[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If your life became an anime you would end up in this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: 1374808585072.jpg (262 KB, 785x497) Image search: [Google]
1374808585072.jpg
262 KB, 785x497
If your life became an anime you would end up in this.
>>
>>27191908
from left to right: manipulative fembot, NEET, failed normie

They should make a second season about how Misaki leaves Sato for Chad Thundakaku
>>
But Sato isn't a virgin.
>>
>>27191931
Actually the middle is just a normie.
See >>27191949
>>
>>27191931
misaki was a cunt
atleast sato kind of got his shit together
>>
>>27191931
There are no Chads in Japan anymore.
>>
>>27191908

NHK's manic pixie dream girl fantasy annoyed me
>>
>>27191964
Misaki had a lot more reasons to have her shit not together though
>>
>>27191949
>>27191960
even in my beloved animus I'm a disregarded piece of shit

tonight I dine in Hell
>>
>>27191931
Actually the MC is a failed normie and otaku friend is a robot anime shitposter.
>>
>>27192077
They're also both pedophiles
>>
>>27192077
>failed
No, he is a flat out normie. He literally had sex.
>>
>>27192101
He's a literal hiki + NEET
>>
>>27192124
He has a friend, has a qt female friend, turned down a roastie who requested sex and he got a job

Normie central
>>
>>27191908
No, I would end up being shinji
>>
>>27192077
>otaku friend is a robot anime shitposter

Yamazaki had several gfs before the events of the series, though (he bitches about them to Sato in his "women are trash" speech). There's also that girl from his class and his wife .
>>
File: 102394666.jpg (42 KB, 600x240) Image search: [Google]
102394666.jpg
42 KB, 600x240
>tfw no misaki

Why am I too afraid to kill myself?
>>
>>27191931
Neets who watched nhk are not robots.
>>
>>27192124
I literally do not give a shit. If a girl ever likes you enough to fuck you, you are a normalfag.
>>
>>27191908
I would be the guy who jumps off the cliff instead of breaking down while everyone laughs at him because it was just an elaborate trolling.

Also Sato had sex with an attractive female, who came onto him by her own free will (not to mention even after her life was on tracks she still wanted to get railed by him). I don't know how can you be more normie than this.
>>
>>27192133

He was a robot for 3 years, though. The whole point of the show is that he's trying to become a normie, and borderline-impossible stuff keeps happening to cause it:

>Misaki shows up out of the blue
>Yamazaki, his only male friend from hs who he hadn't talked to in years, just happened to be his neighbor
>Hitomi, his only female friend from hs who he hadn't talked to in years, just happened to run into him in a city of more than 10 million people. Twice.
>>
>>27192171
I forgot how fucked /r9k/s definition of normal is.

Carry on losers.
>>
>>27192172
>Also Sato had sex with an attractive female, who came onto him by her own free will

A completely batshit insane attractive female, though.
>>
>>27192181
>Twice.

It was pretty ridiculous when it happened the second time. At that point, I was starting to think that Sato was just hallucinating and the series would end with him waking up alone in his apartment, drugged out of his mind.
>>
>>27192172
Sato was an actual NEET. No job, no education, lives in his shitter apartment for years without going outside except at night for groceries. He literally has piss bottles, and he is too afraid to take his garbage outside so his room is full of garbage bags. His mom sends him money to survive. Once she cuts him off, he almost starves to death and basically crawls to an employment agency and they hire him out of pity. The girl he fucked was on a shit ton of anti-depressants and was schitzo.
>>
>>27192194
but not crazy enoughto fuck me
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27192188
i do think that being seen by women as enough attractive to go fucking is pretty normal-tier.
>>
>>27192244

This was a crazy woman, though. We're talking about someone who unironically believes in dozens of conspiracy theories, invents wild fantasies about being abused by an imaginary boyfriend, and gets all bitchy even though her life is perfect. Nothing she does is rational.
>>
>>27192300

Wow, for a minute there I thought you were talking about all women.
>>
File: nhk hitomi conspiracy.jpg (37 KB, 482x400) Image search: [Google]
nhk hitomi conspiracy.jpg
37 KB, 482x400
>>27192300
She is attractive and can function normally outside. Seems pretty acceptable even by normie standards. There are millions and millions of lower tier women who get pretty good husbands despite being crazy.
>>
>>27192341
All anime girls are attractive.
>>
>>27192181
I think he actually arranged the meeting with Hitomi in the novel. Yamazaki was a big coincidence though. Misaki was reasonably logical I guess, for her it was just about finding some loser within her visual range. Stranger series' of events happen every day
>>
>>27192352

This, the only way to tell if a character is ugly or attractive is if it's explicitly stated or if they have some kind of deformity. Otherwise, every anime girl in a given show will look basically the same.
>>
>>27192036
>NHK's manic pixie dream girl fantasy annoyed me

Did you watch past episode 10? It's not a manic pixie dream girl fantasy at all, Misaki is seriously fucked up and is actually making things worse for Sato. Every improvement that Sato makes is thanks to Yamazaki.
>>
>>27192498
>Every improvement that Sato makes is thanks to Yamazaki.

That's where the anime kind of fucks up, Yamazaki is so toned down that his entire point in the story is basically taken out.
>>
>>27192352
Yes, but Hitomi is heavily implied being above average. If you watch an anime you can instantly say which of the heroines should be the beautiful godesses, the cutes or the plain ones. In the world of NHK Hitomi is the cold mature beauty. She is taking the initiative in sex despite she is a female which makes the viewer think of her as a sexy demon. In the japanese culture where average women ask/beg for sex top women considered confident in their sexually and lustful.
>>
>>27192438
Yeah, in the novel she called him. Much less dramatic than running into one another and MULTIPLE SUICIDE ATTEMPTS.
>>27192498
No, Sato's improvements were due to himself. It was due to him being backed into a corner and had no choice but to bite the bullet. Yamazaki was just something for him to prolong being a hikkikomori with writing a script inside of his place.. None-the-less in the LN he ends up dropping out of making the game quickly and there was never a convention. You could almost say that Yamazaki partially used Sato so he could have proof that once in his life he was right there, at that moment in that city taking courses in classes that aligned with what he wanted to do with the physical proof of a game, no matter the quality, that he was there, that he existed.
>>
>>27192539
>partially used Sato

He was completely using him. He looked down on Sato and saw him as inferior to himself. He was just a way for Yamazaki to realize his dream.
>>
>>27191931
From left to right: crazy normie, NEET normie, nerdy normie.
>>
>>27191908
I really really really want pururin to be my girlfriend. I unironically have the same ringtone as yamazaki since 2006 on my shitty old flip phone that somehow still works perfectly
>>
>>27192089
is that negative?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.