[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is finally happening guys. I've became a wizard (30ish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: donald.gif (428 KB, 480x238) Image search: [Google]
donald.gif
428 KB, 480x238
It is finally happening guys.

I've became a wizard (30ish virgin guy with a job) and all those girls that approach 25th year of they life are hitting on me wanting me to marry them. Many single moms and fat girls too.

They see me as the nice guy beta provider, good material to settle down for when you are 25+ year old girl.

But no way I settle down for those old hags, they never give me any when I was 14-25 year moneyless/jobless loser. Now the tables has turned.
>>
>>27191127
>they didn't fuck me before
>I'll get back at them by not fucking them now
>>
>>27191161
I don't think it's as much of a revenge deal for him as it is that they changed faces and he's seen the other side.
Good for you OP, be in control.
>>
File: donald don't play.jpg (269 KB, 497x1280) Image search: [Google]
donald don't play.jpg
269 KB, 497x1280
>>27191161
I should allow them to fuck Chad when young and then settle down for beta provider?

Hell no. They should've though that they will get 25 one day and will want a guy with a job and no criminal record. They should have let the beta nerds fuck them, they know such beta nerds will evolve into beta providers, don't they?
>>
they sense your magic. don't let them take it from you.
>>
>>27191127
My wizard ascendancy is closing every day. Only 3.5 years left. Teach me the ways of dark arcane power, grand master.
>>
What's the exact definition of a wizard? Do you have to be kissless? Dateless? Do blowjobs count?
>>
>>27191374
Never let your semen even touch the semen demon
>>
woman: wow, im infatuated with this guy, i'll fuck him before i get to know him
man: wow, i'm lusting for this girl, i'm gonna fuck her even though i don't really like her

it's a vicious cycle. what separates good from the bad is the good woman gets to know the guy first, like, asks actual questions about him.
the good man doesn't have sex with the woman before he's had a chance to figure out if he even likes her.

this positive to positive reaction is what causes my virginity, like magnets.
if both people are good people, neither one will have sex with the other unless they like each other or agree on casual sex, but casual sex only relies on attraction, it doesn't take time at all.
>>
>>27191239
This secret part you're missing is that you can fuck 18-25 girls too, as long as you're reasonably in shape and don't dress like an autist or a dad.

Guys their age are broke and clueless.
>>
>>27191409
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLoRPielarA

>casual sex
It's attractive people privilage
>>
File: index.jpg (21 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
21 KB, 205x246
>>27191415
>you can fuck 18-25 girls too

My plan is to fuck and marry a girl with lower Age of Consent possible (which is 15 to fuck, 16 to marry).
Gonna enjoy that tight puss for ~10 years.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.