able to pull even when I was a creepy looking weirdo throughout my mid to late teens and early twenties?
That's what I thought.

I'll assume you weren't actually a creepy looking weirdo unless you post pictures to prove otherwise.

>Get over yourself, you have nobody to blame but yourself for being a lonley permavirgin

No, he has his parents to blame for giving him shitty genes and/or upbringing, which made him into an unattractive man.
>>
>>27194824

>>shit genetics
>explain
I Didn't even really hit puberty until I was like fucking 16 years old. I was basically a reddit/r9k tier autist until I was in my twenties and I don't have any pictures of my self from those years becausethe vast majority of my life was spent indooors alone.

Dude you can't blame your parents for shit. It's not like they intentionally gave you "shit genetics"(which are probably just average guy genetics anyway) and even if they did at least you weren't born with so,e type of horrible disfiguring disability so quit complaining you dipshit.
I didn't do that good until just a few years ago but even with some basic self improvement I was able to fuck at least a couple girls at first. It's not difficult to do man.

I mean unless you're like obese and 5'0 or have a genuine facial disfigurement you shouldn't really have much to cry about. I've seen plenty of ugly to average guys pull 7/10s easily. The barriers to you fucking girls is far more psychological than physical despite what dozens of Chad hate and manlet threads would lead to to think

Like I'm not saying you'll be able to fuck 8-10/10s every night but you don't have to be a basement dweller if you truly don't want that for yourself.
>>
>>27194941
>Dude you can't blame your parents for shit. It's not like they intentionally gave you "shit genetics"(which are probably just average guy genetics anyway)

Yes you can. Incompetence is not an excuse. They weren't required to reproduce. They chose to inflict this life on me.
>>
>>27194824
Like fuck we all have sad stories but you can't blame your parents for not raising you to be some pussy slayer.
Jesus Christ you're a grown man still whining about shit you can't control get over yourself.like unless your parents abused you or some shit(and even then people push past stuff like that all the time) you should shut the fuck up
>>
>>27194941
>>27194986

Also, women have slightly lower standards when they're in high school. You might be able to get away with being a lanklet when you're 16. But if you're in your twenties and you still have tiny wrists, narrow shoulders, hips wider than your rib cage, etc... then you have no hope.
You may have gone through puberty later than others, but some of us never developed masculine features.
>>
>>27195031
Dude I was a skinny 150lb bitch until I was 20 so shut the fuck up. Sure it would be nice to be a tall dude with a six pack and huge arms but you aren't disqualified from getting pussy just because you don't have those things. Like what do you think all those average dudes are doing? Normal looking and even ugly people can get laid too
>>
>>27192517
>His life was an argument against immigration if anything.
>>
>Dude I was a skinny 150lb bitch until I was 20 so shut the fuck up.

And apparently you weren't finished growing. This isn't true for everyone.

>>27195259
>Sure it would be nice to be a tall dude with a six pack and huge arms but you aren't disqualified from getting pussy just because you don't have those things

If you're a man with tiny girl bones/low-testosterone features, then you're generally disqualified.
>>
>>27195031
Like I was raised by shirty christfags who raised me to be an obedient pussy. You don't have to live your life as some kind of hermit just because you weren't dealt a perfect hand from birth. Like honestly how many people do you think are born as 6'5 chiseled dudes wih the face of a male model?
Also confirmed faggot for not explaining how your upbringing or physical appearance hinder your ability to have sex
>>
>>27195349
I had stopped growing when I was 20(maybe some slight facial development but not much).Everything since has just been the result of lifting and good diet and making a concious effort to try to better myself
>>
>>27192745
>>27192762
Who the fuck has something like that just lying around? I know you lot are total shut-in's who don't get how things work outside your house but that isn't something people just have on the whim that they might post on /r9k/
>>
this thread is god-tier cringe
>>
>>27195533
every thread on here is god-tier cringe
>>
>>27195533
>>27195624

go here
>>>/r/4chan
>>
>>27194941
hi chad, i'm you in the earlier stages of life.

hit puberty at 15/16, it royally fucked me over, now I'm 18 and have no friends and am gonna do a fresh reboot of my life when i go to uni in a few months

nothing really wrong with my looks but my confidence was shattered and i just play vidya and watch anime. I'm a funny guy tho, normies think i am too.

got some tips for me moving forward? Im sure you know the stage I'm at all too well. You said you didn't improve till you got to like mid-early twenties, so what would you have done differently being an 18 year old to improve quicker?

cheers lad
>>
>>27195761
I also have little to 0 experience with women and dancing on nights out, how do I do that properly? again you used to be an autist but managed to adapt so how do I do the same?
>>
>>27194270
You're so bitter that you downgrade our ability to reason before engaging with us- it really is true that good looking people are nicer, and ugly people are ugly inside
>>
>>27195761
Well I started trying to turn things around at 18 but the thing is it will take a long time before you see any big change. Just work on being more outgoing I guess. The more you talk to people the more you get better at it. It would also help to work out and try to dress better if you can.

If you just focus hard on bettering yourself and try to care less about other people's opinions of you(especially women) then things will usually get better for you.

It's suoer generic advice but the truth is there isn't really like a secret for any of this stuff
>>
>>27195839

Everything he said is correct. Chads get pussy because they have desirable physical features. Betas don't get laid because they have bodies that signify low-testosterone and weakness. The problems that betas have can't be changed in adulthood. A Chad can't say anything that would be beneficial to a loser. If you don't develop properly during adolescence, then you are hopeless.
>>
>>27195788
>alcohol

Honestly the first few times I hooked up I just got drunk as fuck

>only works if you're not one of those weirdos that gets all emotional after a few drinks
>>
>>27192470
What's it like not having a neurological disorder?
>>
>>27195839
It's not that ugly people are bitter it's more that if you're ugly it's far more probable that you will be treated in a way that would cause you to be bitter. The trick is to try to overcome that
>>
>>27195942
Jean paul sartre got literally all the bitches and he was ugly as sin, the undatables rugby player guy was a 9/10 and couldnt hold down a relationship to save his life- you're talking a load of shit. I'm a very good looking dude, 6'3, rugby player with a load of money but unless the girl is drunk, she'd never approach me first (cept tinder)- you guys are delusional about it- 'chads' are just guys that put effort it and dont spend 8 hours a day watching TNG reruns and masterbating
>>
>>27195839
Well let me tell you something: i have been a couple of times with Chads groups in my early teen.I have seen these people, so yes i can say without doubt that generally Chads are retarded.A bounch of good looking dudeds that can't find something to talk about unless is football,clubbing or pussy(while i can talk about fucking everything except art, because i don't really care about it).I haven't meet a single Chad with an university degree, except a gay dude(which i have to say that he was actually a really smart person, but he was gay so an execption).

So yes, at least in my country, Chad= retard. But i admit that there are not just Chad/non-chad in the world.There can be also failed normies and cyborgs(which should not post on this fucking board), and they can not be virgin of course and even have a GF(max 6/10 usually).These type of normies can be smart sometimes and even nice, but they are still a bit racists when they sense that you are not a normie(maybe they won't directly tell you but can see it).

This is my experience, you either like it or not.
>>
>>27195942
>I love when basement dwellers talk about the outside world like they actually have a clue about any of this shit
Yet there are lots of people that were fucked throughout early life and turned it around. Your Woe is me attitude is by far the biggest barrier to you being able to score.

There are all kinds of things that go into whether a woman finds you desirable besides base physical appearance this is just fact.the reason most robots can't get laid is because they stink of insecurity and contempt which people view as a major turn off
>>
>>27196081
>being this retarded

You literally just said you've been near these groups a couple of times in your early teens so how the fuck can you possibly say with any "certainty" that you have to be retarded to be a Chad.
I'd be willing to bet that you're probabky a dumbass sperglord that gets mad that women won't tough your dick instead of trying to do something about it
>>
Chads are privledged normie scum that want to believe that what they do takes skill because they refuse to believe that everything that happens in their life is just a result of luck due to being born tall with good looks
>>
>>27196043
>this guy gets it

Although it's less about putting in work to get laid as it is about putting in work to improve yourself. Although if you're a good looking 6'3 guy you probably won't have problems if you approached the girl first as it's very rare that they will make the first move even if the guy is super attractive

>what position did you play by the way
>>
>>27196081
Youre so bitter, i shall use your tears to lube up my fit gf after i finish reading gene wolfe

P.s. I do advise you leave the basement though, you're deluded to the point I think you think you're better than everyone else and your perpetual failure in life is a 'system's' fault and not your own.
>>
>>27196043
>Le star trek nuurd
Not even that guy but you don't know this shit
Sartre got pussy because he was helping the french revolutionaries, women love "bad boys" Sartre was considered an intellectual and a "bad boy".
And also you're set for life, so we live in two different universes, is that simple.

>>27196089
>buzzword
>i am superior than thou, bow to me
>Yet there are lots of people that were fucked throughout early life and turned it around.
Survirorship bias and deliberate dissmisal of important evidence, people don't live in a bubble, enviroment determines your chances. Basically i'm saying that: Different enviroments = Different chances.

>Your Woe is me attitude is by far the biggest barrier to you being able to score.
Attitude has nothing to do with it, is all about the subject that carries that attitude.

>There are all kinds of things that go into whether a woman finds you desirable besides base physical appearance this is just fact.the reason most robots can't get laid is because they stink of insecurity and contempt which people view as a major turn off
Ok so i'm evil and everything i do is BAAADDD. Thanks for the update
>>
>>27196218
Youre so fucking deluded you think you worked hard for what you have
>>
>>27192470
are girls nice

i havent spoken to a girl in like a decade
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>>27196198
Wow I can smell the insecurity on you. If you put some effort in you might actually have a chance,

I wasn't born a super good looking person by any stretch I made a concious attempt to make myself a better person and it worked for me and it could work for anyone really
>>
>>27196199
I'm a lock ^,^ and what i'll say is that girls deffo prefer a bit of weight on a guy with the muscle. You watched the 6 nations? My gf is Welsh and i'm a bong so oh boy, was I laffin.

Also the girls that make the cold approach on the street are either 100% red flag tier weird, or 100% super hot wife material, not often does a normie girl do it in my experience
>>
>>27196256
They are all whores
They will only be nice to you so they can use you for money and social status
>>
>>27196153
A couple of times means that foar a period of time i have been with each of these groups.English is not my first language so sometimes i can't find the right word.But i can tell you that i have been at least 4-5 months with the first, and a couple of months with the secondo group, not funny at all with both.Still don't belive me? ok then i will tell you that they even vring me with them clubbing like 3-4 times..it was fucking horrible:houndreds of drugged(litterally) and drunk idiots screaming with loud embarassing music.The only nice thing was that once a disgusting whore was so drunk that some Chad was fingering her in the middle of the dancing floor(under the panties tho).So i have seen enough Chads(the disco was full of them of course) to have an opinion, even if you don't like it.
>>
>>27192557
Prove you're well adjusted tall and whatever else you wrote that I didn't read
>>
>>27196228
I wrote my masters thesis on Sartre, so I probably know more than most! You're just desperately shilling to avoid admitting your own flaws, living in bad faith senpai
>>
>>27196291
Shitskin slav detected, fuck off - no one wants a guy who can barely speak unless he's french and called phillipe, ahhh phillipe mes amis, j'adore
>>
>>27196290
i honestly dont think thats true of all women

my mom is pretty nice
>>
>>27196218
Lol you mad Chad? It's not nice when someone hits you right one the weak spot right? So why don't we end this and you go back clubbing while i go back to MY board? If your life is so amazing why you come here to the robot board? Something smelly my friend, maybe your Chad life is not so awesome as you like to think.
>>
>>27196277
No you fucking didn't you lazy spoiled cunt
Oh well no point arguing with people like you. Chads just fuck a bunch of whores and backwards rationalize why it happened so they dont have to deal with the fact they are complete idiots with nothing to offer. keep doing what you're doing and thinking that you worked for it and have skills
>>
>>27196311

How is he not admitting his own flaws? You're the one who doesn't want to admit that people have intrinsic flaws that can't be changed.
>>
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 248x201) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 248x201
>>27196333
Lol i'm european faggot, but i smell obesity and fries from your comment, so i know you are a murifag
>>
>>27196346
Your mum sounds like a shallow whore who went for your Chad dad and passed on his chad genetics to you
>>
>>27196228
Attitude is the most important thing there is. If you have no expectations of succeeding than chances are you wont. Obviously being good looking is very helpful but you aren't fucked if you aren't
>>
>>27196354
Wait, what's my weakspot? You're Milhouse's dad with his racing car bed atm, my point was I don't have weakspots- I'm really smart and good looking so I've kinda coasted through life, I love this board though- it's like watching a car crash, all the weirdos we used to laugh at from high school have turned out here! It's practically a zoo that we chads can come in for free and oogle you poor, broken human beings
>>
>>27196379
I'm from Royal Tunbridge Wells, suck my perfectly formed norman todger
>>
>>27196246
Some of us clearly did so don't try to put people down just because they are doing what you want to be doing but aren't Even if we didn't why is that such a bad thing?
>>
I'm so close to being a Chad. I have ALL of the qualities. But I'm being held back by serious chronic depression, loneliness, and anger at women for constantly rejecting me. I also have an asshole/depressing/boring/shit personality apparently because no one wants to be friends or hang out with me.

How do I beat this? I would sell my soul to be desired by the opposite sex.
>>
>>27196298
How would I go about doing that? There's no way to show you with absolute certainty but you could look at the pic I posted earlier if that helps
>>
>>27196442
Go out and get a social hobby you really enjoy, I promise you that a nice girl will be drawn to you through the effort and passion you sink into this hobby and you'll share it together, it'll be your thing! You and her against the world- enjoying your -insert hobby-!
>>
>>27196432
You clearly didn't,.
I just want you Chads to acknowledge your privledge and luck, laugh at us all you want after that
>>
File: 1454718382468s.jpg (4 KB, 108x124) Image search: [Google]
1454718382468s.jpg
4 KB, 108x124
>>27196416
>I'm really smart

ROFL, you automatically failed the test.99% of the people who say that they are smart are not smart at all.Only other can say that you are smart(and your GF doesn't count). So gg, you proved my point.
But keep telling to yourself that you are smart, so you can keep dreaming to be the perfect human being(which is exactly what Chads usually do).
>>
>>27196256
Some of them are. Many are just clueless and a portion of them are the genuinely vindictive whorex you guys make woman hate threads about
>>
>>27196391

The worst moms are the ones that went for Chad genetics, but still failed to have a Chad son.
Bad nutrition and lack of exercise nullifies Chad genes.
>>
>>27196311
Never wrote a thesis on anything, Sartre's contributions to an underground movement are the one thing that you can learn by reading one of his biographies.
He also had an open relationship
>>
>>27196485
>Only other can say that you are smart

Clearly I am dealing with a superior being here, one who hasn't realised that by calling chads retards he has already put himself on a pedestal, I tip to you good sir- enjoy your perpetual virginity
>>
>>27196469
Whores dont have hobbies, they only go to hobby places to get their dose of validation from men through the use of dangling the possibility of sex (while trying to get Chad to fuck her in the club)
Yeah mate those are the girls i want to meet
>>
>>27196282
A 6'3 lock? Nah I haven't been watching six nations sadly(been busy with other shit)
>>
>>27196526
I knew all of this, what's your point? He is still ugly as fuck and banged around Paris when he wasn't hanging round de flore like a bad smell
>>
>>27196521
Theyre all still whores then you idiot
>>
>>27196469
Any suggestions for social hobbies?

I spend a lot of time lifting at the gym. I also tried going to Yoga classes for a few months last year, but still none of the girls were having it. I started conversations with maybe 4 or 5 of them.

Also, I'm in college if that helps.
>>
>>27196360
How could you possibly know I'm spoiled? I was a skinny sperglord until I started trying to change that so you can't say I didn't work because I worked incredibly hard. Just because I'm doing what you wish you could be doing doesn't mean I'm a bad person so shut he fuck up

I'm objectively not an idiot but whatever
>>
>>27196535
Women do have hobbies, my virgin bff has just met her match through cycling -she used to cycle 60 miles a day alone until I dragged to a club, but with that attitude you clearly will be alone forever.

>>27196544
I know! I'm a little short, but I don't have the handling skills to play flanker, what position do you play? Worth watching wales/ireland from couple weeks ago, incredible rugby!
>>
>>27196598
You just sound like a faggot who indulges in self pity
>>
>>27196530
The difference with you and me is that i actually admit that i'm not smarter than other people, but yes, i'm smarter than Chads because Chads are retarded(at least in my country).For example i don't think i'm smarter than a failed normie,or smarter than a cyborg.The fact that Chads are retarded doesen't make me smart, i never said that i'm smart. this is the difference between you and me.
>>
>>27196198
underrated post

original desu 232897328327
>>
>>27196598
College university like the USA or college UK? I'd recommend a sport for sure then, as you seem pretty active - boxing was great for meeting friends at uni, you could take it super seriously if you wanted or just go for fun, but it means you can go to the socials/parties and meet tonnes of people! If you dont fancy sport, look at what you enjoy- things like drama and acting are great for socialising, and debate/politics/writing/journalism not only have too many girls already, it also look good on your CV
>>
>>27196475
Ok I'll bite. Tell me how I didn't work to be in the position im in. Please explain im dying to hear this
>>
>>27196689
what he means is that some people are born prettier than others

i dont do any work to be 6'4 for example.
>>
>>27196611
I'm usually at no. 8 but go in at flank sometimes
>>
>>27196637
>The fact that Chads are retarded doesen't make me smart

We all know you are dumb as mud, because you think the above statement is factual. I'm a total chad and smart as hell- there are many studies out there that suggest height, looks, status and intelligence all share a positive correlation- you just desperately want chads to universally be retards or your precious world view would be wrong, and you would be even more worthless.
>>
>>27196721
Neither did I. But I did work to be more muscular, dress better, and learn how to socialize like a regular person
>>
>>27196556
So you're basically telling me that you only want to focus on his bad traits because you're trying to get some validation for the strawman that you're using to attack me? That's pretty childish coming from you

>>27196600
Ok i'll make a list and you will check the statements that apply to you
-i was born into a upper-middle/upper/middle class family.
-I had friends that i could rely on
-My family didn't medocate at a young age
-i was encouraged to follow my desires
-I was never abused
-I had fun playing sports because i had a good relationship with my team-mates
-I wasn't relocated into different social enviroments during my formative years
>>
I have yet to see a chad amount to anything of value in life.
Pic related
>>
>>27196672
USA. I'm also a computer science student which means there's zero attractive girls in my classes or any related activities. And I go to an engineering university. But it's in a huge city.

Also, I was in a frat for 3 years, but then quit because it kind of fell apart and everyone left. No one really liked me and I struggled to find people to talk to at the parties. Am I just a failure?
>>
>>27196728
No.8, colour me impressed- you must be a big bastard? Our no.8 scares me, he is 6'7 and looks like a conan impersonator with califlower ears
>>
>>27196754
neat. how old are you btw

being socially awkward is hereditary though
>>
>>27196765
I know it will sound stupid but the best thing I ever did to meet people was just talk to people in public. You'd be surprised at the kinds of cool people you'll meet if you just extend an olive branch to people.
>>
>>27196754
>i won't acknowlegde the factors that contributed to my success
>Hard work conquers all :^)
Go write a self-help book, publishing companies love that kind of shit

>>27196802
Anon that's stupid and you know it
>>
>>27196773
Nope I'm actually pretty skinny compared to most 8s. I'm just strong and have great handling and stamina hahaha
>>
>>27196760
>>27196760
Upper middle class and was never really abused physically(that I can remember) although my parents were super weird Christians and hit me and stuff I wouldn't feel comfortable calling it abuse
>>
>>27196760
You're a crazy, bitter guy- your parents must be so disappointed -when will you grow up and take responsibility for yourself?

>>27196765
I get your pain, i studied maths and philosophy and spent half my time without any girls for company. You need to look at the lists of societies your uni has, not frats? (Usa thing). Surely your uni has clubs? Like where people do a similar interest? Join one of those and don't be so negative, nothing good ever ever comes from it.
>>
>>27196837
Fuckkkk, see the one thing i hate is having to get fatter to play prop - in the summer i box so i drop all the weight- you're lucky in that you're already there! Are you in a uni team?
>>
>>27196732
>there are many studies out there that suggest height, looks, status and intelligence all share a positive correlation-

ROFL, nice try Hitler. The majority of the famous scientist in the world had no pussy at all.
Example? You are making me belive that your Chad life is fufilling and that you come here just for fun thanks to the great master of electricity: The Great and Mighty NIKOLA TESLA. He never had a woman.

And why Engineering is full of virgins then??? Come one, nothing of what you are saying has sense, how the fuck can i belive that you are not retarded?
>>
>>27196926
I'm out of school now so I just play in a local league but it's not super big in the states so it doesn't get ultra competitive
>>
>>27196894
Keep throwing meaningless attacks, i'm sure you know a lot about me and my activities
>>27196886
There you go we live on two completely different universes
>>
>>27196932
You type like an absolute child- you really want me to go and dig up the study? You're a complete mong.

Also about scientists and the lack of sex- you're so wrong it hurts, I attended a summer work scheme for neuroscience at Imperial, turns out when you lock 20 mixed gender scientists in a room you get a lot of shagging. Read Feynman's autobiography where they go to an Asian whorehouse and get blitzed on pussy and opiates.
>>
>>27196832
What factors would those be? I lucked out being tall I guess but that's about it and even then it's not really a super big advantage
>>
>>27196979
What is the yank approach to rugby? Do people scoff and go to nfl? American football is getting massive at uni here, we love it.

>>27196980
I bet you're fuck ugly though so I win
--/--{@
>>
>>27196980
Ok fine let's hear about your awful crippling childhood. Not like it matters because there's always gonna be someone with a sadder story than yours.

I had shitty parents and no friends for the majority of my life but I decided to do something about it and you didn't . That's the only difference between us.
>>
File: 1457636410314.jpg (160 KB, 686x521) Image search: [Google]
1457636410314.jpg
160 KB, 686x521
>>27197061
Cue: Mum never brought me tendies, REEEEEE
>>
>>27197014
Context matters a lot when you interact with people, most people quickly downplay it because they want to believe that they have a high degree of control over their lives

>>27197061
You had more resources so you had more chances, you were never treated as an emotinal sponge.
I won't tell you my story because it does not matter, you are trying to deflect shit because confronting the reality is hard for a guy like you.
>>
>>27197103
>I won't tell you my story because it does not matter,

> you are trying to deflect shit because confronting the reality is hard for a guy like you.

Pot, meet kettle
>>
>>27197080
>>27197061
>le ebin strawman must be right al people on r9k are like the strawman
>they're all perfect copies, they have no individuality.
>>
>>27196894
Another question for you. I have a Chad friend I lift weights with 4x a week. We've hung out a few times but pretty much just lift together. How can I hang out with him more and meet other Chad friends and girls, without seeming weird or too eager? He also just dumped his girlfriend... so maybe I can get him to go out and hit on girls with me.

I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm a Chad too, but in reality I pretty much have no friends, never had gf, and haven't gotten laid in over a year.
>>
>>27197122
It does not matter, in the end no matter how much i tell you about my own self-improvement you'll say that it isn't enough that i'm wrong, blah, blah, blah,blah...etc.
>>
>>27197159
Its ironically the opposite, everyone on here claim to have had it worse than anne frank and its total bullshit- yet more excuses as to why you are dismal failures unlike>>27195896 this guy who wants to be more than a fuckup
>>
>>27197050
A lot of people scoff at first until they find out what it's all about then they start to change their tune. I was on the nfl bandwagon too(and I'm still definitely a fan) but when I tried rugby I fell in love.
>>
>>27197230
You're so fucking needy christ! No wonder you're so alone- I'm not your girlfriend

>>27197210
Its perfect, his gf is gone so you should do what a good mate would do and go out for a beer with him. Just say, its sucks about -grills name-, we should go grab a beer after training. I've made some great friends through the gym and sports, chances are this guy wants to ask you for a beer but is just as hesistant as you man!
>>
>>27197232
Lol ok dude keep on attacking that strawman
>>
>>27197298
Cry more nerd

>>27197252
I just can't stand the ad breaks! Haha, it's every 5 minutes- rugby you watch 40 mins, get a half time crate and get another 40 mins, i can't devote 3 hours to an nfl match. Do you have league and union there?
>>
>>27197298
What strawman is he attacking. This all seems pretty accurate to me. Everyone here has an almost tumblr esque victim complex and attacks anyone that wants to make something better for themselves.
>>
>>27197286
Just be normal. Ask him if he wants to hang or something along those lines and then just let things grow organically from there. You're on the right track just don't try to overthink everything people aren't puzzles that need to be solved bro
>>
>>27197326
Not gonna lie the ad breaks do suck but they are a good time to text/take a shit/get more food
>>
>>27197432
Nobody is attacking you, people don't want useless
platitudes that's all there is to it
>>
>>27197455
Meant for >>27197210 I rudely assume
>>
File: 1458118159578.png (731 KB, 828x615) Image search: [Google]
1458118159578.png
731 KB, 828x615
>>27197478
See, after englands fucking dire world cup performance i was planning on finding excuses not to watch, like shitting, getting snacks etc but if i was watching nfl I'd have no excuse!
>>
>>27197103
Why not tell me your story? I showed you mine you should show me yours Also What resources did I have that you didn't? It sounds like you're making excuses. Even if I didnt have the same level of hardship as you it doesn't really matter because the hardest day of someone's life is the hardest day of THEIR LIFE not yours. We all have problems and shit that may be holding us back, the difference between people like me and people like you is that you decide to celebrate being a loser instead of trying to be something better. It's a very toxic way of living that I was stuck in for a long fucking time and it seems like you are as well. I know how you feel but it's not impossible to change if you really commit
>>
>>27197582
Refer to >>27197230
Hiro should get rid of the robot it hasn't chanhed anything
>>
>>27197581
Jesus I almost forgot about england getting ass raped at the World Cup. That got pretty dark.
My only regret is the wallabies losing to NZ at the very end. Curse that magnificent bastard Dan Carter
>>
>>27197667
It's very important actually you even said so yourself that your upbringing is important otherwise you wouldn't have asked me about mine so let's hear this shit

you can't know what I'll say unless you tell me. It seems only fair that I told you about myself when you asked that you'd tell me.
>>
>>27196416
Your narcissism is a glaring weak spot. You are exactly the type of guy to get fucked over by people the likes of Albert Speer.
>>
>>27198367
What does this even mean?

>>27197705
NZ always clean up, it's that sweet tribal blood- only the strong survived the journey, so now they are some weird island ubermensch
>>
File: 1458145021067.jpg (75 KB, 596x720) Image search: [Google]
1458145021067.jpg
75 KB, 596x720
>>27192470
How do you explain this picture, Chad?
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.