[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you make killing yourself less scary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (493 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
image.png
493 KB, 500x337
How can you make killing yourself less scary?
>>
>>27191270
What's so scary about it? It'll be just like the millions of years that happened before you were born, you didn't mind not being alive then, so why would you mind not being alive after you have lived?
>>
Get drunk, or genuinely want to die.

You'll know you're ready when you are hoping you get into a fatal car crash or something.
>>
By not being a honky ass sissy bitchboy faggot
Now grow some hair on your balls and commit suicide already
>>
>>27191270
That's a beautiful photo
>>
>>27191270
Get shitfaced drunk before you do it.
>>
Will taking some xanax ease my fear?
>>
>>27191885
Yea, it probably would.
>>
>>27191336
it really sums up our generation.
>>
>>27191270
Dying is the hardest hing you can do. Survival instinct is programmed to fuck you over.
>>
Dying and death themselves are not scary. Like, I desperately yearn to be dead. There is no afterlife and nothing in life matters, so being dead is no big deal.

But the chances of fucking up are scary. The pain you will feel is scary. I wish there was a 100% guaranteed painless method. I'd jump on that in a heartbeat.
>>
>>27192120
Shoot up a bunch of heroin.

If you fail you just wake up and try again.
>>
>>27191270
What happens if I chew up a bunch of pristiq (antidepressants) and mix it with alcohol?
>>
>>27192289
You eventually wake up with immense pain and a severely permanently damaged liver.
>>
File: 06e.jpg (108 KB, 1181x897) Image search: [Google]
06e.jpg
108 KB, 1181x897
>>27192042
>>27191336
Reading pleb comments gives me a chuckle sometimes when I assume they're not actual plebs and someone just pretending
>>
>>27192314
A shelter neet wouldn't understand.
>>
File: 1409794050159.jpg (147 KB, 405x412) Image search: [Google]
1409794050159.jpg
147 KB, 405x412
>>27192338
Oh this one is good but who are you pretending to be? A nigger?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.