[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This time four years ago was probably the lowest point in my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: 1449357811736.jpg (28 KB, 640x389) Image search: [Google]
1449357811736.jpg
28 KB, 640x389
This time four years ago was probably the lowest point in my life. I was over 250lbs, jobless, and freshly kicked out of uni. I lost weight, went to community college, and even managed the symptoms of my depression.

Shortly after, I would feel brief moments of clarity - free from depression. They coincided with girls obsessing with me (generally underaged) followed by them ignoring me and more depression.

The past few months Ive been with a perfect qt3.14 japanese virgin fembot, and she's completely taken ownership of me.

I know youll say shes cucking me, but shes been doing things you never do to a cuck.

Have faith - improve yourself - it seems impossible but you can make it.
>>
>things you never do to a cuck
Seems delusional. Examples please.
>>
>>27192121
Thank you, I need this shit so that I'm not a jaded asshole
>>
my life was all down. after I successfully transferred to a UC, I started feeling "ups" again. it was wild. such an amazing feeling. but haven't gotten those in a while
>>
File: 1448915280309.png (264 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
1448915280309.png
264 KB, 540x429
>tfw 24 in less than a month

hope there is not
>>
>>27192121
if she's not fucking you and fucking other guys while using you for emotional support you're getting cucked
>>
>>27192148
1. Constantly tells me not to cuck her
2. Doesnt make me pay for her shopping, which a lot of girls do to cucks
3. Sleeps with me a lot, even when Im sick as a dog, and does stuff I really appreciate
4. Gives really meaningful and thoughtful gifts
5. Helps me with my homework since she has a degree and Im still working on mine...
6. Hasnt dumped my dumb ass despite fucking up a couple times
7. Gives me a pretty noticeable hickey (or two) whenever we're together, just to mark me.
>>
>>27192121
Great for you, OP. I found my qt3.14 azn virgin gf this december, and we're having a blast together.

>give her a silver heart necklace for Valentine's
>tell her that I'll be loyal to only her as long as she wears it
>she hasn't taken it off since

Feels good, man.
>>
>>27192176
Didnt meet her until a few months aftwr turning 24.

Hope there is.
>>
>>27192209
Oh so you guys are actually just dating. You've had sex though right?
>>
>>27192229
>>tell her that I'll be loyal to only her as long as she wears it

That seems a little odd. But whatever, if it works for you then congrats.
>>
File: 1457285236062.jpg (87 KB, 1023x570) Image search: [Google]
1457285236062.jpg
87 KB, 1023x570
Fucking normies, why do you have to come to this board? Just let us die in peace...
>>
>>27192196
Well, she's doing the opposite of that. And Im not cucking her. Mutually assured happiness, or something not sarcastic or cynical
>>
>>27192241
It was more of a cutesy in-the-moment thing.

>"You stole my heart, now I'm giving it to you. I'm yours and only yours as long as you carry it with you."
>>
>>27192121
Braindead Platitudes: The Post

neo-/r9k/ sure is great
>>
>>27192235
Yep. Though she'd probably get pretty mad if she saw this thread. Again, she used to browse here a lot. Then again, Im just trying to be a source of hope to some miserable bastard like myself a few years ago who was ready to pull the trigger not too long ago.
>>
>>27192271
Nah good for you dude. Where did you guys meet?
>>
>>27192256
That's fucking lame senpai. She probably thinks you're a serial killer and she's fearing for her life.
>>
>>27192271
>Again, she used to browse here a lot.
>perfect qt3.14 japanese virgin fembot
Japanisu peepur cannot spikku engrishu, famiri.
>>
>>27192268
Alright, real advice then.
1. Go browse fit, and do ss. 4 years of WoW and jack-in-the-box really made me look like shit and lose the ability to talk to people

2. Find a passion and obsess about it patiently and tirelessly - Mine is theozyme design. This makes you a person

3. Fake social interaction until you can reliably make people laugh.

4. Get some kinda job that causes money to happen and save some cash for dating
>>
>>27192305
>advocating low bar squats
Your advice is shit
>>
File: 1438154943197.jpg (11 KB, 167x167) Image search: [Google]
1438154943197.jpg
11 KB, 167x167
>>27192293
Actually, she's saying I'm the nicest person she's ever met.

Hey, she and I are both suckers for that kind of vomit-inducing romance.

>mfw taking care of her when she has the flu and curing her with lots of kisses, hugs, tea and homecooked meals
>>
>>27192247
I used to be like you - playing some obscure korean mmo while still managing to be a social outcast there, feeling content mastering ability sets in a grindfest game which lead to nothing useful...

But I was forced out of that life - I had to struggle to maintain the semblance of sanity. And now, nobody can tell just how fucked up I am - some of these normies are even jealous (of things I honestly find dull, like certain responsibilities on campus). It's a lot of effort, but it can be done.
>>
>>27192279
Online, I wont say specifically other than 'not craigslist'. It involved a zeemap so we knew we are somewhat close to one another.

Shot in a billion.
Just be genuine and not a total slut upfront and sometimes you get a message back...
>>
>>27192121
You didn't have any real problem. Just self-inflicted limitations. You're not short, not ugly, not diseased, not old.
>>
>>27192333
Hey, it helped my back problems and brought my lifts up. If low-bar doesnt work for you, don't do it.

The form is tricky at first, but it gets easier as you go.
>>
>>27192271
wait she's japanese? you're in japan or US? You know asian girls turn into sluts once they are on foreign soil?
>>
>>27192305
Going from platitudes to the oldest most obvious tricks in the book is not much of an improvement but it's something i guess.

If exercise and socializing solves your problems you weren't much of a robot to begin with, that's the real issue here. "Robot" is truly a worthless term though, means anything from failed normalfag to actually severely autistic.
>>
>>27192399
You have a great point - it was all self-inflicted. Obesity as a direct consequence of bad life decisions, temporary ugliness as a result of obesity, and Im actually of a good height.

But I've made countless short, ugly friends who manage to date girls way out of my league by overcompensating at the gym and practicing their game.

Its a perception thing with a lot of women, and you can deceive them by changing their perception of you through body language.

Not that I personally deceived the woman Im with now. In fact, the reason she cares is very related to how open I am with her.
>>
>>27192399
This, this place is crawling with failed normalfags equipped with zero self-awareness.
>>
>>27192417
Japanese by race, American by birth.

I mean, I look white as hell and speak english with any american accent since I was born on the east coast, raised in the midwest, and ended up on the west coast... But Im half Filipino.
>>
>>27192454
Again, if you can court women with your charisma and body language, you are not a robot and you simply lacked experience before, there was nothing inherently wrong with you. If you cannot grasp this and change your advice accordingly, you shouldn't be giving it at all.
>>
>>27192433
Well, for the longest time I was a failed normalfag with significant autism.

A lot of my social interactions were grating - to this day I still have difficulty remembering names of students I tutor and people I meet and it comes off as arrogant, but its mostly my memory...

I remember one of my hobbies at uni was lockpicking and I kept teaching people how to do it - typically autists - and not even knowing that it wasnt really legal. I would even carry a bag full of locks (padlocks, doorlocks, deadbolts) to every class even if it was completely unrelated to the class.

If that isnt autistic, tell me why not.
>>
File: 1454254506295.jpg (51 KB, 567x553) Image search: [Google]
1454254506295.jpg
51 KB, 567x553
>>27192355
Only that I was forced out of that life a long time ago, but things didn't improve for me. I were and still am at normal weight, I'm in a university, etc. But I am just too broken to form relationships with people. And no change of external circumstances can change that.
>>
>>27192492
With that logic everyone is just a failed normalfag who needs more practice, right?

Besides, I wasnt attracting women with my body language. Underaged girls tend to be easily obsessed, and I was alwaya acting mysteriously since I was paranoid that someone was following me (and they were...).

The woman Im with now isnt the result of good 'game' but because we literally have so much in common that its kindve fucking scary. We play the same video games, have similar career interests, and incredibly compatible in terms of relationship roles, and we both get super jealous easily and are open to one another about our day-to-day, hour-to-hour movements to alleviate that.
>>
>>27192433
With that said, it's not always easy to know where you stand and if you're actually truly fucked or if you simply need to try more. Being a "loser" is depressing regardless of the severity of your issues, what differs though is what kind of results you can get and how you respond to them.
>>
>>27192504
>If that isnt autistic, tell me why not.

How is any of what you described autistic? Jesus christ just stop posting.
>>
>>27192454
I always see people bring examples of their short and ugly friends supposedly having no problems with women but I never see those in real life. I'm 27, 5'4 and a khhv. The only short men I know who have no problem with women are from my parents' generation.

Even the high school chads who were my size stopped getting girls a few years after graduation.
>>
>>27192505
Well, my advice should be taken with a grain of salt, obviously, since I dont know your circumstances but...

I can say that a negative outlook on the prospects is only useful if theres absolutely no chance of improvement and youd be better off investing your time elsewhere - like amassing capital to build firm investments.

You consider yourself broken, and a lot of people will tell you to stop thinking that way. I think of myself as broken, but I met another broken person who, between the two of us, makes us whole somehow. Figuring out how to deal with the 'shards' might take years, but its worth the time investment.

Try to acquire many acquaintences and only form bonds with those who seem truly reliable. Platitude and general advice, but getting stabbed in the back is not fun.

There are a lot of broken people out there that accept you by virtue of not being normal. Just keep your eyes open, and judge silently (while not giving any body language signals that youre judging)
>>
>>27192587
Well, if you dont find a guy who walks around with a bag of locks and offers to teach people how to pick them autistic, I think you need to re-evaluate your definition.

Anyways, if you reject my advice, feel free to stop responding.
>>
>>27192550
>With that logic everyone is just a failed normalfag who needs more practice, right?

What the fuck are you even talking about

>Besides, I wasnt attracting women with my body language. Underaged girls tend to be easily obsessed, and I was alwaya acting mysteriously since I was paranoid that someone was following me (and they were...).

What the fuck is this nonsense, what are you trying to convey, where is the substance. Body language is ALWAYS a huge deal that is just as important as what you say, if not more. This is a fact and is well studied.

>The woman Im with now isnt the result of good 'game' but because we literally have so much in common that its kindve fucking scary. We play the same video games, have similar career interests, and incredibly compatible in terms of relationship roles, and we both get super jealous easily and are open to one another about our day-to-day, hour-to-hour movements to alleviate that.

Again empty anecdotes and just plain gibberish that has nothing to do with my posts or anything at all really.

>hurrr i'm "autistic" then i wasn't becase *insert garbage*

Just stop posting
>>
>>27192660
>Well, if you dont find a guy who walks around with a bag of locks and offers to teach people how to pick them autistic

Nothing inherently autistic about it whatsoever, depends entirely on who does it/how it's done.
>>
>>27192596
Im not gonna claim they dont have troubles with women, just that theyve shown me pictures (or videos... ew...) of their success with women whom I consider out of my league. (I have a specific type, though, so I rationalize not chasing them with that excuse)

They always have a few key attributes and notions - Im not saying correlation is causation, but its something to consider when thinking about the strategies of these apparently (to you, at least) creatures.

Overcompensation (bulky, spends 3-5 hrs a day at the gym)
Expensive car (sometimes obtained through sale of illicit drugs)
Peacocking (flashy clothing, in-your-face approaches)
And most importantly, in my opinion,
Willing to just go and ask for it.

My friend Mario told me about this time he went on a date with this lovely russian woman, and on this first date in a movie theater he asked for head and supposedly got it. Hes got the videos to back this sort of thing up, so I dont question it after seeing two (honestly dont care to see more than that).

I should note Im in a hispanic majority town and machismo is rampant.
>>
>>27192673
Eh.
Deal with it.
>>
>>27192706
Really?
An obese, long-haired person with hygiene problems offering to teach you how to pick locks, and carrying a bag of them constantly doesnt seem at all autistic to you? It's downright creepy. Now youre just being disingenuous and Im not going to dignify your further posts with responses.
>>
>>27192735
These apparently (to you, at least) rare* creatures
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.