[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
Why are the Russians so fucking alpha?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3494419/America-destroys-Russia-Bizarre-Russian-sex-education-video-calls-non-virgin-girls-dumpsters-blames-U-S-actively-corrupting-country.html
>>
What's the sexual market situation like in Russia anyway? Any Russian robots on here?
>>
File: image.png (40 KB, 809x994) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40 KB, 809x994
>>27191788

BASED
A
S
E
D

Between blowing out faggots and now this I love how Russia isn't falling for the modernity meme
>>
Russian women are massive whores tho. They will fuck anyone with a wallet.
>>
>>27191869

>implying that isn't all women
>>
>>27191788
>russians
>alpha

You do know that there is a problem in Russia right now where their woman won't date or fuck the native Russian men. Russian woman are grossed out by Russian men because they all are pathetic drunkards that can't hold jobs. It's the reason why more and more Russian females are dating foreign men (especially the TRUE ALPHA USA Men)
>>
>>27191881
Thats not true though, nigger.
>>
It's not letting me copy paste but it literally calls guys who date non virgins cucks and says that non virgin women are incapable of love
>>
>>27191924

>implying any woman is capable of love
>>
>>27191788

LOL this potatonigger actually goes full telegony

>The bizarre tape advises girls: 'Learn from your great grandmothers. They were better than you. It's a scientific fact that a woman who sleeps with many guys is a dumpster holding all the genes of all her men.'

>And adds: 'The telegony effect + a scorched Soul, incapable of a love as strong as the first time'.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>27191864

You could replace this with "high school girl" and "adult woman" and it would be accurate. I don't think you want a virgin, I think you just want a child.
>>
>>27191788
>the teacher is now being investigated by a prosecutor who has asked why he 'deviated from the school's curriculum' and screened films that 'humiliate human dignity.'

So this doesn't have the approval of the local government, let alone the national government.
>>
>>27191969
i think you wanna get out, normie.
>>
>according to gawker something happened
Is there a worse media group? Their president has openly admitted that they don't aim to convey truth they aim for what people want (aka click bait).

Telegony though. It's most scientifically serious form is about how earlier sexual reproductions have an effect on the future offspring. In a specific type of fly. We don't have enough breeding capacity to even know so anyone concerned shouldn't really worry.

But there's larger problems with women who actually produce children with multiple men in our current society.
>>
The Russian economy is also a dumpster funny enough.
>>
>>27191989

This is supposed to mean something?
>>
File: john3:16.png (103 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
john3:16.png
103 KB, 300x250
Telegony has been proven false by DNA paternity testing but I can confirm sluts' hearts are dumpsters.
>>
>>27192023

It's a quote from the article. It means that the teacher's video has deviated from the school's curriculum, implying that this doesn't have the support of whichever government entity sets the curriculum. It's the equivalent of some nutjob teacher in Arkansas showing his students a video supporting creationism.
>>
>>27191969

>it's 2016 why aren't you ok with sluts yet
>>
>>27191881
As a russian, I agree with you.
>>
>>27192796

I don't think that's the only reason, though. Isn't there a sizeable sex imbalance in Russia?
>>
>>27191864
>Frozen

Would literally take a roastie over the qt-est virgin in the world if she said this
>>
>>27191881
Actually that just sounds like the country is getting more westernized which means the men get less and less of the cake while the women are "empowered" (and we all know what women do with freedom).
>>
>>27191788
Is this why I can't find bf in Russia?
>>
Isn't this common knowledge? No guy wants to get serious with a girl that had a lot of partners. A perfect pure virgin is kind of stretching it these days especially if she's older than 15 though. If you're waiting to find the perfect pure virgin waifu you're going to be waiting a long time.
>>
>>27192874
Because they hate gays.
>>
>>27191878
>implying you know anything about women
>>
File: Disney-Elsa-Let-it-Go-Frozen.jpg (62 KB, 912x800) Image search: [Google]
Disney-Elsa-Let-it-Go-Frozen.jpg
62 KB, 912x800
>>27192833
>not waifuing Elsa and disregarding impure 3D pigs
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.