[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real nigga check Who up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-01-14-15-31-48.jpg (164 KB, 719x973) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-14-15-31-48.jpg
164 KB, 719x973
Real nigga check
Who up?
>>
>>27191489
b dat bich looks like her head game is on point

got anymore pics?
>>
Still buzzing off an adderall, having bad thoughts, going to call the suicide hotline and talk until I feel a bit better, or they hang up.
>>
>>27191500
>>27191489
that kinda looks like ohainaomi, a camwhore
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-07-00-05-50.png (1 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-07-00-05-50.png
1 MB, 720x1280
Yeah her head game in point
>>
I used to be a beta fag like you guys here.
But i learned one weird trick that they DONT want you to know.
>>
File: FuckAllofYou.png (29 KB, 196x135) Image search: [Google]
FuckAllofYou.png
29 KB, 196x135
>>27191503
They hung up.

Fuck my life, I'm smoking a bowl and catching some sleep.
>>
>>27191528
ok, so why arent u posting more pics of her
>>
>>27191700
>I'm smoking a bowl and catching some sleep.
the only thing you can do.
>>
>>27192080
Fuck the prozac, fuck the wellbutrin, I've honestly never felt less depressed or less anxious when I'm lighting up with friends.

One of the only things I'll miss about college. I am in the entertainment industry afterwards, so it shouldn't be too hard to find a guy, but I'll miss the connections I have now.
>>
>>27192112
I'm hoping to get medicated soon. I've already done the weed thing and it's not working. It's still the best way to relax after a long day but fuck it just makes me more depressed in the long run and I even start to get hangovers if I do it consecutively.
>>
>>27192132
I've only really started smoking consistently this year, thanks to my new roommates. In conjuncture with my medicine, it works really well, which I'm sure wasn't the intended end goal. Still, what works for me works for me, I'm not complaining.

However, I would recommend maybe seeking medication. Self-medicating is never good, especially in the long run. Plus, medicine can be very helpful depending on what works.
>>
>>27192179
If I do get a script are there any tips on how not to be a walking zombie? I'm already awkward as fuck. probably gonna "quit" weed as I want to start getting better jobs in the future.
>>
>>27192208
>any tips on how not to be a walking zombie
The first time I was on meds, that's what happened to me. Led to another suicide attempt.

The second time, they changed the meds and the dosage, but I also started running and being honest with my psychologist.

Not a professional opinion, but basically what worked for me was staying active, physically by running, emotionally by talking to people, and mentally by taking up productive hobbies, like making music and writing. Just keep moving, but have a purpose, have goals written down, and milestones to reach.
>>
>>27192208
Also, quitting weed for right now would be the best idea, as you'll have no idea how it will affect you with the meds. After I got a new anti-depressant, I blacked out one night after a beer and a shot. Your psychiatrist will say avoid any drugs, and I'd listen to them, speaking from personal experience.
>>
>>27192255
>but basically what worked for me was staying active
Honestly this would fix a lot of the problems I have right now but I need a push. Plus there are a bunch of underlying problems. Pretty sure I have OCD and ADHD. I'm not self diagnosed yet but being a "smart but lazy" kid makes you realize a lot of things about yourself.
>tfw parents don't want to admit I may be flawed

>>27192272
shouldn't be too hard desu. If my mood is up It'll be that much easier to get my shit together.
>>
>>27192285
When I was admitted for the first time, I hadn't left my room or talked to anyone in almost a week. I hadn't showered, brushed my teeth, gone to class, eaten anything not processed. After I got my life back on track thanks to a fantastic support group, I realized Getting outside, talking to people, even online to a degree, exercise in general, are all very important.

However, what was most important for me getting help was thinking of even the chance at a better future, and setting milestones and benchmarks to achieve my goals. That way, every morning, I would have a reason to get out of bed.

I'd recommend first talking to someone, maybe tackle some of those underlying problems.
>>
>>27191489

Real nigga here, checking for that name
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.