[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 20160316_182942[1].jpg (578 KB, 2048x1232) Image search: [Google]
20160316_182942[1].jpg
578 KB, 2048x1232
Hey guys, I moved to Japan to live 3 weeks ago.
Currently I live a lone and haven't met anybody.

I'm here studying Japanese. I will live here for quite a while.

My Japanese isn't anywhere near good enough to make Japanese friends.

All I want is to meet some enlgish speakers and make some friends here. What the hell can I do?

Also feel free to ask me stuff about Japan I'l answer if I'm able.

Picture is a time stamp.
>>
lel it's you again

Stop making terrible life decisions
>>
ajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj kurwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa xd
>>
>>27191453

I made a good decision.

Will be working with a pretty big company in a few months.

Anything else?
>>
>>27191487
Get to studying

shitpost on a japanese chan instead
>>
You got LINE? Imma be in Ibaraki soonish
>>
>>27191487
>Will be working with a pretty big company in a few months.

:> sure you will
>>
study more japanese
look for foreigners in roppongi
http://www.tokyopubcrawl.com/ and other shit like that
>>
>>27191487
>Will be working with a pretty big company
so ur going to be a math teachher.

good for you, anon
>>
Where in japan op?
>>
>>27191550
Tokyo mate.
>>
>>27191562
damn if u were in okinawa i woulda kept u company lol
>>
>>27191511

I actually went on the Tokyo pub crawl with my friend.

Ropongi is a shit hole. All the bouncers are black guys. When I left the club the and started texting outside the bouncer told me "move the fuck on!".

Anyway I might just go on that again.
>>
OP stop falling in love with me
>>
>>27191449
What do you do for money? How are you able to afford living in Japan? Do you stay at hotel or you rent something? How the process of renting looks in Japan, you don't speak Japanese that well right? Do you eat at restaurants or do you do groceries and cook for yourself?
>>
File: 1289381775543.jpg (654 KB, 1091x1500) Image search: [Google]
1289381775543.jpg
654 KB, 1091x1500
>>27191616
Stay the fuck away from Roppongi.
Stay the fuck away from the other foreigners by and large. Why the fuck are you in Japan to hang with other foreigners?

You're studying Japanese. Join mixi (Japanese facebook), join worldfriends (if that still exists - don't know - if not, one of those language/ foreign-friend finding sites) and send friend requests. There are literally tens of thousands of Japanese who want a foreigner to help them with English, be a friend, fuck you etc.
I went to Japan and within a week of doing this stuff I was meeting a new person every day. You don't need much Japanese to communicate, OP. And they'll help you. If you can't speak Japanese, they'll find it cute. Meet a Japanese girl - sight unseen (the ones with the cutsey pics are just looking for a trophy boyfriend most times, not always though) - and they'll help you out. WHo knows, maybe you'll meet your qt asian gf?
>>
>>27191667

Nah man its better this way.
>>
>>27192193

I had savings so I can afford to study here.
No income until I start work in a few months.
I rent.
I know nothing about the process my university gave me an house and I still haven't payed rent.
I usually don't eat out but sometimes I do.
I mostly just cook meat and eat it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.