[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAMN YOU /R9K/!!!!! YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE!!!!!! I FINALLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1321060109735.png (70 KB, 554x527) Image search: [Google]
1321060109735.png
70 KB, 554x527
DAMN YOU /R9K/!!!!!

YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE!!!!!!

I FINALLY FIND A GIRL THAT IS INTERESTED IN ME AND I CAN'T SEE PAST THE TINIEST LITTLE FLAWS BECAUSE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!

EVEN THOUGH I'M BARELY A 5/10, A GIRL THAT HAS SHOWN INTEREST IN ME SEEMS UGLIER THAN WHAT SHE REALLY IS BECAUSE OF THE MIND STATE YOU HOMOS HAVE PUT IN MY HEAD.

NOT ONLY THAT, I FEEL LIKE SHE MUST BE FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD TO LIKE A ROBOT LIKE ME

MOOT, KILL THIS FUCKING BOARD PLEASE!!!!

THE CRAB IN THE BUCKED MENTALITY EXISTS AND IT LIVES ON THIS BOARD.

IF YOU'RE A NORMIE, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! NEVER TURN BACK! I WAS A NORMIE ONCE AND NOW I'M DESTROYED!!!

DONT BE LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27191498
Good. That's what you get for having a girl interested in you, faggot.
>>
>>27191498
its ok man, let these emotions flow in and out, in and out. it would only be a matter of time before she cucks u. every girl secretly yearns for chads dick no matter how much of a front she puts up
>>
She probably don't even have a penis, right OP?
>>
>>27191549
CHAD IS A MIND BLOCK TO KEEP YOUR DUMB ASS FROM TRYING!!!
>>
Moot's gone. He didn't listen to us, so he ended up getting cucked by an SJW Stacy

We're always right.
>>
>>27191498
>/r9k/ helps him see the flaws in women to prevent our robot friends from being cucked
>gets mad at us

ignorance is bliss
>>
>M00T
Wow you guys xon even notice things out of your board, why not jut wear a rope necktie?
>>
iktf

feels bad man
>>
>>27191564
NO

I DONT THINK SO

PRETTY SURE SHE IS A REAL GRIL

>>27191571
>IMPLYING YOU'RE POL

>>27191573
I'M TALKING ABOUT EVERY DAY FLAWS. LIKE THINGS THAT MAKE HER NOT A STACEY. NOT FUCKING PSYCHIATRIC FLAWS. I JUST SEE SHES NOT A 10/10

>>27191574
STFU NORMIE

>>27191577
KILL THIS DAMN BOARD WITH ME
>>
>>27191583
your caps lock is on, dummy
>>
>>27191498
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guBwZhr5jW4
Don't let the fuckers on here win you over, you're better than them. Listen to some Robin Williams, and hold on to that beautiful woman.
>>
It's not the board's fault, it's yours for listening to them. I've been here for years and started as a loser and worked my way up to a normie while still being here like every day.
>>
I JUST WANT TO BE A NORMIE AGAIN

AND I WANT TO THINK A GIRL THATS INTERESTED IN ME IS NOT PATHETIC

AND THAT ITS OK IF SHE ISNT A SUPERMODEL
>>
File: doctor-trust.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
doctor-trust.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
>>27191498
The cancer has spread completely. It's terminal now. That means you're slowly dying
>>
Stop being such an easily influenced loser maybe?

>>27191549
Hi Sheev
>>
>>27191643
THATS BEEN GOING ON FOR A YEAR

FUCK THIS BOARD

THIS IS ESSENTIALLY THE SPILLOVER FROM POL ANYWAYS, ANOTHER SHIT BOARD
>>
>>27191498
>tiniest little flaws
trying hard to convince yourself with all those qualifiers eh?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.