[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many people here have never had a gf because they are always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 25
File: 1457560769288.jpg (36 KB, 640x964) Image search: [Google]
1457560769288.jpg
36 KB, 640x964
How many people here have never had a gf because they are always rejected? And how many because you've never tried? I've never approached a girl.
>>
>>27191657
>I've never approached a girl.

Same, because i'm not good looking. Good looking men get girls approaching them while uglies like me have to do 120% and put everything into it.
>>
The only dates ive been on is when my friends set me up with someone and those dates have never really gone anywhere. Other than that ive never asked a chick nor been ask
>>
>>27191657

If girls had been interested in you, I bet you'd have approached them though.
>>
Was a fat kid/teen, never tried.

Now im in my late 20s and muscular and lean and still don't try because I never got any experience as a kid/teen and then I spent all my adolescence in the gym and dieting.
>>
>>27191657
When I was younger never tried, was the awkward shy kid. Had a brief phase when I lived at college dorms where I tried to get a gf to no avail. Now don't really give a fuck and haven't tried in over 2 years. Changed my look quite a bit and have been getting more compliments from girls, but I don't feel like a relationship is worth the effort at this point. I'd be unbearably awkward as soon as it got semi romantic anyhow.
>>
>>27191688
This. If a woman was interested in us she would have given us some sort of signal to let us know and we would have approached her. You think most normal men just go outside and start spam approaching every woman they see? No. Women let you know beforehand if they are interested in your or not.
>>
I've never had a gf because I've turned down literally every advance (5 girls total) a female has asked me out.

Wizardry here I come.
>>
I've also never approached a girl.

I honestly don't even know how.

I'm almost 30, I'm pathetic
>>
>>27191742

Yeah, contrary to popular belief, it is always really women that make the first move by "making eyes" or w/e
>>
>>27191688
I dunno, I think I probably would have just fantasized and fapped later. No risk of messing it up that way.
>>
>>27191769
Same. 28. Never approached a female in my life. Never had any relationship whatsoever. Never had a discussion with a female, can't even remember the last time I had even said a word to a female outside of my own family.
>>
>>27191754
why did you do it? didn't like them or just shy?
>>
>>27191754
How the fuck? 5?

I can't even imagine getting advances from 1, let a lone 5.

How did you fuck up getting 5? I can understand the first, or second time, maybe even the 3rd....but shit...the 4th and 5th time? You gay?
>>
>>27191698
Aren't you getting approached now? It's not too late faggot.
>>
>>27191854
Fat women are desperate as fuck bro.
>>
I've asked out at least 20 women in the last 5 years alone and I was rejected each time

Note that my standards are rock bottom, these women aren't even attractive
>>
I tried hard to be a normie but girls can smell your robot feels miles away, I can't forget those faces even when I just tried to talk casually they looked like so disgusted.
>>
I tried once and she rejected me.

Then I never bothered to try again.
>>
I've rejected about 10 women just because I hate myself that much and I'm just such a fuck up I don't wanna drag anyone down with me.

I guess I've been rejected once. Kind of
>>
>>27191657
Same
Girls used to really like me and showed attention/wanted to meet/date all the time in high school

However, because my fordyce spots on dick I never dated any of them (but made out with 12 girs before turning 18).

Now I moved to another bigger city and girls barely show attention and even when they do I always blow them out. I only kissed like 3 girls during the last 5 years.
24 yo virgin now
>>
>>27191754
ahh, rejection bro.
i just rejected a fat single mom. i was like.. i dont see a future, i can't keep stringing you along.

i told a co-worker and at first he didn't like that i didn't fuck her.
but like 2 minutes later he came close to me and was like, "so that makes you the good guy, most guys would play with her"

we choose not to hurt women, but it goes unnoticed.
>>
File: ooooo.jpg (329 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
ooooo.jpg
329 KB, 960x1280
I have fucked 15 women from approaching thousands. I would also like to point out that Im a very ugly person and many people online have also pointed out different behavioral and personality flaws, just throwing it out there. Pic related is my birdlike face.
>>
>>27191770
this hurts because it means that in 2 decades of living not a single girl has been interested in me.. that's amazing
>>
>>27191918
ahem, you're white. no one is having sex with brown people.
>>
Their body language and avoidance of eye contact pretty much tells me that they dont want me so i never approach girls.
>>
>>27191918
>very ugly

oh shut the fuck up
>>
>>27191657
I don't need to approach women to know they won't accept a request at a relationship. Every female around me is utterly repulsed by me. I've gotten used to girls just straight up insulting me. I even sit by them on benches or the bus in order to piss them off.
>>
>>27191918
>baby smooth skin
>NO acne
>lustrous hair

the only sticking point is that your jaw is a little weak, but honestly, it's nothing. Few people look good in profile. You'd have to give us a 3/4 shot for the real scoop. Honestly you look like you'd almost fit in in some Nazi mural. faggot
>>
some robot made a thread about asking girls out at his college campus. he asked like 200 out and they all said no, he had a restraining order from a few of them, and the campus gave him a cease or desist notice. then complaints kept coming so he was kicked out of his uni.
>>
>>27191965
I have 8mm overjet and am scandinavian where the women have insanely high standards. If I can do it anyone can.
>>
>>27191976
cease and desist*
>>
>>27191861
I rarely go out at all besides for work or wahtever
>>
I never approach women because, much like anybody else, I think to myself "If I were them would I want anything to do with me?"

The answer is invariably no.
>>
File: drake.jpg (91 KB, 928x756) Image search: [Google]
drake.jpg
91 KB, 928x756
>>27191918
nigga the only thing you ever fucked was your left hand

s/m/h
>>
never directly approached and flat out asked.

just tried asking them if they want to hang as friends first.

nothing ever happens. besides, all the ones i wanted are already in a relationship.

im still technically waiting on a reply from one. after 2 months
>>
File: 1454990392066.jpg (62 KB, 750x855) Image search: [Google]
1454990392066.jpg
62 KB, 750x855
Tried 3 times in college. Rejected every time. The looks of disgust on their faces is probably the worst part, and seeing them around campus afterward. I didn't ask random people out either, it was girls who were in my classes or who I'd seen everyday and talked to at the dining hall.

I'm not even a non-hygenic or gross dude, I shower, wear plain t-shirt and jeans and go to the gym 3 times a week. Just got cucked by genetics and am only a 4/10 max (even after 2+ years of lifting).

More or less given up at this point.
>>
>>27191981
>Scandinavian
Well there's your problem, you aren't black
>>
>>27191921
and no girl will ever be interested in you. They all want chad, and you are not chad.
>>
>>27191918
Your jaw a shit. How tall are you?
>>
>>27191657
I've never approached a girl unless I needed a pencil or something

I'd probably jump off a cliff sooner than I'd approach a girl
>>
>>27191657
>that one time in senior year when I tried to ask out a random girl because I heard her say how she wished a guy would do that
The look of disgust and uncomfortableness on her face is burned into my mind and literally the entire school made fun of me for it the rest of the month

Never again
>>
File: 1457669696352.jpg (113 KB, 800x458) Image search: [Google]
1457669696352.jpg
113 KB, 800x458
>>27191657
Both.Got rejectd a couple of times, then i got red pilled and stopped triying.
Tbh, one of the grills didn't actually rejected me in the conventional sense, but basically admitted that my pourpouse was just to make a Chad she was in love with jealous, and that shi actually weren't interested in me except for friendship.
>>
>>27191657
In high school about 2 and got rejected. I been too afraid to approach any. In uni even when I had chances I did go for it. Regrettably , I never hooked up with any one.
>>
>>27191657
Got rejected twice. I can't stand it anymore. I guess i'm just plain ugly.
>>
>>27191657
I ask out a different girl about one per month. Still single.
>>
>>27191862
Desperate for Chad.
They've never approached me or any other robot.
>>
Been rejected a few times.. started become socially akward.. decided fuck that shit... Manned the fuck.. up gota GF with girl my junior year of school Dated for 2 months... senior year met a girl been with her since fucked her and happy ^^
>>
The only way I talk to girls is by the old nigga meme, sliding into the dm's. Got one gf in high school that way. Talked to plenty of other girls but never made a move
>>
>>27193913
I'm a robot and a fat woman approached me and gave me a blowie. Fat women really are not as high up the food chain as you guys think, most men are still repulsed by them.
>>
i have had a girlfriend in the past but i struggle with emotional connection due to my past and i feel like i become too emotionally invested too quickly then just crash. I'd rather just flirt with random girls maybe bang them and try not to catch feelings
>>
>>27191657
Never tried, even at moments when I could have been successful. I am too paranoid about getting a non-virgin slutbag. Even if the few women I had a chance with seemed normal, my paranoia still leads me to believe they are deceiving me at being notnal.

I can now really only accept a virgin as my first, which limits me greatly. And funny enough, /r9k/ has been leading me to think that claimed virgins are liars. Unless they are young teens, which is a bad idea for man reaching his mid twenties to get involved with.

Fuck you guys. Because of you now even if a woman did all the leg work to get a relarionship going I wouldn't reciprocate, let alone try anything myself because it seems like a losing battle regardless of my success or failure.
>>
File: vuvttjjvjj_619_322321.jpg (183 KB, 902x1407) Image search: [Google]
vuvttjjvjj_619_322321.jpg
183 KB, 902x1407
>>27191657
I have almost no social contact in my day-to-day life (mostly my own fault), and never had that many social opportunities even when I was more functional. But on the few occasions where I do go out drinking?
Hell yeah, I approach like crazy. Put a few drinks in me and I'll leap headfirst into a group of strange women.
Never succeeded once.
Not saying it's all about looks, maybe not even mostly, but it takes a LOT of charisma and bravery to make up for being a 3-5/10 lookswise. Hundreds of approaches of practice, I guess.
>>
I told the girls that liked me that I am gay. Don't have time for a relationship desu, vidya is my lover.
>>
>>27194174
Bitch, you (read: we) are not in a position to be picky. It would be nice if every guy could have his bride be a virgin, but there are some things about the world you just have to tolerate.
Not saying we shouldn't try and change modern whorish dating culture, just saying it's futile to set your standards as if modern dating culture wasn't whorish
>>
>>27191657

fuck that girl has a nice face
>>
>>27191957
>they won't accept a request at a relationship
Because that's not even remotely how it works, assuming you don't live in the middle east
>>
File: poke poke.jpg (46 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
poke poke.jpg
46 KB, 526x526
>>27191657
I've never approached any 3D women. I've never felt compelled to go out of my way for female attention and none of the girls / women I've interacted with over the years have sparked anything more than a fleeting sexual attraction.
>>
>>27194303
But as /r9k/ has taught, a relationship with a nonvirgin is bad for reasons beyond sex because whorish culture affects other aspects of a relationship.

In that case why bother making any approach to attain something you will lose sure enough in time? Already bad enough that many of these women will reject you anyway. Seems like a lose-lose game for any robot wanting a serious, substantial long term relationship.

I see it less as being picky and more as it being the only way it can be close to even be feasibly able to work at all.Though sometimes I just really like to think I am being stupid and paranoid and thata modern stable relationship can work some other way somehow.
>>
What the fuck, no one is going to date you when they don't know you.

Step one 1)
test waters by chilling with them casualy, invite them to group activities (you need friends tho)

Step proceed 2)
proceed with doing activities where less people are involved and finaly do something where is only two of you

Step 3) be honest and say what you feel > if rejected back to step one with someone else

But for most if you friendless robots it might be hard
>>
>>27194497
How to get friends
>>
>>27191688

I didn't. Had a few obvious chances the past 2 years. One even begged me to take her on a date. Still didn't. I refuse to inflict myself on anybody.
>>
I've had girls "approach" me, but it's either A) be a total asshole and insult you constantly in front of people or B) they ask you once and if you say no, they think you meant it and weren't just having anxiety because they ask you to come in and fuck them when they're two years older and you're with your stepdad in the car

I tried twice, one was shy, one was a few years older in a bad life situation. Both had bfs.

My sister is borderline Autistic and we were talking last night, she had a guy a few months back that she put many dates into, fucked, and he walked away. She's really a terrible unempathic person and it doesn't sink in for her how easy her life has been in every way.
>>
>>27194497
Women will literally fuck a guy on the first night if they're attracted to him. Get over it, 90% of the people on this board only have a chance at becoming a walking ATM.
>>
>>27191657
I've never approached a girl. Never did the courtship thing or even tried to get to know one.

A few girls expressed interest but I never pursued them.

Ultimately I always felt like they wouldn't like me if they get to know me, and that'd hurt to put myself through, so I never bothered.
>>
I've rejected more girls than have rejected me.
>>
>>27191657

that girl is so gorgeous is hurts

just once I would want to experience what its like to be with a woman that beautiful, so maybe like so many women I could too become self actualized

and yet women date or just fuck different chads every weekend depending on who is their flavor of the month

this world is an unjust world.
>>
>>27194874
Is she really that attractive?
>>
Never tried because I feel like I'll get rejected. And then even if I didn't get rejected, once she actually got to know me and I opened up to her she would leave me.
>>
>>27194897

>that smile
>that hair
>those breasts
>that tummy
>that perfect lack of muscle, non-overweight body

shes a 9/10 easily
>>
Girl in OP's bra is really ill-fitted. She needs to go up a cup size.
>>
>>27191923
>no one is having sex with brown people

Yet somehow they keep multiplying exponentially and infecting my land.
>>
>>27194937
I guess it might just be a matter of personal taste. She's cute but I wouldn't say 9/10 myself.
>>
if you like someone, simply know her, then after a week tell her/him and ask if she/he wants to go out for a coffee or something.
it's easy, even if you are ugly, you can be interesting.
>>
Never tried for several reasons. Would probably reject most girls if they did approach me (or all, thinking they were just 'joking' anyways). Partly the reason is my lack of self-esteem and partly my very high standard that I can't get rid of.
>>
>>27191657
Mine is strictly because I've never tried. Honestly robots, a standard male will always underrate his looks, even if you are good looking it means very little, very little at all
>>
>>27191657
Well I was laugthing stock whole primary school, so anytime people try to do anything with me, I just see it as next backstabbing attempt.
Also, people say I am paranoid.
>>
>>27194834
Fucking is not what you build healthy relation ship on, fucking is just icing on top of the cake you primitive fucktard
>>
>>27194971
While the advice is correct, it doesn't work for ugly guys.
>le be interesting meme
I am an ugly guy with large social circle and a very wide and varied set of interests and skills. If you're interesting lots of people will want to talk to you in social situations, but interesting != attractive. Been to more drunken parties than I can count, still khv.
>>
>>27194913
A million times this.

>>27194971
Shut the fuck up, PLEASE.

Do you think you are the first goddamn person to give this goddamn advice? Damnit.
>>
>>27194897
Her body is sexy in a quaint way, like that other anon was describing. Of course that is riveting to more homely robots like myself.

Her face could be a little less done up though. Would probably look her best being quaint all the way.
>>
6,3/6,4 (I can't into freedom units, I got 192 cm), normal body, 6/10, maybe 6,5 when I put and effort, virgin.

I can talk to girls, I have no problem talking to even random girls, I have lots (at least for /r9k/ standarts) of female friends, howewer I have problems holding conversation with girl alone. Therefore, I never even tried to invite girl over, because even if she'd go out with me, it would be embarassing evening, therefore it's better for both me and potencial gf to just let it be.
>>
>>27195040
No anon, what you build a "healthy relationship" on is strong cultural/religious values that shun cheating and hypergamy while promoting monogamy, not having sex until marriage, "till death do us part" and having a family. Without these expectations, women will just ride the cock carousel, 'marry' a beta for a few years then divorce him to go raise their child as a single mother, fucking the kid over for life.
>>
>>27195407

*6'3/6'4 I'm retarded

also somehow this post wasn't original
>>
I've never approached a girl but I've had two gfs from them hitting on me

the pro tip is to work in a female dominated work enviroment so you are Y: The Last Man At The Hairdressers
>>
>>27191657
I am not ugly but don't like trying.
At this point in my life, I think there are always more interesting things other than women.
>>
>>27195477
>Y: The Last Man
damn, I remember that comic. It was p good t b h
>>
File: 1409882641169.jpg (73 KB, 449x456) Image search: [Google]
1409882641169.jpg
73 KB, 449x456
>>27191657
I got rejected and called ugly a few times when i was in my early teens, only one very ugly girl showed interest in me and that made me realize i probably look really bad so i just gave up entirely. Better to fap and be depressed than try to lie to myself that i can be happy in a relationship with a woman i don't find desirable. I don't want a family or children anyway so it's completely pointless for me to waste resources and time on trying to get some ugly female. The worse thing about all this is not the situation itself, but how fixated on love and relationships our whole society is. Everyone expects you to be a good cuck and provide for some ugly fat and retarded woman if you are an average or below average male.

Fuck off society.
>>
never had a gf, but have had girls interested in me and just autismod out and ruined every chance i got

i can talk to girls, but i can't hit on them or any of that shit. feels too forced and i'd rather it happen naturally. that is clearly a pipe dream though and nothing will ever come of it.
>>
I got rejected like 8 times
>>
Never had one, could have had 4 in the 12 months or so - one still looking for something from me.

I've never approached a girl, they approach me/make the first move.

Even having girls that I could get with and fuck or make a gf, I still have no interest in them. It's grand in my head, but once I'm close to them, I get bored, annoyed or quickly grow to dislike them.

I'll probably die a virgin unless I meet a girl who keeps to herself, hasn't fucked lots of men, had a string of short flings etc.

So aye, probably never having sex, not that it bothers me. I don't see why you guys obsess over women anyway, you'd never work well with one and if I (6'2, handsome, athletic) guy can't use my chad powers to tolerate them, how they hell could you? You're probably not as good looking or socially competent as me so if I'm fucked, you're doubly so.

With a woman, you have to turn your mind off, put any masculinity you have in the drawer and devote yourself to here - that's how it works and is something I won't - can't - partake in.
>>
>>27195555
>quads post describes my life perfectly
chekd
>>
>>27195555
the problem with letting it happen naturally is that you have to go out to meet women. there is some period in life that you won't be socializing much and it's bad.
>>
>called ugly
>harassed by most people, even nerds
>smelled on most days because no shower/deodorant and eastern european
>had a higher voice than most guys, cracked all the time
>laughed like an idiot at things that weren't funny, worst was when everyone was quiet
>still approached by some girls in school and went on dates, still had 1-2 friends all the time, fixed myself up for college and was a regular guy having sex 5 times a week and partying with the big crowds
>didn't waste childhood and ended up in a good job, which helped convinced a good traditional girl to marry me at 24
>tfw people will probably think i'm lucky
>>
>>27191657
today my chad coworker gave me probable the most valuable hint how to approach girls. he said it works all the time because he's doing it too.

it was: just be yourself and it will happen
>>
Whenever I try to approach a girl I sperg out and whenever a girl approaches me I don't realize it because I think it's either a joke or she's just making polite conversation.
>>
>>27191657
>I've never approached a girl.
Me neither, I'm not interested in a relationship because it's a waste of time, money and nerves while not providing anything significant other than a hole that you can stick your dick into but I don't deem it worthy the effort and masturbation is good enough.
>>
>>27191657
Necer wanted a gf for anything else than fucking desu
I think I'm too autistic to understand the
difference between love and common friendship
>>
>>27191657
100% of women look at me with nothing but disgust on the border of vomit.
I'm not approaching anyone
>>
My father urged me to date a girl while I was still in primary school

ruined my social life entirely desu and I could have had a lifelong friend in her otherwise, instead I have no friends.
>>
>>27197372
i automatically assume the girl approaching me is taking as a joke or a prank.

there was this girl that actually approached me so i assumed it as another bait/joke/prank and behaved in according way. then she cut all contacts with me and it was obvious she's trying hard to avoid me. didn't cared about her anyways.

but her friend came to me and told me that she had feels for me and i acted like a dick to her and that it's now clear i'm just a fucking asshole and she's sad and crying for me acting like that. how could i fucking know? girls mocked, slandered and joked on me, so how was i supposed to see that she's different?!

>>27195710
>called ugly
>harassed and bullied
>still not losing hope and taking care of myself
>sarcastic/ironic over the edge humour
>girls - see above
>26 years now, still untouched khv
>also eastern european

from what country are you, fellow white nigger slav?
>>
Never really thought about this. I've probably been rejected verbally in one way or another (" I have a boyfriend") about ten times in my life and I have probably rejected four-five girls myself. God only knows how many girls I have felt a bad vibe from and not even bothered, hundreds?
>>
>>27191742
>>27191770
Women's signals aren't a first move. They are so subtle and easily mistaken for completely something casual and platonic that they don't count. A 'move' has to have risk and clarity. Women risk nothing by glancing for 0.5 microseconds longer than anyone else would or facing your direction like many of the other strangers in a crowded venue. Their intentions aren't made clear. when a man makes a move the result is either rejection or encouragement. If women's signals are a move they would have a result but there is none.
>>
I've never approached a girl.

My basic pattern is to identify a girl who I find attractive, act in a way that makes me sure she is attracted to me, then act indifferent towards her while obsessing about her in private. It's pretty retarded but it's my thing.
>>
>>27197728
women do that subtle shit for plausible deniability

they do it because they enjoy manipulating men
>>
>>27191657
Actual and legit Aspie here.

I fail to realize typical signs of interest when it comes to women and contact with the opposite gender in general which is a major problem and disturbs the whole communication.
I see myself as quite attractive and now even more self-confident than ever before and thereby attract shittons of women/girls. It's absolutely incredible how easy it is to get phone numbers and dates, some of them are even close to hump my leg just for the sake of getting a date with me. I'm not kidding. However, when coming closer and closer to a girl I almost always fuck up everything, even 100% chances, it's utterly frustrating how one can mess up a flirt and any other kinds of approaches initiated by the other gender in such a short time. Sperging out is a real curse, guise. I now rather enjoy "the game" instead and find pure lust and joy in making girls hot as fuck before eventually leaving them instead of trying to get a date. The simple reason behind that kind of shitty behavior is that I don't have any plans for everything beyond simple flirting. Fuck, man.
>>
File: 1445393325384.jpg (39 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1445393325384.jpg
39 KB, 500x373
I've never tried because I'm ugly, but if someone actually showed interest in me I might go for it

Been working on a family store lately and no girl has ever looked at me with ''I'm interested in this guy'' eyes, they completely ignore me
That's how I know nobody is interested in me

I mean seriously, has a girl every looked at you in a non disgusted way?
>>
>>27194490
>getting memed this hard
As long as she isn't a slut it's okay. If you want a serious, long term relationship you have to be discerning, don't get too invested in any girl too quickly.
>>
>>27195555
This describes me except I have given up on that dream.
>>
Cold approaching doesn't exist in the UK. If you have no friends then you can't get sex
>>
>>27191921
You probably just haven't noticed. Girls are subtle.
>>
>>27197974
>Girls are subtle.
Most of them drop obvious hints. He just has to learn how to read signs of interest, it's not really hard when you're surrounded by women and have to deal with that shit everyday.
>>
>>27197929
do you guys like fuck your friends sisters and stuff like that?
>>
>>27191877
I hate to agree and seem like a fucking tripfaggot, but same.
>>
>go to land based college in middle of nowhere
>100% white
>mostly qts
>im doing ecology
>bus comes twice a day
>get on bus
>lots of qts
>girl studying horses gets on
>not nicest face but nice body and she also reads and never seems to talk to any of the other girls
>want to ask her out

How the fuck can you actually ask a random girl out, if i did

>have to sit on bus with her every day if she rejects me, which is awkward
>have to "date", which is awkward
>she might be boring as fuck
>want to ask her out because shes qt and isnt a stacy, we might be completely incompatible
>>
File: 1458062090656.jpg (82 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
1458062090656.jpg
82 KB, 800x531
Never tried, absolute sperglord when alone with women I'm not related to although I'm getting better at social stuff.

Also, I must say I have a slight myopia, not so bad that I can't go around without glasses but bad enough that I can't really tell if a chick is checking me out from a certain distance, so I don't know about how many girls have sent clues.

One time though I walked past two girls and I immediately overheard them starting to talk about how they like men with beards, and I was spouting a full beard back then.
>>
Robots don't get laid because they sabotage themselves by thinking too much.

You think Chad analyzes anything or introspects on his life? Chad is fucking half a step away from being a literal ape. He just sees pussy he wants and goes for it.
>>
I've never asked a girl out.
>>
>>27191657
At first I was just a late bloomer and women werent interested in my, I was just a kid basically. I grew in height, got my shit together, started lifting, and now some women look at me but it is a passing interest and I don't approach them anyways. I really am not concerned with getting a gf at the moment. I think it will be cool at first but then I will have just been wasting time.

>>27191688
Not true, see above
>>
>>27191657
Never had a gf because I grew up with a very conservative mother who never let me hang out with anyone.

I grew up alone with video games, anime and a lot of porn.

I became extremely insecure about my dick size (5x5) and decided dating or sex probably isn't for.

24 KV reporting
>>
File: 1386531696853.jpg (3 KB, 120x115) Image search: [Google]
1386531696853.jpg
3 KB, 120x115
>>27198179
That's the most retarded thing I have read for a while. Check your reality, m8.
>>
>>27198235

Hes right tbqh

not thinking about shit, being daring, headstrong, not giving a flying fuck, saying what you think as soon as it comes into your mind without caring who you offend are male qualities.

though there is a fine line between being an autist sperg and being chad.

also nice try shlomo
>>
>>27198235

Nah, fuck you, bro.

Just go out and just fucking hit on a girl, it's not that fucking hard, Jesus Christ it's not like this is advanced calculus or something you fucking spastic autistic spaghetti sauce.
>>
>>27198311
What you just described is an arrogant asshole aiming for any pussy in sight, without any kind of respect for other human beings in general. That's not a Chat you are speaking of, but an utter asshole, a dickhead. And most women actually avoid such egocentric assholes.

Self-confident men on the other side are always welcome and seen as good partners. And they are often confused for those shitdicks because frustrated betas only see the success, not the person behind everything. You can be caring and show some fucking respect and be alpha and "Chad" at the same time. Women love that shit.
>>
>>27198314
Not him but I'm a very sensitive person

If I fuck up once or act like a sperg at one moment in my day it can ruin the rest of it or ruin a whole week
>>
File: help.gif (952 KB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
help.gif
952 KB, 320x214
>>27191657
You dont want a gf anon its suffering
> be me
> get jacked preparing for military surface
>ready to join the ffl but im horny so go to POF
> meet cute filipina for sex but during the process both get attached
>fast foward, I changed my career path for her and she fucks some other guy because she thought I was "probably" doing it too
>she calls next morning telling me how much she missed sex with me before she tells me
>break her down with insults and leave her bc im not a cuck
> still love her but wanna hurt her

Send help
>>
>>27191657
I always got on really well with girls but have never had the bottle to ask one out so I am now jus ta neet shut-in
>>
>>27191657
Once I tried to sit next to my college crush but she gave me an "eeew creep" look and I had to sit in another place. I don't know if that count as approaching a girl.
I'm an ugly 5'2'' manlet. I'm not desirable to girls. I know I will be rejected if I try.
>>
>>27191657
I have never approached a girl, because Im afraid of rejection
>>
>>27197737
Holy shit, I do this as well anon. Like step by step.
>>
>>27198230
My man, that is a word for word of my life too, same age too. Would you say you are pretty content with your life though? I know I am, I feel when you cut off the intention of ever having a gf you just appreciate the smaller things in life.
>>
File: 1335313679224.jpg (235 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1335313679224.jpg
235 KB, 1920x1200
I've approached perhaps 10-20 girls in my life, have always been rejected.

I am 27 years old now, and at this point I don't really care. I've come to the realization that relationships are not meant for some people, and I've come to the conclusion that I am not good for people.

Therefore I drink, read, write, and shitpost on 4chan, and occasionally play music with friends.

It does hurt sometimes though, when family members ask why I'm alone, but I just tell them that I believe some people are meant to be alone, and they usually nervously laugh, because they know that's true as well.
>>
Wait, you guys are telling me you've never been approached by women? God damn. I'm no brad pitt but I at least have been approached a couple a dozen times. You guys must be hideous damn.
>>
File: 10865332564_7005639ed6_m.jpg (13 KB, 192x240) Image search: [Google]
10865332564_7005639ed6_m.jpg
13 KB, 192x240
>>27199474
I look similar to pic related, and I have never been approached by any woman.
>>
>>27199213
I don't know. I try to be.
But then I get pulled back into the possibility of having things I wanted only for it to actually never happen. So then I get sad for a few days and back to my normal state eventually.

Just riding this wave out man. Kind of adopted a nihilistic view towards life. I think for guys like us, it's the best (and sometimes, the only) option.
>>
Not afraid to approach. Just always get rejected.

Seeing everyone else in relationships has only made me more butthurt since I started trying.
>>
>>27199483

he's not very attractive so that makes sense
>>
>>27199528
He might be average looking, but he's certainly not "hideous damn".
>>
>>27191698
This. By the time I've been socially enough adapted to be accepted by the normies and I felt ready for a gf I was 22. Only girl I've ever asked out afterwards rejected me.
By the time you are even aware of your flaw, it's already too late.
>>
>went on first date in three years today
>went as cringy as I expected
>feel nothing

Guess it's back to being a bottlepissing NEET for me
>>
>>27199474
I have been. They're always either ugly or sluts. I should've banged those sluts when I had the chance. Some were pretty hot, but I was like all traditional back then. Bad time period to be that type.
>>
>>27197768
Can you tell us more? Do you know what signals you are missing?
>>
>>27191657
i look like eggman mixed with a girl
there isnt even a point in trying
>>
File: 1417642007384.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1417642007384.png
386 KB, 667x670
>>27191657
Whoa, whoa stop here. True robots never ask girls out.
>>
>>27191657

My girlfriend asked me out. Thats how I got a girlfriend. I'm way too socially retarded to approach them myself.
>>
>>27191657
In real life I've had 0 girlfriends. That's not to say I don't get interest in real life it's just I usually sperg out in front of them.

Online (if it counts) I had 2 at the same time when I was like 13.

I used to be better with women online when I was younger but now it's flipped and I'm smoother in real life.
>>
I am a bit of both
>ask girl out
>we go on 1 or 2 dates
>literally every time before the third date they call and don't want to see me again
>>
>>27201405
What kind of sperging out do you do?
>>
This post made me realize how much bullshit 99% of "Game" is and how many opportunities I missed just by being a dumb sperg who fails to act on signals given by women.

Hope it can help someone else.
>>
>>27191657
I am combination of both.
never really tried up to like age of 20.
then failed miserably because of no experience and lots of misconceptions.
when I go through my internet conversations I sound like creep that is trying to convince little kid to take his candy.
lately I found out that I mistook emotional attachment for love... that kinda ruined my previous attempts as well.
also I hold women way too high, that doesn't help much as well.
>>
>>27202497
There are no indications tho, women never been interested in me, i know it
>>
>>27191657
What a normie Ive never even met a girl before
>>
>>27202497
Well I'm glad that I read that PUA is useless in your pic but that only begs the question of what are concrete signals given to you?
>>
File: 1426303591720.gif (217 KB, 147x255) Image search: [Google]
1426303591720.gif
217 KB, 147x255
>>27191657
>never approached a girl or flirted with one
>have had 2 gfs and have had sex with 5 women total
Feels good being attractive. Cancels out most of my autistic personality.
>>
File: 1431586264673.png (47 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
1431586264673.png
47 KB, 500x557
Approached irl three times. All rejected.

Online dating: messaged ~150.
>10 conversations
>3 which progressed to skype/phone number
>all three have failed
>>
>>27202497
it's hard to learn to recognize signals when you get them once a year...
>>
>>27203195
Stroking hair, feet pointing at you, pupil dilation. You also have to act on it, fast, not look back and kick yourself several minutes later like I do.
>>
File: 8903e88283.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
8903e88283.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>27203291
>you never had any of these things directed at you
>Chad get this just by entering the room
Ther's only one way out of this
>>
I not only don't approach women, I've literally been too afraid to do anything even when moderately attractive women approach me. I've had women give me their numbers and never called, I had a girl invite me to her hot tub and compliment my muscles but talked myself into the friendzone, and one time in high school I had a classmate grab my hand and put it on her breast and just about had an autism seizure. It'll probably never happen for me, and deep down I know it's all my fault.
>>
File: kgb.jpg (474 KB, 825x1195) Image search: [Google]
kgb.jpg
474 KB, 825x1195
>>27202497

This. Google for signals of interest. It's literally just one page long of signals a woman can give to you.

Being aware of this made me a bit paranoid because I would get these signals everywhere all the time. And then it hit me that I'm actually good looking kek. But then again I got AvPD. It's frustrating to see a 9/10 russian woman on the bus flicking her hair, staring at me and biting her lip but me not capable of escalating things. At that moment it feels great to be the center of attention, but when I get home I get get angry at myself for being such a failure of a man.

> Nothing is more mentally painful than getting lots a female attention as a tall and handsome male, but too anxious to act on it.

Th-thanks d-dad.....
>>
>>27202497
I thought PUA was directed toward people who did not get signals?
>>
>>27191657
A had a lot of chances and regret so much that I always fuck it up...

Always when I'm close to relationship I realize that I'm too afraid to leave my comfort zone and just go back to video games and porn. I'm pretty picky too...

But I think I'm finally ready... Just need one more chance.
>>
I've had two that asked me out, but that was in 7th grade, so it really doesn't count. Everyone else I asked has rejected me, so I'm pretty happy I didn't ask everyone I liked.
>>
>>27203535
LITERALLY ME
minus the video games

please let me get that chance... and recognize it.... and take it.... baka
>>
women give me signs. I can observe them but I am too slow anxious and socially crippled and introverted to do any progress with it.

I've approached women before and it made me learn how autistic I am in how I approached them

I'm now 22, its gonna get worse when I get older, and no more virgin at wife at my age, better start being alpha and do what's biologically ben cursed with us.
>>
>>27191657
Never tried here. Owner of a lonely heart is much better than an owner of a broken heart.
>>
>>27191688
Nope. I took them for making fun of me but I'll never know the reality.
>>
File: bra.jpg (57 KB, 609x607) Image search: [Google]
bra.jpg
57 KB, 609x607
>>27191742
>2016
>giving signals

just be yourself
>>
>>27203680
I'm just the same, 28 though, I do believe there is a way out though, I'm trying meditation, natural anxiety medicine and just focusing on my own purpose.

Banging slutty third world chicks can help too, it's like training wheels for the real thing, and it doesn't matter if you fuck up cause no-one will ever know.
>>
>>27191657
Rejected, now I don't try, it's great.
>>27191861
>I never got any experience as a kid/teen
>It's not too late
Fuck you with this bullshit.
>>
>>27202497
>learn how to sift through bullshit
>my technique guarantees you cleaner hands!

JUST DIE

This info isn't novel; it's just unacceptable to anybody interested in their own dignity and that of the people they want to be with.
>>
you are all nice guys but remember one thing.
>No one gives it to you. You have to take it.
I know it's hard to apply but sadly that's how the world works. and it's not only about women, it's about every fucking thing in your life.
>>
>Total loser irl
>General story like most of r9k has, never tried/bothered then regret it and have no experience
>Used online gaming to vent my non-existing relationship woes and hit/flirted with a lot of girls and guys pretending to be girls (I don't give a fuck at all)
>Used to ERP back when I still tried
>Nowadays can't even bother with hitting on an online girl/give up shortly
>Can't even ERP anymore

lol
Dysfunctional not only in real life, but now I've lost my "online chad" abilities too

I think in the end it's just because I've become so miserable that I just accepted I'll die alone
>>
>>27191657
It seems like most girls are intimidated by the fact that i'm so much smarter then them
>>
>>27191657

I "tried" in middle school in the most painfully autistic/omega/creepy way possible, never tried since.

I'm 27 now and I've completely given up hope. If I worked really hard I could lose weight and at least not be an awful ugly fat fuck, but I'd still have a terrible personality. Plus, the clock is ticking and I'm going bald.

It's just not going to happen so I've basically settled on acquiring currency and just doing whatever I want. My endgame is to be able to retire early but that's gonna be hard
>>
>>27203449
Go fuck yourself m8

Literally never saw a girl flick her her hair or bite her lip looking at me
>>
>>27191671
>good looking men have girls approach them

this is fucking bullshit
>>
>>27204778
It's literally not.

I have at least 1 girl clearly showing interestapproach me a month.

Of course I fuck it up because I can't talk, but they still help my ego
>>
>>27204778

well not in the way you would imagine senpai

it's not like the movies or how you would imagine that girls go

'hey you're cute, lets go get coffee'

its more of a 'hehe i dropped my pen, can you grab it?"

'agh i really love guys with brown hair!" - on their instagram

tumbling and stumbling on a guy while drunk (they fake it)

looking at guys

etc man
>>
>>27194937
>gasses hoes up
>complains they have an overinflated sense of self-worth

wew
e
w

lad
a
d
>>
File: fuckscience_square.png (182 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
fuckscience_square.png
182 KB, 460x460
>started going out with first (ex)gf because she tracked me down a year after she met me by looking up my e-mail from one of the websites of a class we had together a year prior
>mfw realizing how trivial all this shit is
Felt good man, she was a qt3.14 too
>>
>>27204971

Girls leave their phone numbers on my car window, get on my fucking level.
>>
>Girl in my lab evasive when asking her about material
>Actually wanted to ask something about the material

Fuck's sake if you aren't attractive women don't even want to acknowledge that you exist. Still got my answer even if it was haughty and dismissive but jesus christ don't sit there and act high and mighty when you're asking a stupid fucking question like "why are there so many beetles" in an invertebrate class.
>>
Never had gf, and its by choice. Been asked out, good amount of girls like me, and have denied sex. Fyck that noise i dont want gf just hook ups. Bitches aint shit but hoes n tricks
>>
>>27194874
>this world is an unjust world.

The tragic thing is that the world is a just place, at least when it comes to the matters being discussed here. It is brutally, cruelly, heartlessly just. To each man what he deserves.

We monstrously unattractive people do not warrant the experience of women attracted to us. The attractive do; this is a simple tautology, after all. If we deserved that experience, we would have experienced it. And yet Nature, cruel judge that she is, has found us lacking. We've earned our sentence simply by being what we are.

The fast deserve to be fast. The intelligent deserve to be intelligent. For this is what Nature has made them, this is how they find themselves in the world. It is no different for the attractive.

The world is just without a doubt. However, the world is not merciful. Justice and Nature are both indiscriminate, and the rain falls upon the good as well as the wicked.

However, let it be said that by "attractive" I don't mean "beautiful" or "perfect". People who supposedly have the flaws the board claims damns one to endless loneliness, such as being awkward or overweight, are still, for the most part, attractive. Because most people will, at some point in their lives, attract someone. Fat, awkward, ugly people still have sex with people who want to have sex with them. How do I know that? Simple. They reproduce.

No, the truly unattractive are very, very rare. Nature has been the harshest with them, but no less just for all of that. Chances are, almost everyone in that thread will not fall into that category. Yes, there are exceptions. I am myself proof positive of such exceptions.

But, fortunately, men like me are rare enough to rank among the monsters and falling stars. If you do find yourself in my place, well, I'll pray for you. I'll even pray to Nature herself. Sadly, I can guarantee you she doesn't hear. And even if she did, she wouldn't care.
>>
>>27206094
t. Chad

Fuck off
>>
I was rejected over 500 times. I keep trying and yes I am still single.
>>
>>27206357
>t. Chad

What in the name of God are you talking about?
>>
Can you still get an average-looking girlfriend if you're really shy and awkward? I want to get a gf/get laid so fucking bad, but I don't have much confidence and am too scared to ever ask a girl on a date. 21 kv. I guess I'm average looking. I signed up for a couple dating apps on Monday and have gotten 15 matches so far.
>>
>>27191657
Never approached a girl because I never met one I wanted to ask out
I also never go out specifically meet people
>>
>>27191657
I never try, I'm too afraid of speaking to women much less telling them how I feel. I can't even talk to most other guys. I will probably never have a meaningful relationship with anyone.
>>
>>27204778
if its any consolation we're still as miserable
>>
>>27191657
Been rejected 23 times. I've asked 23 times
>>
>>27191657
Honestly the easiest time to aproach woman is durring a party when everyone is drunk.
>>
I can't imagine propositioning a stranger to be my gf.
They'd have to be a friend first and a gf second.
Too bad I can't even make friends...
>>
>>27191657
>And how many because you've never tried?
I tried but not nearly hard enough. I regret so much.
>>
>>27209117
We're any hamplanets cause they always say yes.
Your standards are too high. Turn the light off it's just like a 10/10
>>
>go to church to end shit lifestyle
>literally my first meeting
>make 4 new guy friends and 2 girls
>one girl clearly showing interest
Why didn't I do this earlier fuck
>>
>>27209720
because churchies are normie scum
>>
I'm 5' 6" girls don't even know I exist.
>>
>>27209736
These girls have cute feet though
>>
File: 1411682803515.jpg (92 KB, 872x685) Image search: [Google]
1411682803515.jpg
92 KB, 872x685
>Approaching people

I can barely maintain a conversation past a few words and you want me to approach people? Fuck no. Do normalfags want me to humiliate myself?
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.