[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Simple things that make you want to cry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>Haruhi
Not because it's exceptionally bad or good, but because of the overwhelming sense of nostalgia I've grown to associate it with.
>The song "Altogether Ooky" by The Bloodhound Gang
A band which typically performs happy, comedic songs produced this particular song which has a melancholic kind of feel to. Yet another reminder of the bleakness this world has to offer. Even those who laugh are subject to it.
>Grand Theft Auto
The feeling of driving down a simulated highway, having completed all the missions, simply roaming without an obligation in the world is utterly depressing. The reason I turn to video games is to escape the endless ennui I find myself plagued by. Not to amplify it.
>>
The song about Harry Patch by radiohead
>>
>>27192088
The menu music from halo 1
>>
>Pepsi
Yes, fucking pepsi, i drank that shit too much with mt first gf and then i switched to coca-cola, everytime i drink that shit it gives me a nostalgia trip.
>>
if somebody hugged me i'd probably cry
>>
>>27192128
>>27192131
Fuck off normalfag/failed normalfag. Leave my thread.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (4 KB, 231x139) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
4 KB, 231x139
>>27192131

Imagine hugging a qt

>nice smell
>feel her boobs
>softness of her body
>how weak she is in comparison to you
>rush of endorphins which make you feel warm
>the fact shes probably enjoying it just as much as you

Tfw hugless
>>
innocent things like childhood tv shows
>>
File: 1456001133565.jpg (88 KB, 502x623) Image search: [Google]
1456001133565.jpg
88 KB, 502x623
>>27192088
>tfw no girl will like for who you are just like Kanker sisters chase Ed boys.
>>
File: ohau.png (101 KB, 500x601) Image search: [Google]
ohau.png
101 KB, 500x601
That stan song by eminem
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (117 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
117 KB, 1920x1080
>Blackadder Goes Forth's last episode "Goodbyeee"
It's pretty damn hard not to when even the happy-go-lucky George says "I'm scared sir" when the whole season he was excited to finally get into no man's land.

>Fallout: New Vegas, Dead Money's Dog and God confrontation merging the two cures him but he'll forgot all that you've done for him
>in the same DLC Vera's ghosts
>Old World Blue's villain explaining his actions, especially making his friend fear his presence so they are too preoccupied to escape and wreak havoc elsewhere
>Lonesome Road with Ulysses tapes, specifically concerning New Canaan

>the critic from Rattatouile having a flashback to his childhood

>certain moments in Ace Attorney

>this

There's always more
>>
>>27194470
>second spoilers
friend needs an s at the end
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.